Wilson Chandler Couldn't Defend If He Had Nukes

TunerAddict

Starter
Discuss.

Guy can't stay in front of any guy to save his life, and thinks that grabbing at their gut after they've blown by him for an easy layup is a good thing to do, even though it gives them a freethrow...

Guy is pissing me off.

Also, **** you Al Harrington and Jared Jeffries. Two easy layups. Two EASY ****ING WIDE OPEN Layups.

3-on-1 and Jared "Stone Hands" Jeffries can't hold onto the ball.

Atlanta plays defense like us for one possession and just lets Al through like he is on there team, and the ball comes flying out of his hand even though no one was there and no one even tried to interfere.

**** you guys, I'm going home.

Paul1355

All Star
Discuss.

Guy can't stay in front of any guy to save his life, and thinks that grabbing at their gut after they've blown by him for an easy layup is a good thing to do, even though it gives them a freethrow...

Guy is pissing me off.

Also, **** you Al Harrington and Jared Jeffries. Two easy layups. Two EASY ****ING WIDE OPEN Layups.

3-on-1 and Jared "Stone Hands" Jeffries can't hold onto the ball.

Atlanta plays defense like us for one possession and just lets Al through like he is on there team, and the ball comes flying out of his hand even though no one was there and no one even tried to interfere.

**** you guys, I'm going home.
The Jeffries play was horrible and embarissing and Harrington missing a wide open dunk was almost as bad.

Look these are guys with very low IQ's.

Our team suffers from having stupid players, honestly.

The only smart players on the court are Douglas, Hughes, Gallinari, and sometimes Darko...thats it!!

Everybody else on this team makes bone head plays everyday that makes me shake my head. We don't have intelligent basketball players and that's what I hope Donnie Walsh looks for in 2010.

Watch the Knicks get Joe Johnson and a forward like Bosh or Amare. That is a more likely scenerio than getting Lebron. And Joe Johnson rejected a 60 million dollar deal with the Hawks to come back.

JayJ44

Starter
Sorry to say it, but Wilson Chandler is extremely overrated. His defense isn't that good, he just gets blocks and steals. His man-to-man defense is average and he has an extremely low b-ball IQ. Offensively, he's inefficient and unaggressive. We should try to trade him while his value is relatively high.

Sorry to say it, but Wilson Chandler is extremely overrated. His defense isn't that good, he just gets blocks and steals. His man-to-man defense is average and he has an extremely low b-ball IQ. Offensively, he's inefficient and unaggressive. We should try to trade him while his value is relatively high.
You're right. He's gonna wind up traded and this sig was a waste of my damn time lol.

iSaYughh

Starter
Agreed. You'd think Wilson found pics of Walsh slobbing the knob of a Priest the way he protected him from any trade this past draft/offseason....

Anybody else just got nervous as fck at the prospect of the Knicks executing a trade?

I just don't know who we will get. The PGs we wanted to trade for -- GOT traded, no? Thus making it much more likely that the teams they are NOW on will WANT to keep them and/or demand more in return....

why do we keep saying chandler is over rated

he was a low first round pick he is 21 and he is putting up numbers like most low first round 21 year olds. what more do you want from him

if he wasnt expected to do so much we would say yeah great role player. but ewe coin him off as being the up and comer, dudes technically in his second season and no one ever said he was going to be an all star, but people on this site.

so one question

who is over rating chandler ?

JayJ44

Starter
why do we keep saying chandler is over rated

he was a low first round pick he is 21 and he is putting up numbers like most low first round 21 year olds. what more do you want from him

if he wasnt expected to do so much we would say yeah great role player. but ewe coin him off as being the up and comer, dudes technically in his second season and no one ever said he was going to be an all star, but people on this site.

so one question

who is over rating chandler ?

Fans/MSG network...

yeah i knew the answer lol. It was rhetorical.

My point is, this guy has never given us reason to give him so much hype. He is a good basketball player. not bad, not great. just good. typical 6 mil a year role player type. He has potential to be more than that, but as of now this is what he is.
so stop flipping over him.

TunerAddict

Starter
yeah i knew the answer lol. It was rhetorical.

My point is, this guy has never given us reason to give him so much hype. He is a good basketball player. not bad, not great. just good. typical 6 mil a year role player type. He has potential to be more than that, but as of now this is what he is.
so stop flipping over him.

6 mil?

lol u mad son

he is a bianual exception kinda guy

Kiyaman

Legend
u guys are way off.....just like u were with Isiah Thomas.

These players are showing u they dont want to play or WIN for "Celebrity Coach Dantoni".
It must be Dantoni's bad breath or the cologn he's using, but what ever it is it's turning off these Knick players.

