Knicks Sign CDR

metrocard

Legend
I appreciate the mix.of calling me out and complimenting me. I guess I just feel some fans haven't really been here for the long haul. And as a psychotherapist I tend to over analyze things. And alot of us here have a serious case of Knicks insecurity. Locked in the 2000s. Still thinking training camp.is time to scratch and find a winner. We are already a winner. Winning 54 games Is no joke. And truly replacing injured sheed. Old Kurt Thomas. Vanishing Jason Kidd. and useless james white. With barganani. World peace. Udrih. Full yr of k mart. Tim hardafatherhatesgay people makes us an even better team than last year.

Soooo. sorry for fool calling. But I was more so calling fool to all who make proclamations over nonsensical training camp transactions that tirelessly prove themselves to be meaningless on

Winning teams.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Okay Mr. Therapist, we shouldn't think about transactions that the franchise makes considering we have no weaknesses or holes on our team. Everything is fine.

The mindless optimist.
Keep on using that head of yours, you're heading place.

Optimism haha. What is wrong with you. Obsessive weirdo jumping in on senseless arguments that end up not about basketball. Your infatuation with arguing with men on this forum is disturbing. Enjoy the rest of your nonsensical babbling ill be not reading your posts.

metrocard

Legend
Optimism haha. What is wrong with you. Obsessive weirdo jumping in on senseless arguments that end up not about basketball. Your infatuation with arguing with men on this forum is disturbing. Enjoy the rest of your nonsensical babbling ill be not reading your posts.

You use the word "nonsensical" too much, makes you look like you don't even know what it means.

stay positive.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Keep on topic, guys. Nothing too harsh has been said in here, but let's talk about the Knicks. It's that time of the season, forget about the fighting with fellow fans.

That was my point jumper. No one can disagree with anyone on this site without other people getting sensitive. Opinions are now allowed according to some. This is why this forum sucks now

metrocard

Legend
That was my point jumper. No one can disagree with anyone on this site without other people getting sensitive. Opinions are now allowed according to some. This is why this forum sucks now

It's you that suck and make the forum a horrible experience, you need to look back at your post and realize how many jabs you gave out, which is funny because you're a soft guy.

The first post you made in this thread:

Ummm seriously we are complaining about our camp.invites hahahaha. Unbelievable this is why this site has gone down the tubes. Fools like.you wasting my time everyday reading crap. Tell me. What available player out there will actually come in and take the spot of any of our top 9 rotational players. We need bodies and maybe a few surprises. Other than that every year every team does this crap. We have out rotation set. People need to stop acting like we are a lottery team hoping.for a savior. Look at who the spurs. Heat thunder. Bulls. Pacers. Rockets. Clippers bring.in for camp. The same crap we do. Its what winning teams do. Get over it. Stop crying. And cdr isn't worth a threat.

You already starting attacking the thread starter who never insulted you one bit. You complain about the website but never contributed a thing here.

I ignore your posts the moment I see (iso-melo)

Every team if the NBA features their superstar on offense.

Then its

ISO lebron
ISO rose
ISO Kobe
ISO dirk
ISO westbrook
ISO Durant
ISO curry.

your melo hate and nonsense ruins your posts.

Another jab on Kiyaman for no reason.

It's like not you speak facts.

We are already a winner. Winning 54 games Is no joke. And truly replacing injured sheed. Old Kurt Thomas. Vanishing Jason Kidd. and useless james white. With barganani. World peace. Udrih. Full yr of k mart. Tim hardafatherhatesgay people makes us an even better team than last year.

100% wrong.

Bargnani, Tim and Beno don't address our weakness and actually they all become liabilities on the floor because we don't have a defensive enforce that isn't 2-3 years from retirement.

That's not an improvement, you obviously haven't learned from the Isiah Thomas years that a more talented roster doesn't equal wins.

Knicks aren't a "winner". They're currently a thread-mill team who are 2 levels below Miami and a level below the Pacers.

Winning 54 games was last season. It's not guaranteed and especially with other teams in the East upgrading their roster and virtually all top 5 teams in the East got better than the Knicks, that includes Chicago, Indiana, Miami and the Nets. These teams actually addressed team needs with the exception of Chicago who got their best player back, which is an obvious improvement.

This is why the likes of Kiyaman or anyone with a critical and active mind will not agree with such lazy thought.

Knicks add Bargnani, Beno, a rookie and some other D grade tier players to the roster, they must have improved. Amazing logic there guy.

Stay positive.

You have way too much time on your hands. And your pretentious attitude shows youre obviously a low IQ wannabe educated blowhard. So please just stop with the stupidity and argue with someone who understands your ignorant babble because I'm through with you.

Stay positive. Lol

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Oh how I've missed the conflicts on here!

All i can say is that we've got no better or no worse than last season. Its just a different set of guys playing the same style. Gone are the days of the East being a 1 or 2 horse race....