The Knicks are Back
naw 3 things wont happen.

1. the cavs team wont play this bad again

2. the cavs won't lose at home again, they got their wake up call

3. the magic won't go perfect at home.

Cav's in 5-6

johnstarky

Rotation player
Game 1 of Magic-Cavs was great. The Cavs had the refs on their side, were at home, and the Magic still beat them. I can't believe Lebron had 49 points, 8 assists, and the Cavs still lost. Magic take game 1!

I predict Magic win in 7.

The Magic did what they had to do which was take a game in Cleveland.Never thought that they were going to win this game after falling behind by 16 points.Good job by Orlando!!

JayJ44

Starter
naw 3 things wont happen.

1. the cavs team wont play this bad again

2. the cavs won't lose at home again, they got their wake up call

3. the magic won't go perfect at home.

Cav's in 5-6

They didn't play that bad. They're just not that good besides Lebron. They have no one who can create his own shot besides Lebron. He does everything for that team. 49 points and 8 assists, but they still lost. That's amazing. Unless Lebron can do that every game (plus he would have to shut down Turkoglu or Lewis) the Cavs can't win.

Home court is overrated, especially in the conference finals. The Magic are a good road team, and obviously have no problem winning on the road.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
They didn't play that bad. They're just not that good besides Lebron. They have no one who can create his own shot besides Lebron. He does everything for that team. 49 points and 8 assists, but they still lost. That's amazing. Unless Lebron can do that every game (plus he would have to shut down Turkoglu or Lewis) the Cavs can't win.

Home court is overrated, especially in the conference finals. The Magic are a good road team, and obviously have no problem winning on the road.

true but they have another all-star in mo williams something lebron hasn't had in the past and the cav's are a real good road team as well, so don't be suprised if they win twice in orlando

JayJ44

Starter
That's another thing, Mo Williams is one of the most overrated players in the league. He rarely does anything else besides hit open jumpers. He's a good role player, but not all-star material. Only reason he was an all-star was because his team was good.

I really hate the Cavs for some reason lol.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
That's another thing, Mo Williams is one of the most overrated players in the league. He rarely does anything else besides hit open jumpers. He's a good role player, but not all-star material. Only reason he was an all-star was because his team was good.

LMAO, sorry but i disagree with you there, i think he's worthy of being called an All-Star

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

overrated players? helped take a 3rd-4th seed to a 1 seed and helped make them contenders, doesnt sound so ovverrated to me. he is wat lebron needs, he doesnt demand the ball a lot (ball needs to be in lebrons hands a lot) and hits the open jumpers that lebron creates for him. he deserved his all star bid

JayJ44

Starter
overrated players? helped take a 3rd-4th seed to a 1 seed and helped make them contenders, doesnt sound so ovverrated to me. he is wat lebron needs, he doesnt demand the ball a lot (ball needs to be in lebrons hands a lot) and hits the open jumpers that lebron creates for him. he deserved his all star bid

You think it's Mo Williams that made the Cavs as good as they are? It's Lebron. This year he greatly improved his jumper, and his defense. That's why they went from 4th seed to 1st. Mo Williams is just a role player, he's very replaceable.

Besides the fact the Cavs made a blockbuster trade last season. They were able to gain chemistry.

pat

Starter
Although, they (the Cavs) look quite shaky right now. I didn't see that coming. In the end Chuck could be right. The Magic definitely have a shot at this.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I dunno, Kobe & Lebron have established their global net worth. Howard is on the rise & adding Melo to the fray has to be good for broader sales & exposure. I'd love to see a Cavs v Nuggets finals. Or a Magic Nuggets. So long as the Lakers get bumped I'm happy with either of those 3 teams gettin' their gold.

The Lakers are gay. I just really don't like anyone on the team bar Gasol. Vujacic is a lesbian.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I dunno, Kobe & Lebron have established their global net worth. Howard is on the rise & adding Melo to the fray has to be good for broader sales & exposure. I'd love to see a Cavs v Nuggets finals. Or a Magic Nuggets. So long as the Lakers get bumped I'm happy with either of those 3 teams gettin' their gold.

