Baron Davis studying

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
was looking at his twitter and saw a tweet that said "Watching tape on Steve Nash in coach D'antonis system" looks like he's studying which is great news. He is scheduled to make his debut on the road in houston this saturday excited to see how he does, he had hsi first practice today. Videos are suppose to be up in a little bit so whenever they're up either i or someone will post em on this thread:beer:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Mark my words people!

If healthy, and that's a big IF, he will be the closest thing we've seen to Steve Nash w relation to this system.

He has all of the tools needed to thrive greatly under MDA. :beer:

insanity4289

Benchwarmer
was looking at his twitter and saw a tweet that said "Watching tape on Steve Nash in coach D'antonis system" looks like he's studying which is great news. He is scheduled to make his debut on the road in houston this saturday excited to see how he does, he had hsi first practice today. Videos are suppose to be up in a little bit so whenever they're up either i or someone will post em on this thread:beer:

I've tweeted and posted on Facebook that I was studying or in the library all the time when I was in college. Doesn't mean I got anything done.

KingofNy

Starter
Mark my words people!

If healthy, and that's a big IF, he will be the closest thing we've seen to Steve Nash w relation to this system.

Great! Maybe we'll be good enough to make the playoffs again just to get shutout.

Mark my words people!

I'll bet dollars to donuts that a healthy BDiddy doesnt win us a chip in this system with this team as it's constructed.

I'm telling you now its not a fit...

KingofNy

Starter
Ever the pessimist you are KingofNy.

If he gets healthy we could make a nice lil run my dude.

You'd be surprised, I just say what I see bro. I've hated D'Antoni for a long time. I promise you won't hear any negative sh*t from me about the newe coach after MDA is gone. The guy pushed me way past my boiling point. I agree Baron could help but I don't agree it's going to get us anywhere in the playoffs.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I cant see it happening. The only way is if MDA scraps his offense and implements something more traditional...

Nah.. with the way we're playing defense this season, which has been better overall, I'd say if the offense comes along we'll have as good a chance as anyone to win a chip. Seriously.

fender0577

Rotation player
I cant see it happening. The only way is if MDA scraps his offense and implements something more traditional...
Exactly, name a team that has won it all, with all of their players standing on the 3point line.I don't ever see us winning a chip unless antoni swallows his pride and changes something up on offense, and emphasizes Defense.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Exactly, name a team that has won it all, with all of their players standing on the 3point line.I don't ever see us winning a chip unless antoni swallows his pride and changes something up on offense, and emphasizes Defense.

I don't know if you've noticed but we're better defensively this yr so far.

jzero29

Rotation player
You'd be surprised, I just say what I see bro. I've hated D'Antoni for a long time. I promise you won't hear any negative sh*t from me about the newe coach after MDA is gone. The guy pushed me way past my boiling point. I agree Baron could help but I don't agree it's going to get us anywhere in the playoffs.
Just curious what if that new coach is isaih Thomas? prob the only case I object to a coach change.