Earl Barron Highlights vs Celtics

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Well that's two good to almost great games in a row. I will still have to see more games before I pass judgment but he certainly looks good so far. He certainly fits the mold of a center in Dant's system. Good jumpshot and can run the floor.

Knickerbocker201

Benchwarmer
Well that's two good to almost great games in a row. I will still have to see more games before I pass judgment but he certainly looks good so far. He certainly fits the mold of a center in Dant's system. Good jumpshot and can run the floor.

i def. agree with you on this.... i actually liked the way he has played.. he just needs to start blocking shots.. then he will be the center we need.. he can be a great pick-up and not affecting us salary wise...

we really have nothing to lose by signing him to a small contract.. cus we still have eddy currys contract next year that can be traded..

Kiyaman

Legend
C-Earl Barron gives David Lee the oportunity to perform all his minutes of playingtime at his natural position PF. about time

C-Earl and PF-Lee gives Harrington & Gallo the oportunity to perform at their natural position SF. about time

7.0 Earl Barron at the center is the best thing that happen to this Knick club in two season. Believe it or not?

In 2006-7 David Lee showed and proved to be an upcoming star PF, his services brang out the best in Eddy Curry, plus his MVP all-around performance in the rook/solphmore All-Star game showed that Lee was a natural PF.