If this is not the sexiest thing you have seen you are not a Knick fan

New New York

Quiet Storm
Stop!

Before you open this link, think about all of Isiah's bad trades, all the contracts that he had to eventually had to buy out, all the years we were 30 more million in payroll to the second highest paid team who probably averaged about 30 more wins per season than us,remember Jerome James, Jared Jefferies,Steve Francis,Maurice Taylor,Zach Randolph,and Jalen Rose all either bad MLE deals or players traded for expiring contracts....got it in your head....now open the link and relief your mind!

http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm

Tell me that doesnt Feel Good!:teeth:

A New day is amoung us gentleman!

im not basking in the light of this summer only, good thread, short but sweet but yet amazing. This is a new era, we are an expansion team thrust into an awakening of cap space heaven. it is exciting for sure.

Paul1355

All Star
Stop!

Before you open this link, think about all of Isiah's bad trades, all the contracts that he had to eventually had to buy out, all the years we were 30 more million in payroll to the second highest paid team who probably averaged about 30 more wins per season than us,remember Jerome James, Jared Jefferies,Steve Francis,Maurice Taylor,Zach Randolph,and Jalen Rose all either bad MLE deals or players traded for expiring contracts....got it in your head....now open the link and relief your mind!

http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm

Tell me that doesnt Feel Good!:teeth:

A New day is amoung us gentleman!
seeing the payroll at 18 million is something I am happy about...i saw Zach's contract...17 million!?! Horrible deal

New New York

Quiet Storm
I literally just opened the link again just to look at it again!

The other beauty is that with good managment, we should never hit that high ever again!

Regardless of what happens this Summer, Great Job Donnie!

donnie_walsh.jpg

metrocard

Legend
It felt like forever...the dark days of Crawford, Francis, Tim Thomas, Vin Baker, Mo Taylor, Jalen Rose, Dan Dickua, Malik Rose, Jamison Brewer, Qyntel Woods, Zach Randolph, Jerome James, etc etc n etc

jpz17

Starter
It felt like forever...the dark days of Crawford, Francis, Tim Thomas, Vin Baker, Mo Taylor, Jalen Rose, Dan Dickua, Malik Rose, Jamison Brewer, Qyntel Woods, Zach Randolph, Jerome James, etc etc n etc

and Steph, Q-Rich, etc

Anyways... GREAT to see :thumbsup:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
FINALLY.

At least now if we suck and strike out on the free agent sweepstakes and win 23 games next year, we're not paying 100 million for it.

Starks

Starter
I don't know how to uplad gifs or where people even get those things, but if I did, I'd just upload the gif of Andy Samberg from "giz in my pants"