Knicks vs Heat Playoff Discussion (Pre Game Thread)

Who wins the Series?

• The Knicks

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • The Heat

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • The series? We're a championship team :aplause:

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

marvemarv

Rookie
Games 1-4

Knicks vs. Heat.
Game 1 in Miami 3:30 Saturday
Game 2 in Miami 7 pm Monday
Game 3 at MSG Thursday 7 pm
Game 4 at MSG Sunday 3:30

Game 5 * Wed May 9, New York at Miami, TBD
Game 6 * Fri May 11, Miami at New York, TBD
Game 7 * Sun May 13, New York at Miami, TBD

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Heat without big 3 lost by 34 to the wizards just goes to show hiw overly dependant they are on them. Contain them and we are almost guranteed the series

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
i saw on another knicks forum, they had there GT listed at 3:30... not sure how accurate that time is though most sites have 3:30

EDIT: 3:30 for sure lol they just announced it on TNT.

Legend. Thank you.

I'll have it up - the thread - in about 8 hours.

My first child, a 4 kg boy with enormous hands for slapping Celtic fans, was born today, but I, as ****ing always have to go and check up on blueprints at work.

Will post thread in about 8 hours. **** me have I got some goodies in store for you boys.

knicksonline.com. No better site to be a Knick fan.

Turn it up, my friends. We march to WAR!

KingCharles34

All Star
I want to see LeCon James go back to Cleveland, Ms. Bosh go back to the WNBA, and Dway Overpade admit that he can't do it without Shaq. :lol:

Shaq in 06 > Lebronna and Piss Bosh

Washington beat Miami by 34 points tonight, we'll probably win game 1 by 44 points

*edit*

Congrats to main man Crazy on being a father. Teach that boy to beat up enemy Celtic fans at school :lol:

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
What Heat did to Bulls last year, beat the Bulls at ECF after losing all 3 regular seaons games, we can do the same to the Heat!

Heat don't have the depth like Bulls or Knicks. Nor are they a mentally tough team. When facing with adversities, they FLOP!

LeFlop in action:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Damn this series is gonna be poppin, even as a Laker fan first this is the series I'm most amped about I can't wait to see Lebron and Melo go head to head, Amare and Bosh, Shump on Wade this series has the potential to be an all time great.

wian

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;230676 said:
Knicks in 5 if we win either game 1 or 2 in Miami.

**** I hate Miami.

At last something we agree on dude ! :beer:

Knicks to win 4 - 1

I hate the Heat also

Wouldn't u laugh if we Swept them ? :thumbsup:

Congrats on the birth of your son by the way. I have 2 boys - Its a great time in yr life ! Enjoy the experience !

JS3

Benchwarmer
Too think alol we had to do is hold on against IND or show up against Cleveland. Oh Well. We got a shot albeit small but we got a shot. Dont tell melo tyson and amre that they're not supposed to win, because in their minds they are every bit the difference makers. I really think we can catch them coming off all this rest and catch em by surprise saturday. That would be huge. If these guys are serious about winning a title then you have to knock em out soonER or later. Best catch them before they get their confidence. Either way we goooots too Believe...

That first vid.... i am in ****ing tears here, those Knicks had huge gigantic balls made of steal.

**** talent, its about heart, lets get those Heat!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if anyone thought about this but have you guys looked at the playoff picture? If we don't mess up the series, there's a huge chance we get Indiana in 2nd and Atlanta in the conference finals! same matchups we had in the previous lockout season with another possibility of San Antonio winning the West!

CA7

Scoring Champ
Not sure if anyone thought about this but have you guys looked at the playoff picture? If we don't mess up the series, there's a huge chance we get Indiana in 2nd and Atlanta in the conference finals! same matchups we had in the previous lockout season with another possibility of San Antonio winning the West!

BUT this time it ends different, everyone but us thinks we're going to lose, I say lets shock the world

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Dont know about you guys but i am fcuking pumped for this series!!!!

We have got a very good team, Melo is on fire right now and STAT looked fired up last night so i think we stand a good chance of causing an upset.

The bench is our biggest weapon. We have more depth that MIA. Hopefully Jeffries and Lin are back and add to that depth.

LETS GO KNICKS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to share your optimism fellas, but.......

nah F that rational shit.

Knicks in 7! :teeth:

I think it's pretty obvious by now how much I hate the Miami Heat. I always used to hate them since the 90s, but after all that 'Bitch 3' not 4, not 5, not 6 bullshit............well let me say it like this: I've never ever disliked a sports team like that. Not the 93 Bulls, not the Celtics, not the Nets, not even the 96-99 Miami Heat.

The current Miami Heat are just a bunch of absolute scum.

Everytime I see Wade's ****face I'd like to punch the shit out of him.

Everytime Lebron opens his filthy mouth I'd like to punch the shit out of him.

Everytime I watch Chris Bosh on TV I almost feel sorry for him, because he's such a gay mother****er.

Everytime I see Chalmers I feel like he needs to get the shit punched out of him to shut this little loud-mouthed mother****er up.

Battier and Turiaf are dead for me. Glory-hunting bastards. I used to like them, but I've lost all respect for them the moment they joined the Heat.

Eric Speolstra just annoys me. He's constantly walking on the court a good 6 feet, while the refs do **** all about it. Isn't a coach supposed to get a tech when he walks on the court during play? poelstra does it ALL the time and I've never seen one tech beeing called against him for it.

To sum it up:

KissMyA__TEMPLATE-BC.jpg

2wfs5cn.png

miami-heat-choke-funny-jokes.jpg

5204318590_d58c153afa_b.jpg

426516_333761569992989_163692880333193_793160_336749267_n.jpg

miami-hate.jpg

10-1999-knicks-houston.jpg

1997-knicks-heat-pj-brown-vs-charlie-ward.jpg

dm_101217_nba_knicks_heat_rivalry.jpg

FdGPx.jpg

dallas-mavericks-tyson-chandler-with-the-championship-trophy.jpg

tumblr_m0jk6gxKbl1qdl041o1_500.png

image.jpg

AqVImpBCMAE29qa.jpg

That's all.

Now please, please, please BEAT THOSE ****ING HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gony: :crossfingers:

tiger0330

Legend
Crazy⑧s;230690 said:
Legend. Thank you.

I'll have it up - the thread - in about 8 hours.

My first child, a 4 kg boy with enormous hands for slapping Celtic fans, was born today, but I, as ****ing always have to go and check up on blueprints at work.

Will post thread in about 8 hours. **** me have I got some goodies in store for you boys.

knicksonline.com. No better site to be a Knick fan.

Turn it up, my friends. We march to WAR!
Congrats Crazy on your new son. 4kg or almost 9 lbs. I see a future PF or linebacker in the family. :thumbsup: