Preseason summary

bigapple

Starter
D best are Shump Prigioni and MWP
D worst Tyson still tyson from Pacers MELO dont play D
will not comment Andrea he is not playing even @ 50%

i am worried bout MELO why he cant drive into paint like Derrik and Russel like LEbron
why he is so extemely stubborn with his 1on1 ISO only MJ was playing like that and finishing with fadeway but MELO is not MJ

why so many last seconds action in each pre season games was ended by MELO

preseason scoring % under 40

skisloper

Starter
D best are Shump Prigioni and MWP
D worst Tyson still tyson from Pacers MELO dont play D
will not comment Andrea he is not playing even @ 50%

i am worried bout MELO why he cant drive into paint like Derrik and Russel like LEbron
why he is so extemely stubborn with his 1on1 ISO only MJ was playing like that and finishing with fadeway but MELO is not MJ

why so many last seconds action in each pre season games was ended by MELO

preseason scoring % under 40

MELO should have had shoulder surgery........Now he will baby that shoulder but eventually hurt in and have season ending surgery....

uber

Benchwarmer
MELO should have had shoulder surgery........Now he will baby that shoulder but eventually hurt in and have season ending surgery....

That's what i'm afraid of. Without Melo we're basically a #8 team in the east and that's just sad. We can't count on Amare and i don't think Andrea is our saviour as well.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Bargnani and savior? Dude's pretty much useless. I can only hope Amare will be available from game one and will get most of Bargs PT.

Kiyaman

Legend

On the day Melo mention testing the FA market with his player-option, I predicted Melo will play less than 35 games, and go for the same right shoulder surgery as the Jets Sanchez.
Giving Dolan an altermatum to pay out that $30M per, or let him walk.

Preseason DEFENSE was at its best in the Spurs vs Rockets game ....
Parker vs Lin
Green vs Harden
Belleny vs Parson
Splitter vs Asik
Duncan vs D.Howard
Diaw vs Bevely
At Halftime 8 players scored on the Spurs, and 8 players on the Rockets for a 45-47 team-defense first half.

After watchin one season of Woodson coaching, I just dont see Woodson coaching us at the team-defensive-level as the Spurs vs Rockets preseason game.

Murry skills n talents impressed me.
Diogu, CDR, and Aldrich showed some decent talant.
Tim Hardaway & Bargani were not impressive.

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
LOL @ Amare looking like he was gonna play. :lol:

edit: I'm reading some tweets saying that Amare played in tge 1st quarter?