Knicks @ Mavs-3-10-11: Suck on This Chuck!

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
LOL.. :teeth: O.k. Believe what you want. Brewer is a good player and could easily be a sixth man on most teams in the league. How many players that get bought-out get 3 year deals for good money by their new team? But yea go ahead and give some random excuse like low bball IQ to back up your boy Antoni's mistakes.

one thing is for sure we will see
in my eyes he'll end up like matt barnes

KingofNy

Starter
MDA didn't trade Brewer, Dolan & Walsh did. If Brewer were on the roster, he'd be playing off the bench & thats a fact. Just ask Carter, Douglas & now Mason.

Brewer is gone because Antoni wasn't going to play him and Walsh knew it. You'd be dumb to think Antoni doesn't directly influence Walsh's decision to buyout a player...Especially a player that we just traded three important assets to get. We could trade Stat and some people here would act like it was the right move... LOL some of you guys crack me up.

knicksin60

Starter
wow, is Dallas really this good....some games are just dreadful. This is ours most cost we have no perimeter or interior defense tonight

Dallas is a team that's built to dominate in the regular season.For the past decade they have been the '72 Lakers of the 82 games on their schedule but have always folded to better opponents in the playoffs.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Why are people saying if we shot better? Are you guys seeing the shot selection?? 1 pass and a contested 3 or sometimes, no pass at all.. Defense is the way to get back in this game. Fields is showing that. All dallas is doing is passing the ball around the outside and were running around like dumbfu**s. Gt a man and stay with em, communicate on the PnR. Dallas is a solid team but not 72 pointsand 1 or 2turnovers a half good. FOH

Please send me a link backing up your claim about D'Antoni ''refusing to play" Brewer. Thats right, you have no link or proof. Your talking out of your ass. You do know MDA has played well over 30-35 different players since he's been with NY, right? Thats throws out your false claim about Brewer now doesn't it.

knicksin60

Starter
+1

It wouldn't of mattered either way. Our problems tonight is with our D. Also, Most of our wins this season come from our team shooting well because when it comes down to coaching we almost always lose. Antoni is not the guy to run a half-court offense/defense. The Antoni supporters here will change their views on him when it comes playoff time and our D is non-existent.

I don't comprehend Knick fans that give this team a chance to upset Miami, Chicago or Orlando in the playoffs.Any one of those teams would be shredding us up in a 7 game series the way Dallas is doing tonight.The only thing that concerns me about D'antoni getting fired after this season is James Dolan replacing him with a dolt like Isiah Thomas.

KingofNy

Starter
Isiah Thomas must have lied to the Knicks front office by telling them that Derrick Brown was a better, cheaper and younger version of Corey Brewer.

I heard it was Felton that recommended him but I wouldn't be surprised if Isiah was involved in that mess too. I wouldn't of minded dropping Balkman or Rautins for JJ but to buyout Brewer to get a guy that can't even get minutes in garbage time makes absolutely no sense.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
They just showed a PnR where jeffries give a weak hedge, like he always does. That had fields lost. COMMUNICATION! LETS GO MELOO. Amare playing D now. Come on!!!

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
two days rest after this. time for a good practice then a bit of an easier sched....at least were finally starting to play with some intensity in this one 13 pts with this offense isnt that big of a defecit but we just aint playing D.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I don't comprehend Knick fans that give this team a chance to upset Miami, Chicago or Orlando in the playoffs.Any one of those teams would be shredding us up in a 7 game series the way Dallas is doing tonight.The only thing that concerns me about D'antoni getting fired after this season is James Dolan replacing him with a dolt like Isiah Thomas.

The thing is, the eastern conference teams u named dont have the offense dallas does. Total different basketball. Those teams cant compete with out offense in a 7 game series. Only team maybe orlando.

KingofNy

Starter

I worry about the same thing. I don't think he'll bring Isiah back as a GM...at least I hope. He might be back as a consultant though even though he pretty much is already.

KingofNy

Starter
And there's Brewer's 3rd steal of the game in limited minutes. He's been a spark plug for them and that's nothing new. He comes into games and gets steals and forces turnovers and can score. Yea but he's got a low bball IQ... I forgot. He's getting lucky I guess. :rolleyes:

knicksin60

Starter
I heard it was Felton that recommended him but I wouldn't be surprised if Isiah was involved in that mess too. I wouldn't of minded dropping Balkman or Rautins for JJ but to buyout Brewer to get a guy that can't even get minutes in garbage time makes absolutely no sense.

Either that or someone must have told the Knicks front office that Brewer has close connections with Stephon Marbury and tells him everything that happens in the locker room of the teams that he plays on.

14 down heading into the 4th. This game is far from over. We have 4 mins to take it to 10 or less & with 8 mins left anything is possible.

Lets just stop going back and forth and killing eachother & pull for this team during the 4th. Good vibes people.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer

Really? You think Mia would "shred" us in the 1st rd? Dude its a back to back game on the road against a very deep team esp down low where we are weaker. Some people are getting to high with the wins and to down with the losses...We're a way better team then what we're showing tonight and to be honest this game isnt over yet...14 pts is doable, not very likely with our D tonight but our offense is capable of turning it on.