New York Knicks @ Cleveland Cavaliers January 25, 7:00 PM

KingofNy

Starter
Baron Davis will save his job, which makes me sad. This guy has dodged so many bullets.

Baron ain't saving crap. Our problems run so much deeper than not having a true-pg. If the only play we run in the half-court offense is the pick & roll than we might only win 10 games all season. Seriously. If MDA wants his team to shoot 40 three's, why doesn't he just put 5 3 point shooters in the game?

All chucking does is NEGATE our bigs from having any impact. When we're chucking, the rebounds are all long and we NEVER follow our shots because Dumbtoni has em running back to cover the fast break. Worst coach ever.

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;199099 said:
Another night, another full fledged offense failure.

Back to work. Back to cutting myself.

:lol::lol::lol:

Once the knicks game is over every Knicks fan should cut one line on each wrist, we're all in this together and we need to release our pain :lol:

Im about to carve Fire Dantoni on my forearm :lol:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Baron ain't saving crap. Our problems run so much deeper than not having a true-pg. If the only play we run in the half-court offense is the pick & roll than we might only win 10 games all season. Seriously. If MDA wants his team to shoot 40 three's, why doesn't he just put 5 3 point shooters in the game.

All chucking does is NEGATE our bigs from having any impact. When we're chucking, the rebounds are all long and we NEVER follow our shots because Dumbtoni has em running back to cover the fast break. Worst coach ever.
Oh yeah, Baron might not be able to make us a great team with D'Antoni, but don't be surprised if we're good enough for them to keep him. I'm sick of this. This team should not be this bad without Davis. He doesn't even use guys we DO have available (Balkman, Novak, etc.).

KingCharles34

All Star
The Knicks were better the few years Marbury was used right...his first year and 2007. Those other years, the knicks had so many problems a prime Magic Johnson would have been asking to be be traded. There was very little stability within the knicks organization, Larry Brown was just as bad of a fit as Antoni. This team though, its just embarrasssing to have 2 "star players" and a good center like Tyson Chandler, and still have a losing record. It wasnt as embarrassing before because we had Eddy Curry and jamal Crawford.