The Knicks out-played and out-performed over the Hawks in each of the first two quarters. But the second half of the game it looked liked the old effortless Isiah Knicks (whom wanted Isiah gone).
The funny part was Jefferies did not miss an easy layup like he used to do with Isiah, Jefferies missing an easy essential pass that lead into an easy basket.....but Harrington missing an easy dunk was the icing on the cake.
Harrington's acting job like he was doing everything in his power to win.....need a better acting lessons class....to phony

Chandler was driving to the hoop, blocking shots, and rebounding in the first half of the Hawks game, which gave the Knicks the largest lead they had this season. He did none of that in the 2nd half...

do the math

JayJ44

Starter

These players are showing u they dont want to play or WIN for "Celebrity Coach Dantoni".
It must be Dantoni's bad breath or the cologn he's using, but what ever it is it's turning off these Knick players.

The Knicks out-played and out-performed over the Hawks in each of the first two quarters. But the second half of the game it looked liked the old effortless Isiah Knicks (whom wanted Isiah gone).
The funny part was Jefferies did not miss an easy layup like he used to do with Isiah, Jefferies missing an easy essential pass that lead into an easy basket.....but Harrington missing an easy dunk was the icing on the cake.
Harrington's acting job like he was doing everything in his power to win.....need a better acting lessons class....to phony

Chandler was driving to the hoop, blocking shots, and rebounding in the first half of the Hawks game, which gave the Knicks the largest lead they had this season. He did none of that in the 2nd half...

do the math

:lol::lol::lol:

LJ4ptplay

Starter

do the math

All the more reason to get rid of these players.

TunerAddict

Starter
If a player doesn't want to win, then I don't want him.

Doesn't matter who the coach is. Playing poorly on purpose or not giving your all is NEVER excusable. Any such player doesn't deserve to be in the league.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
If a player doesn't want to win, then I don't want him.

Doesn't matter who the coach is. Playing poorly on purpose or not giving your all is NEVER excusable. Any such player doesn't deserve to be in the league.

If them *****s dont wanna be here then get them out. Donnie should have went after Mark Jackson he was almost the player coach for the Pacers at one point. Why be scared to pull the trigger on bringing in a legend at point guard with tons of knowledge to give any player not to mention that Coach D is not a proven coach. Anyone can win with Marion,Amare,Nash etc. Alvin Gentry is getting it done right now with a shit load less of talent then Danphony had.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Knick fans have to be the dumbest fans of all Sports!

It either feast or fammine with us!

When a player is playing good he is our franchise player, when that same player slumps, we want to trade him!

I imagine the same fans that want to trade Wilson now that he is slumping were the same fans that wanted to trade John Starks after every bad shooting game, but claimed he was the best SG when he went for 30 or more!

And those who think/thought Wilson was/is going to be an Mega Star proabably are the same people who swore Frye was the second coming of Duncan! or Balkman was the next Rodman

Wilson is my favorite current Knick, but the way he his playing is pissing me off too, I think he needs to drive more and to stop settling for Jumpers. But he is coming off an ankle injury, you can tell he is just leary of hurting himself again, I assure you he will regain his explosiveness around mid December

Chandler is a sound player, similar to a Battier,David West,John Salmons, or Deng type who would be a nice compliment to a good team-like 90% of our roster-, trust me, Mia or Phoenix would take him in a heartbeat. Again a nice solid player, not a franchise player

Now back to trading him....if the right deal came along for sure we should pull the trigger on it, I just saying we should not hit the panic button on Wilson just yet. Especially considering his age and this is technically his second season of playing

kaya as usual your argument skills are hilarious

You stating that these players dont want to play hard for this celeb coach, goes hand and hand with why they all suck. I think they like mike and that they do play hard, I mean they havent been taking plays off lately they just cant hit open shots, they miss big foul shots, duhon cant find the rim, and they are missing wide open lay ups. its not a lack of effort with them any more, its a lack of skill. same as its always been

I've always disliked Chandler once he exposed himself to be another chucker...

haha dude. I dont know why you hate him. He is actually one player on the knicks who I feel we could keep for cheap. I think for the price tag he will get, Hes not bad at 21 to keep on this team next year. He could be a great role player, if a star is on the floor to keep the ball out of his hands so much

TunerAddict

Starter
haha dude. I dont know why you hate him. He is actually one player on the knicks who I feel we could keep for cheap. I think for the price tag he will get, Hes not bad at 21 to keep on this team next year. He could be a great role player, if a star is on the floor to keep the ball out of his hands so much

I just hate chuckers...