Game thread: New York Knicks @ Dallas Mavericks 8:30 11/9/2019 [Game #9]

mafra

Legend
Yeah, Frank had that slick penetration move last game, where he 1-handed shovel pass ball back out to 3-point line to an open shooter... We want to see more of that, indeed!

pat

Starter
So true Dame played an incredible game last night. I?m glad at least Knits is showing up now kid looked like different player in FIBA maybe he brought some of that confidence back to his paying job.

For the first time this season he didn't have anybody breathing down his neck. Players are different and obviously this organisation hasn't figured out how to get the best out of their player. Sometimes I wonder whether they employ sports psychologists at all.

tiger0330

Legend
Yeah, Frank had that slick penetration move last game, where he 1-handed shovel pass ball back out to 3-point line to an open shooter... We want to see more of that, indeed!
Yep, I remember the play, I think the shooter was Morris. That's the skill he hasn't shown that is necessary to be a starting NBA PG, breaking down NBA defenses.

Kiyaman

Legend
Were our 2nd win of the season a FLUKE .. or will the players come together again vs Cavs to play Team-Ball for 48 minute instead of Fizdale isolation b.ball ???