Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
That's exactly what Lebitch did while he played in Cleveland, he brought his crew at least to the 2nd round in five consecutive seasons ALL ALONE. This is what you expect from your $20M superstar. And please don't act like Melo/Amare signed yesterday, they had all season to put us in a comfortable playoff position. We're playing MIA because our players failed to reach one of the top seeds. D'Antoni is certainly a huge part of this mess, but our players are to blame as well.

right on bro,
thats all I was tryin to say

Uncle Robo

Benchwarmer
The good thing is...tickets are now cheaper for you to watch the Knicks either set the record at 14 playoff losses or win their first playoff game in 11 years.

Why are people putting all this on Melo?? THIS IS A DEPLETED TEAM. We only have 2 offensive players and 1 of them comes off the bench. Overall the team turned the ball over too much. Melo played plenty of minutes and I'm sure was exhausted. He did what he could but seriously any smart person knows he needs help. Fields, Davis, Bibby, Novak, chandler don't scare MIA.
you want to know why what has melo done to make the knicks better, what has melo done in the nba to make anyone better? everyone wants to get on stat now but he made the knicks better and they were a hell of a lot more exciting before fatass loser got here. melo is one of those players some will be fooled hes good but he will never accomplish anything in his career as far as winning. he could jump in the hudson tonight and the knicks would be better tomorrow

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
As a Heat fan, i actually thought the Knicks had a very very good chance to win tonight. Miami played terrible and NY really didn't capitalized as much. Miami shot 39% and was only down by 4 at half. NY should have been up by 10+ period going into halftime.

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Melo is not the blame for the loss tonight. Miami gave him no light what so ever and never game him the chance to get in his sweet spots. Melo is really the only offensive opt for NY. Jr is too inconsistent.

CA7

Scoring Champ
you want to know why what has melo done to make the knicks better, what has melo done in the nba to make anyone better? everyone wants to get on stat now but he made the knicks better and they were a hell of a lot more exciting before fatass loser got here. melo is one of those players some will be fooled hes good but he will never accomplish anything in his career as far as winning. he could jump in the hudson tonight and the knicks would be better tomorrow

you're a Melo hater so I wont respond about Melo but check the bolded

The Knicks were pathetic before STAT got here so anyone could have made them better, thats irrelevant at the end of the day

Melo didn't take his ass out the series by losing his cool, he's on the floor fighting to win a game while STAT's on the bench in a sling thinking about his next fashion endeavor

KBlack25

Starter
Melo is not the blame for the loss tonight. Miami gave him no light what so ever and never game him the chance to get in his sweet spots. Melo is really the only offensive opt for NY. Jr is too inconsistent.

The issue is how we didnt figure out a pretty basic fronting scheme in three games.

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
Man..I'm so pissed..

I CALLED it. I said that Melo couldn't take on Lebron. That's why I was advocating that Knicks lose vs bobcats and try to play the Bulls instead. Look at the Bulls now, Rose-less.

They're not even at the same level. One is a incredibly athletic superstar, while the other is a superstar only in name...I found him to be incredibly overrated even when he was in Denver. The fact that we paid max contract for him is so dumb....

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
LeBron's teams constantly had the #1 seed and didn't have to play the MVP and 2 all stars every year.
With all due respect, our superstars had 66 games to avoid playing Miami in the 1st round. There is no invisible hand making us turning the ball over, jogging back on defense, chucking while triple teamed or quitting on the coach and that's what our superstars did instead of fighting for a better playoff position.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
you're a Melo hater so I wont respond about Melo but check the bolded

The Knicks were pathetic before STAT got here so anyone could have made them better, thats irrelevant at the end of the day

Melo didn't take his ass out the series by losing his cool, he's on the floor fighting to win a game while STAT's on the bench in a sling thinking about his next fashion endeavor

lol how pathetic watchin a melo hater and an amare hater goin back and forth.

i love both of them and i find it funny how u downplay amare's incredible first season with us. ungrateful chld

Wait, so the Knicks have the worst post season losing streak in NBA history and Melo has the worst individual post season record in NBA history?

Lets ****ing goooo. With these forces combined, we can break the lid off of this. We can win at losing the most.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting

I'm not in favor or blaming any one player for a loss, but lets face it. We mortgaged the whole team for one man and he will continue to get negative press until he leads this team into the conference finals. And frankly, that's the way it is suppose to be for a guy that takes a **** load of shots. This offense looked awful in all three games.

The team doesn't play team ball with Melo on the court in crunch time. I gave Melo credit for the small winning streak because he got the team involved, but when his back is against the wall, Melo reverts back to being an offensive black hole. Forget about how many points he's put up. It really doesn't matter if the Knicks are losing.

CA7

Scoring Champ
lol how pathetic watchin a melo hater and an amare hater goin back and forth.

i love both of them and i find it funny how u downplay amare's incredible first season with us. ungrateful chld

not an Amar'e hater love STAT when he plays with fire, I'm real disappointed in the entire team TBH

Kiyaman

Legend
Man FK this....
Woody sold-out to Melo again....Jorts & Jefferies gave us outstanding team-energy in the first half, and Woody sends them out for coffee in the 2nd half. So we can watch the loosing JR & Melo Denver Nugget playoff in the 2nd half.

If Woody is going to coach like this, Tyson Chandler should try to find away to miss Sunday's game.

19-19 first quarter
17-21 2nd quarter
36-40 haftime lead for the Knicks showed a low scoring defensive game is the best way to beat the Heat & OKC.

Woodson's 24 minute 2nd-half offensive-lineup of Davis/Bibby/JR/Melo/Novak loss the game in the 3rd qtr., without Lebron on the court.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Carmelo Anthony=Vince Carter

I knew he was a choke artist when the team first signed him, but I was hoping he would change his ways. But I guess it's once a choker, always a choker.

Atari Whackmire needs to have his contract void for being a pu$$y. He punches a fire extinguisher, makes excuses, and helps the Heat embarrass the Knicks on their home floor by not showing up.

DMH

Rookie
But for real, those refs kept calling some shady fouls, I feel like if David Stern just wants LeCrab to finally get a ring.