What about Sergio Rodriguez?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Apparently Sergio Rodriguez is asking to be traded from Portland. Does anybody know much about him? I've only seen him play a little during the olympics and in brief minutes with Portland. He seems to have skills and would probably be a better PG for D'Antoni's system than Duhon or Collins. A Mardy Collins trade straight up would work. And Portland could use some perimeter defense.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i dont know much about him but for what i hear he's quick and has a decent 3-point shot...he's averaging 1.9ppg and 3ast in 9.4 minutes per game...i dont think he's much of a starter but he'll be an instant upgrade over Duhorn

richtree

Rotation player
I watched him play one night....I was looking for Rudy., this guy was in the game alot...

he is quick., weak of def. and not a good shooter....

a backup point guard on an uptempo team...

thats about it ...

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I watched him play one night....I was looking for Rudy., this guy was in the game alot...

he is quick., weak of def. and not a good shooter....

a backup point guard on an uptempo team...

thats about it ...

I don't think he's a bad shooter. He's got some skills. He's not bad and would be a major improvement over Mardy Collins. He could fit well in D'Antoni's system, better than Duhon or Collins.

mikelee

Rookie
sergio rodriguez will fit into mike d'antoni's system and he had the potential to be the next Steve Nash. LOLOL

Last edited:

richtree

Rotation player
sergio rodriguez will fit into mike d'antoni's system and he had the potential to be the next Steve Nash

THATS GOTTA BE ONE OF THE FUNNIEST POSTS I'VE READ SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE....LOL

YOU GOTTA GO BACK AND WATCH STEVE NASH WHEN HE WAS AT SANTA CLARA.....

HE WAS A DEADLY SHOOTER/SCORER/AND ALMOST IN A 2 GUARD ROLE....

NASH was one of the best jump shooters out of college, with a sick passes, and a good handle.....

Nash in college > S.Rod in 3 years

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
i dont know much about him but for what i hear he's quick and has a decent 3-point shot...he's averaging 1.9ppg and 3ast in 9.4 minutes per game...i dont think he's much of a starter but he'll be an instant upgrade over Duhorn
Word. :pimp:

Sergio Rodriguez is a better shooter than Duhorne.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ alot of bench players are better shooters than Duhorn,and do you see them starting? NO sir! thats what really pisses me off

metrocard

Legend
sergio rodriguez would make people want Duhon to start at the point...LOL !

1207525656.jpg