Game thread: New York Knicks vs Brooklyn Nets 7:30 1/25/2019 [Game #47]

Broadway

All Star
Spoke too soon, Fiz pulls him at the first dead ball.

He wouldn't be aggressive with his 4th foul defensively so what good is he going to be if he's just out there passing the ball on the perimeter? We didn't start him to foul out mid 3rd against the Nets. It's not like any of their players are lighting us up

mafra

Legend
I was gonna say... if that was a foul on Knox.... what?s up with dat?

Man, even for me, it?s hard watching this team lately.

mafra

Legend
Knox and Hardaway both 2-12 shooting. I?m shocked when we have an offensive possession with 2 passes.

mafra

Legend
FT rebound bounces off 2 Knicks... Nets miss shot but get another off rebound and DR knocks down an open 3. Nobody hustles or efforts. This team is officially unwatachable.

tiger0330

Legend
Burke with 22 trying to win the starters job with Mudiay being out. Fiz has got other priorities besides winning games and playing his best 5. My bet is Nits starts next game.

Kiyaman

Legend
Knox and Hardaway both 2-12 shooting. I?m shocked when we have an offensive possession with 2 passes.

Knox and Timmy need to sit next to Mudiay with the same two week injury .. 7 straight bad games !!!

Knicks looking clueless on the court with 7 min remaining in game .............

mafra

Legend
Timmy bricks a FT attempt. NY getting outrebiunded 53-26... where?s Kanter?

23 second chance points for Nets to 3 for NY.

mafra

Legend
Knits with a nice dish. Finally, a little ball movement... then Trier tries to barrel through 2 defenders and Timmy bricks another 3. Oh well.

mafra

Legend
Knicks are 7-30 from downtown. Modern NBA is almost unwatchable with this constant hoisting of threes. It?s alkost like mlb, where good hitters get on base 4 out of every 10 at bats. Good NBA players now make 3 out of every 10 28-ft shots. No movement or passing. ISO and checkers.

Broadway

All Star
Knits and and Knox combines for a total of 11pts tonight...I bet Hezonja would've scored the same amount had he got 20-25min. Just goes to show where we're at