The Lakers are gay. I just really don't like anyone on the team bar Gasol. Vujacic is a lesbian.

lmao, its been sad seeing him shoot though, last year he was money, now ur scared wheneva he shoots

JayJ44

Starter
Mike Brown is really a bad coach. He has no idea what he's doing. He's changed his rotation almost every game, and has no answer to the Orlando mismatches. The fact that he got coach of the year is a joke.

Lebron doesn't have anyone to help him. Mo Williams has been extremely overrated the whole year, and that team is just full of role players. Every single player on their roster is easily replaceable.

Unless the Cavs make some blockbuster trade bringing Chris Bosh or Amare (which really isn't possible, since they have no trade assets), Lebron will most likely leave Cleveland. :)

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Mike Brown is really a bad coach. He has no idea what he's doing. He's changed his rotation almost every game, and has no answer to the Orlando mismatches. The fact that he got coach of the year is a joke.

Lebron doesn't have anyone to help him. Mo Williams has been extremely overrated the whole year, and that team is just full of role players. Every single player on their roster is easily replaceable.

Unless the Cavs make some blockbuster trade bringing Chris Bosh or Amare (which really isn't possible, since they have no trade assets), Lebron will most likely leave Cleveland. :)

its not as easy to solve this, no matter who the cavs put out on defense, turk+lewis have a size or speed advantage. the only one who cud stop eitha is lebron, and he cud only guard one at a time. then u got superman, who zydrunas "big snail" illgauskas is to slow to guard, varejoa isnt strong enough, and big ben isnt big ben anymore. there jst is no answer for mike brown to beat this team other than riding on lebrons shoulders, and counting on ppl like mo williams and delonte west to be making their shots.

JayJ44

Starter
^I agree to an extent. But he never tried going small.
PG- Mo Williams
SG- Pavlovic
SF- Szerbiak
PF- Lebron
C- Ilgualskus/Varajao

This is their best shot at guarding them, IMO. But Brown is so uncreative, one dimensional, and stubborn as coach, he'll never try it. But the Magic do cause a lot of difficult match-up problems.

pat

Starter
there jst is no answer for mike brown to beat this team other than riding on lebrons shoulders, and counting on ppl like mo williams and delonte west to be making their shots.

And that doesn't really work because Lebron is getting tired in each and every game. Orlando always has a (big) lead and as soon as the game reaches the fourth quarter you can count on Orlando taking over the game.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im pullin for the Magic tonight, i would love to see lebrick eliminated

In this series alone, Dwight Howard has solidified himself as being top 5 in the NBA. He would have even better numbers if the refs weren't making all these calls in the Cavs favor

metrocard

Legend
ASU...excellent point.

Orlando obviously controls the pace of this series.

But if Cleveland can't beat Orlando with their style...then, how can they beat Orlando with their own style?

Orlando are superior at shooting...plus they have an INSIDE PRESENCE.

Big Z can't dominate like Dwight....Lebron comes from the perimeter and tries to create on his own.

Williams is a pick and roll guy...not really going to break down the defense by himself...good spot up shooter, not great shooting off the dribble.

West is random.

Cleveland's best bet is rely on their defense to create offense.

Dwight is turnover prone.

Take advantage of it.

But I don't see them winning the series.

Orlando to the Finals.

I'm not going to predict the West....too tough right now.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
And that doesn't really work because Lebron is getting tired in each and every game. Orlando always has a (big) lead and as soon as the game reaches the fourth quarter you can count on Orlando taking over the game.

true but dont forget the other point i made, mo williams and delonte west makin their shots. hey ive been defending mo williams as an all-star, and while i still think he is one, hes playing like a role player, like jay predicted. he cannot be missing open shots, and shooting these terrible percentages. and west needs to start shooting at a high level. u realize these games have been super close, with lebron playing by himself? if he gets williams and west to show up, this cud be a clevand comeback (hopefully not). lets face it the cavs are a GREAT defensive team. to be hanging in when they have so many matchup problems is plaudible. but shots created by lebron need to start going in, but im with msg i hope the magic win this series.