Other NBA games and League

Broadway

All Star
Nits is behind both guys and he disappointed after the good game he had in the Nets game after 3 sub par games before that. Scored zilch against Memphis, can't have a guy playing well 1-5 games and he's getting steady minutes but I'm not seeing the improvement you would expect. If he's playing like this in April, I'd worry about his bust potential.

Don't look now but DSJ's January is shaping up not too shabby, he's closed some ground on Donovan Mitchell this month

Kiyaman

Legend
Markannen was dunking all over the Hawks today...sheesh this kid is gonna be a problem. Lavine said he wants to be the face of the Bulls but it very well may become Marky Mark's team soon

The rebuilding Chicago Bulls rookie Markannen has a great group of veterans n young athletic teammates to help mentor his rookie season on the Bulls

Paul1355

All Star
The rebuilding Chicago Bulls rookie Markannen has a great group of veterans n young athletic teammates to help mentor his rookie season on the Bulls

As much as I hated phil he wanted to trade kp for a top 3 pick and then would have drafted markannen with the 8th pick we used on Frankie...so we could have had a top pick such as Tatum or josh Jackson with markannen..not bad now that we know how it?s turning out but I?d still keep Kp because phil lost his mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broadway

All Star
As much as I hated phil he wanted to trade kp for a top 3 pick and then would have drafted markannen with the 8th pick we used on Frankie...so we could have had a top pick such as Tatum or josh Jackson with markannen..not bad now that we know how it’s turning out but I’d still keep Kp because phil lost his mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not me I'd rather have Brown/Tatum or Brown/Markannen million times out of ten to go with our 8th pick. The rumored trade was Boston's pick + a young player for #kporzee. Then make the correct pick at 8 with either Mitchell or DSJ and you'd have 3 positions locked up for rebuilding. If Ainge would've wanted to remain in the draft then I would've traded 8th and they would have to give up the Brooklyn pick and Smart. It also would've meant keeping Holiday and not signing THJR nor Baker

Whoever wouldn't have made that trade needs to join an Opioid Crisis center.

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
Heat 1 game behind the Cavs for third place in EC. What a coach-prez combo in MIA (compared to NYK).

Broadway

All Star
I know people think the All-Star game is crap, but I’m excited that KP made the team.

It's good for him and really primarily good for him only. He's about to get all the money he's entitled to from us. This means very little other than the fact coaches/media like him for now. As far as the overall accomplishment and how the game is played it's meaningless.

I guess we're going to find out how much the players like him when they pick teams and how often he gets the rock/minutes played. And Horford made it with really mediocre stats, Wall made it and he's been playing subpar the majority of first half, 4 Warriors made it like come on.

If #kporzee makes an All-NBA team he's getting major kudos from me, that is a true honor of merit. I think he'll make an All-Defensive Team actually

Last edited:
It's good for him and really primarily good for him only. He's about to get all the money he's entitled to from us. This means very little other than the fact coaches/media like him for now. As far as the overall accomplishment and how the game is played it's meaningless.

I guess we're going to find out how much the players like him when they pick teams and how often he gets the rock/minutes played. And Horford made it with really mediocre stats, Wall made it and he's been playing subpar the majority of first half, 4 Warriors made it like come on.

If #kporzee makes an All-NBA team he's getting major kudos from me, that is a true honor of merit. I think he'll make an All-Defensive Team actually

I can understand your confusion, but my saying that I was excited that KP made the All-Star game was not a challenge to crush that excitement.

Broadway

All Star
Dunk Out Contestants

Any one of them can win. I really think Nance could win if he could be creative enough because his length reach apex may be the best in league when dunking. Surprised Donovan Mitchell is not in this contest

mafra

Legend
Knicks PG Frank Ntilikina is heading to the NBA's All-Star Weekend as part of the World Team in the Rising Stars Challenge, the club announced Wednesday.

Ntilikina, 19, was selected by the Knicks with the No. 8 pick in last year's draft after playing in the Euro League. The Belgium-born rookie has played in all but three of the club's 48 games, averaging 5.4 points and 3.4 assists in nearly 21 minutes per game

Knicks PG Frank Ntilikina is heading to the NBA's All-Star Weekend as part of the World Team in the Rising Stars Challenge, the club announced Wednesday.

Ntilikina, 19, was selected by the Knicks with the No. 8 pick in last year's draft after playing in the Euro League. The Belgium-born rookie has played in all but three of the club's 48 games, averaging 5.4 points and 3.4 assists in nearly 21 minutes per game

Ntilikina is the youngest player competing in the Rising Stars Challenge. It?s funny, there are other ?rising stars? in that game who are as much as almost 6 years older than him.

Kiyaman

Legend
Ntilikina is the youngest player competing in the Rising Stars Challenge. It?s funny, there are other ?rising stars? in that game who are as much as almost 6 years older than him.

Props 2 Frank Nitty !!!
Knits will get a chance to be in a lineup with Embiid n Simmons .....
Ben Simmons tripple-double win tonight puts Simmons rookie season in the same CLASS as rookie Magic Johnson n rookie Larry Bird's outstanding rookie season in 1979-80.

mafra

Legend
?He?s (Knitikina) a defensive player first,? Frazier said. ?I think his real problem is that he?s too unselfish. When he penetrates he?s not looking to score, he?s looking to dish,? Frazier said. ?But also I think his ball-handling ? he?s got to work on his handle a little better so he can create more havoc in the paint.?

Wow sly like a Fox with the sneaky athleticism. Have we seen anything like this from Knits this yr?

Great putback dunk, but the 5th overall pick Fox is having a pretty underwhelming rookie season and he?s averaging almost 27 minutes per game this season.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
Great putback dunk, but the 5th overall pick Fox is having a pretty underwhelming rookie season and he’s averaging almost 27 minutes per game this season.
Sactown is pretty much having a dreadful season even with everyone praising the draft they had including myself along with the vets they acquired during the off-season. Divac said they should fire him if he can't turn the team around, I think they have to consider that this off-season. Dead last in the WC and in the lottery again.

mafra

Legend
Good game GSW-BOS. A sham the ending marred by poor officiating.... Kylie got hacked by AI (should?ve been an and-1) and then gets his eye poked out on another drive. Meanwhile, Green and Durant and Curry all get FTs on 50/50 calls. Not calling fouls cost BOS 3 points and calling fouls for GSW gifts the Warriors 5 points. This is how incocnsitent and poor officials can determine outcome of games. A shame. AI actually had about 3-4 fouls the final few minutes on Kyrie not called.

Broadway

All Star
Sactown is pretty much having a dreadful season even with everyone praising the draft they had including myself along with the vets they acquired during the off-season. Divac said they should fire him if he can't turn the team around, I think they have to consider that this off-season. Dead last in the WC and in the lottery again.

Part of it has to do with the fact they don't trust their young players enough to develop them and they set unrealistic expectations when communicating with the veterans heading into this season. No one in their right mind should have told them they were going to make the playoffs.

They do have good young talent and they may get tricked into giving them away. Tig this could be an example of poor leadership at the top.