Game thread: New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers 7:30 2/13/2019 [Game #57]

Kiyaman

Legend
I saw a stat that says he leads NBA in perimeter blocked shots. Maybe he’ll be the defensive equivalent of the Unicorn.

If we get Murant or we find a PG who likes to pass... he should average 12-15 PPG just on alley oops and out backs.

First .. we have to resign D.Andre Jordan to a 2 or more year contract, especially if we are lucky to get Zion in the June draft.
D.Andre Jordan could be the veteran-player all our young-core Bigs look up to.

mafra

Legend
Knicks are in a precarious position... If they sign Kyrie then there isn?t room for both Mudiay and DSJ... if they don?t get the Zion or RJ, then what do you do?

If you have Kyrie, do you draft Murant?

In other words, let?s look at the PG situation... which... ironically... is a position the franchise has been devoid of since M-Jax and Rod-Strix were drafted back-2-back years...

NYC is home to the playground PG... it?s in the city?s blood. What we?ve been forced to endure the last 25 years is a disgrace. The one season we had a decent PG, albeit an aged Kidd, the Knicks won 50 games and advanced to the second round (beating BOS).

After a run of Walt, Sparrow, Jax, Strickland, Harper, Cheeks, Rivers, Anthony... the QB of MSG, during the era of the PG in the NBA... the maestro of Knickerbockers turned into the likes of the pollsters as underwhelming as Ward, Grant, Childs, Scott Brooks, Brooks Thompson, Brunson, old Mark Jax, Eric Strickland, Eisley, Frank Williams, Moochie Norris, Starbury, Crawford, N8, Duhon, Stevie Francis, Roberson, Douglas, Sergio Rodriguez, Felton, Billups, Anthony Carter, Bibbons, The Baron Davis, LINsanity, Kidd, Prigioni, Beno Udrih, Turrey? Murry, Calderon, Larkin, Galloway, Sved, Grant, Rose, Jennings, Baker, Nitklina, Sessions, Jack, Burke, Mudiay, DSJ. Oh, and Milos Vujanic wouldn?t leave his war-torn country to come play for the team after they drafted the European.

Now, here we are with as many as these options to be running the PG spot next year:

DSJ
Mudiay
Knits
K-Allen

Murant

Kyrie
Kemba
Rozier
Bledsoe

Conley
Lowry

The answer could be on our roster, it might arrive in the draft or via free agency, or even perhaps come in the form of a surprise trade.

So, how do you handle the rest of the season?

I would go with an equal distribution rest of the way... do your best to evaluate what we have in-house... get this right. judge impartially. Then, assess your appraised asset against what is available on the market, compare the values... shoot for your number one target.

Find the answer, finally already!!!!

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Are you kidding me?? This was insane!! Didn't saw the game but woke up this morning with this highlight all over the web

Broadway

All Star
Kadeem steals the ball and hits a 3 on Triers dime off his steal. Like I said play him over Nitilikina.

I believe he wasn't traded because we didn't get the value we wanted to flip for AD package this summer, if those talks take place again he will be thrown in again. I believe he was offered up to the Pelicans/Mavs/Magic but couldn't meet interest on both sides.

Kiyaman

Legend
Robinson's back-to-back bloxks on Embiid were also D-licious!

MitchRob Block Party .. u got to Luv-it !!!

Looking at the DSJ fast-break after the MitchRob block in the vid .. i see a slow running Kornet, then Dotson, and in last place Knox, none even tried to run in front of DSJ on the fast break SMH