The Knicks have opened a 5 game lead in the Atlantic Division

erivera

Benchwarmer
i don't know if the knicks will remain hot as the season goes on, but i like the fact that they're building a lead in the division. it would guarantee home court in the first round. they just need to keep building the lead.

Last edited by a moderator:

metrocard

Legend
That's a key point you bring up. Home court advantage. How sweet would that be?

1. We're a style nightmare match up for Miami
2. We're not even at our best right, and we're 18 - 5 so far, best team behind the Thunder
3. How good will our defense be with Shumpert returning in a month?
4. How much of an impact will former all star and all nba 1st team player Amar'e Stoudimire will add to an 18 - 5 team?
5. How forunate are we to be Knick fans right now? I know it's premature ejaculation, but we deserved this so badly, an elite top 3 team in the world that has a chance at the title. Knicks fans deserve a championship more than a Cubs fans, or even Red Sox fans before they won their recent world series...Knicks fans dealt with more bull****, missed drafted picks, terrible free agent signings, unlucky injuries, clutch but to a limit and not enough for a title...never had a dynasty except in the early 70s.

Kiyaman, shed some light on us my brother.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
This team is so deep it's scary

I have a feeling well remain the #1 seed until the end of the season and if were not #1 well be #2 easily, were not even fully healthy yet.

Red

TYPE-A
Forgot something...

That's a key point you bring up. Home court advantage. How sweet would that be?

1. We're a style nightmare match up for Miami
2. We're not even at our best right, and we're 18 - 5 so far, best team behind the Thunder
3. How good will our defense be with Shumpert returning in a month?
4. How much of an impact will former all star and all nba 1st team player Amar'e Stoudimire will add to an 18 - 5 team?
5. How forunate are we to be Knick fans right now? I know it's premature ejaculation, but we deserved this so badly, an elite top 3 team in the world that has a chance at the title. Knicks fans deserve a championship more than a Cubs fans, or even Red Sox fans before they won their recent world series...Knicks fans dealt with more bull****, missed drafted picks, terrible free agent signings, unlucky injuries, clutch but to a limit and not enough for a title...never had a dynasty except in the early 70s.

Kiyaman, shed some light on us my brother.

6. Can the Knicks win a championship with Raymond Felton running the point?
:shrug:

New New York

Quiet Storm
I want a 5 game lead with 4 games left in the season!!!

Still a lot of time...I get what you are saying tho, its been a while since we have been this far in front but we gotta stay focused because aint nothing decided yet.

the great thing is that we have Pro's like Kidd Sheed,Wallace,Camby and Thomas who will keep us focused.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Smh ?

6. Can the Knicks win a championship with Raymond Felton running the point?
:shrug:

IDK What you been watching but, get cha head out ya azz and tune into MSG on game nights. I am not worried about felton and that you are speaks volumes of you BB knowledge......WAKE UP DUDE Felton Kid And Prigi got this locked where you been ???????

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Does anyone else feel like Woody has said to the team our defense doesn't have to air tight when our offense is keeping us well in front of games? Just looks like we are often letting our offense carry us and saving energy for some of the vets.

Everyone on other forums disregard the Knicks wins over the heat and say they are cruising till the playoffs, but I feel we are doing the same in several games.

Red

TYPE-A
IDK What you been watching but, get cha head out ya azz and tune into MSG on game nights. I am not worried about felton and that you are speaks volumes of you BB knowledge......WAKE UP DUDE Felton Kid And Prigi got this locked where you been ???????

I know, it was a rhetorical question (and he knows why I asked). Where you been? :cool:

Posted: Nov 08, 2012, 15:16

A while ago I made a statement to the effect that with Felton, Kidd, and Prigioni... we may have the best PG trio in the NBA.

I know that is a stretch and it was early(I believe the pre-season) but... consider:

So... what was that about my BB I.Q? :teeth:

TruOrngnBlu

Benchwarmer
Help me on this. Winning the division ONLY gurantees a top 4 spot, Not home court.

Is that right??

I think if a team wins it's division but some how is matched up with a team with a better recored from a different division the team with the better record gets home court in the playoffs.

Nix

Rookie
Help me on this. Winning the division ONLY gurantees a top 4 spot, Not home court.

Is that right??

I think if a team wins it's division but some how is matched up with a team with a better recored from a different division the team with the better record gets home court in the playoffs.

Home court is done by seeding. If you win the division and play someone who came in second in their division and has a better record the division winner still gets home court advantage. Otherwise what would be the point of seeding the division winners at the top and not just do it by record.

erivera

Benchwarmer

Is that right??

you also have to keep in mind that the atlantic division is pretty tough. i don't see a team winning this division with 43 or 44 wins. it's gonna take maybe 52-55 so i believe that a division championship will mean at least 1-2 seed.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
you also have to keep in mind that the atlantic division is pretty tough. i don't see a team winning this division with 43 or 44 wins. it's gonna take maybe 52-55 so i believe that a division championship will mean at least 1-2 seed.

I don't think it's as tough as it is portrayed. There's only one championship contending team and it's us. The sixers are just average and the nets and boston are just above average and i believe we are at the very least a good team. There's a gap between us and the rest. Granted, there isn't any bad teams out of who i named but only one truly good team and we have the potential to get better with shump and stat coming back... We can be nasty... This our year!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

bigapple

Starter
remember one thing

even when u are 3-1 or 4-0 in season vs any playoff team gives u nothing coz in playoffs u can be 1-4 or 2-4 .

Legler said if Knicks will continue to play like that and if some1 other will beat Heat in playoffs then will be playing in conference finals vs Knicks :)

but now i want victory @Lakers in christmas game its xmas game lost ppl will be watching that.

Shumpert? i hear he will be avaiable + all star weekend.