Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

portega1968

El Cacique
Feeding on the competition

img17241779.jpg

^Chill out. Melo is still our best player. He has shown he can play team ball and I believe he will do whatever it takes to win... Until the game gets tight and we need to score that is.

joegti10

Banned
^Chill out. Melo is still our best player. He has shown he can play team ball and I believe he will do whatever it takes to win... Until the game gets tight and we need to score that is.

I don't think hes our best player. Best shooter perhaps but he knows NOTHING about playing team orientated basketball...what team ball have you ever seen him play? Have you not been watching the last five games?

He needs to go, we will be able to get some extra pieces to the puzzle for him.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE

You play on 360? 50 points with Jeremy Lin..... WOW. You must be pretty sick in this game.

I'd like to challenge you to a friendly game. Loser has to cut off half of his own dick and feed it to the Giraffe in the closest Zoo in the area. :beer:

I don't think hes our best player. Best shooter perhaps but he knows NOTHING about playing team orientated basketball...what team ball have you ever seen him play? Have you not been watching the last five games?

He needs to go, we will be able to get some extra pieces to the puzzle for him.
Dude, Melo has been passing the ball a ton more than he did at the start of the season. After he publicly second guessed his approach to the game it was clear to see how he made a conscious effort to play more within the team. I see no reason why that won't keep up.

You play on 360? 50 points with Jeremy Lin..... WOW. You must be pretty sick in this game.

I'd like to challenge you to a friendly game. Loser has to cut off half of his own dick and feed it to the Giraffe in the closest Zoo in the area. :beer:
Nah bro im on ps3. Didn't I play you on ps3 once in 2k11??

joegti10

Banned
Dude, Melo has been passing the ball a ton more than he did at the start of the season. After he publicly second guessed his approach to the game it was clear to see how he made a conscious effort to play more within the team. I see no reason why that won't keep up.

I guess we will see 'when he feels better'. I just personally think hes not right for this squad. And yes, I was NOT a fan of the trade.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I guess we will see 'when he feels better'. I just personally think hes not right for this squad. And yes, I was NOT a fan of the trade.

Melo is the best player on this team and our chances for a championship season relies on how well he can develop chemistry with his teammates while still producing quality numbers.

Personally, I think he can do it. He seems to have a different mantra this season, looking to be more of a leader/team player rather than trying to win the scoring title.

Yeah, I remember now. Switched to 360 cause my PS3 died after four years in service. (R.I.P)

You better buy a 360 then brah. think Crazy8s has a PS3 as well.
Lol Im on like my 4th ps3.. I got a slim now cause I hear those have less of a chance for the YLOD (Yellow light of death).. SO far so good..

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Lol Im on like my 4th ps3.. I got a slim now cause I hear those have less of a chance for the YLOD (Yellow light of death).. SO far so good..

4 PS3s? Wow lol. I was gonna buy the slim too, initially. But then decided to cop the 360 cause most people say 360 players were a million times better than PS3 players on COD.

I have to say, I've found myself on the verge of breaking my controller in half playing COD in 360. lol

joegti10

Banned
Melo is the best player on this team

No, Melo is the best jump shooter on this team and jump shooters are a dime a dozen in this league.

His game is very slow and lazy...not the direction the Knicks are heading. If Melo does not conform and becomes a slow ball hog again...he will be shipped out. Quote me.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
No, Melo is the best jump shooter on this team and jump shooters are a dime a dozen in this league.

His game is very slow and lazy...not the direction the Knicks are heading. If Melo does not conform and becomes a slow ball hog again...he will be shipped out. Quote me.

Melo? Dime a dozen? Hahaha. You can't be serious.

When the playoffs come, the Knicks will need Melo more than anyone on this team. The pace slows down during the playoffs and half court players are more effective by then.

Why do you think Nash and Amar'e never made it to the Finals? There wasn't anyone on that team that can score the basketball consistently when the defense was set and players had to rely on their half court game.

joegti10

Banned
Melo? Dime a dozen? Hahaha. You can't be serious.

When the playoffs come, the Knicks will need Melo more than anyone on this team. The pace slows down during the playoffs and half court players are more effective by then.

Why do you think Nash and Amar'e never made it to the Finals? There wasn't anyone on that team that can score the basketball consistently when the defense was set and players had to rely on their half court game.

Misquoting me. Didnt say Melo is a dime a dozen...jump shooters are a dime a dozen. Problem I have with melo is that he's a world class athlete who doesnt really 'push it'. Haven't seen him dive for a loose ball yet as a knick...and he doesnt dunk or drive the lane like he should be. Not sure why he wears that headband...he rarely works up a sweat.

Melo has every opportunity right now to help bring this team to the promised land but he needs to change. Hopefully he steps up to the plate as hes about to be put under the microscope when he returns.

All Melo has to do is move without the ball and not try to dominate it so much. Move, come off of screens and get in immediate scoring position on the block or a spot for an open jumper. Yeah, sure he can iso sometimes to change up the sets to give different looks.

Lin will hopefully help with this as he'll be doing much more distributing than shooting when Melo and Amare get back for you guys.

Need to keep up consistent D as well, but I'm not even sure that's in this current team's DNA.

Now if we're talking about the Knicks of yesteryear(and the older rules) with Ewing, Oakley, Harper, Mason, Starks, Anthony, Doc, then it's a different story. But those guys have D ingrained in their DNA despite eras and rules.

KingofNy

Starter
Lin is going to be on the SI cover!

From Phil Tanner & Howard Beck on twitter

#Linsanity about to face its greatest test: We're putting Lin on the cover of SI. Glad there's no such thing as a j--x. #nyk