Selection Sunday is here, time to look at some future knicks.

dre48ny

Rotation player
All right peeps, today we will know which teams make the NCAA tournament.
:beer:
March Madness is here!! Players from accross the nation will showcase their talent. I hope Isaiah takes some time to watch the tournament so he could choose wisely in the upcoming draft. :boohoo:We all agree that we need a PG, a defensive center, or a SG/SF ( like sprewell type) who plays defense and can shoot. I will be looking at the PG's deeply since, I think this might be the direction the Knicks head in. I will also be looking at Hibbert ( Final 4 last year), as well as Lopez ( stanford) , Jordan from Texas a&m, or perhaps the defensive monster from UConn. Anybody down to play the bracket?? :peace:

ANU

Starter
All right peeps, today we will know which teams make the NCAA tournament.
:beer:
March Madness is here!! Players from accross the nation will showcase their talent. I hope Isaiah takes some time to watch the tournament so he could choose wisely in the upcoming draft. :boohoo:We all agree that we need a PG, a defensive center, or a SG/SF ( like sprewell type) who plays defense and can shoot. I will be looking at the PG's deeply since, I think this might be the direction the Knicks head in. I will also be looking at Hibbert ( Final 4 last year), as well as Lopez ( stanford) , Jordan from Texas a&m, or perhaps the defensive monster from UConn. Anybody down to play the bracket?? :peace:
my board
[obviously believing beasley rose,andlopez are gone]
thabeet
mayo
agustin
gordon

Last edited:

dre48ny

Rotation player
Did you see Beasley against Mayo yesterday? Beasley is very good and Mayo could be a knick. Very talented young men. Nice board dude.

ANU

Starter
Did you see Beasley against Mayo yesterday? Beasley is very good and Mayo could be a knick. Very talented young men. Nice board dude.
yeah,i kinda think thabeet could be the next bill russell[been said about many before never replicated],i know they lost today but i think the guy is going to be a great player.if they get him and make a trade for another lottery pick[somehow]maybe mayo,gordon or agustin.i actually think agustin is going to be better than rose

dre48ny

Rotation player
He had a solid game, yeah too bad they lost. Wow, what an upset.

Gordon from Indiana had a horrible game and they are also out. Mayo is out as he got ousted by Beasley and his boys. Bayless from Arizona is out as well.

Players Knicks still need to look at that are alive:
Lopez C from Stanford
Augustine PG from Texas
Rose PG Memphis
Douglas Robert SG Memphis
Hibbert C Georgetown
Jordan F/C Texas A&M

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
He had a solid game, yeah too bad they lost. Wow, what an upset.

Gordon from Indiana had a horrible game and they are also out. Mayo is out as he got ousted by Beasley and his boys. Bayless from Arizona is out as well.

Players Knicks still need to look at that are alive:
Lopez C from Stanford
Augustine PG from Texas
Rose PG Memphis
Douglas Robert SG Memphis
Hibbert C Georgetown
Jordan F/C Texas A&M

The knicks need to drop curry's ass and pick up HIBBERT from Georgetown!! This guy is a complete stud, i watched him play yesterday and he dominates the paint.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Agreed. Wouldn't it be great to have a Georgetown center again!! Hope he moves on to the next round. I would love to see how he would matchup in a potential game against Wisconsin in an elite 8 matchup!! Remember he made it to the final 4 last year. He is a winner, just as patrick was in college. Even if the knicks can"t find a suitor for cURRY,they should bench his ass!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I know im late but F*ck The Uconn Huskies!!!! They Lost!!!! They Suck!!!! And Yes Im from CT and hate my state Team!!!!!!! I Hope The Women Lose!!!!