Broadway

All Star
Vs Pelicans

Screen Shot

BacitoaCMAEQHEy.png:medium

Gif Shot

ShumpMelo_argue_20131201_a.gif

Full Play and Aftermath

There have been many more like this from other games, a couple which I believe were posted here before. Shump has every right to call out Melo. The sad part about it he'll probably be reprimanded for doing this only making his relationship with this organization more volatile than it already is. I'd say Woodson is losing the team. Man watching Artest come over and calm him down while Woodson sits there oblivious to what was going on is disgraceful. This is very reminiscent of Nate and Malik fighting on the huddle in Washington(?)

skisloper

Starter
Vs Pelicans

Screen Shot

BacitoaCMAEQHEy.png:medium

Gif Shot

ShumpMelo_argue_20131201_a.gif

Full Play and Aftermath

There have been many more like this from other games, a couple which I believe were posted here before. Shump has every right to call out Melo. The sad part about it he'll probably be reprimanded for doing this only making his relationship with this organization more volatile than it already is. I'd say Woodson is losing the team. Man watching Artest come over and calm him down while Woodson sits there oblivious to what was going on is disgraceful. This is very reminiscent of Nate and Malik fighting on the huddle in Washington(?)

woodson is such a wuss

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Shumpert had his man, but Melo switched -- unnecessarily -- and Shump was forced to switch. Clyde often complains about Woodson's constant switching. Let Shumpert stick with his man.

petescud

Starter
Woodson has the switching defense going on to cover half the players on our teams defensive lapses ... that vid was just one of them. Why can't Woodson try the traditional approach with a skeletal switch (help D)

Kiyaman

Legend
O.K. What the solution to the above videos

Woodson have to go .. but Woody is not the 3-13 problem.
ISO-Melo is the problem .. teammates had enough of Melo callin the shots on their playingtime.
Shump screamed on Melo in a time-out, and Shump is replace with JR in the lineup.

So far its Amare/K-Mart/Tyson/Prig/Meta/and now Shump has been taken off of Melo's christmas list.
Big example, when Melo fall on the court what Knicks teammate rush over to help him up???

Dolan played a trick on his Goldenboy Melo by not having a GM to start the 2013-14 season.
Melo's comment after the 103-99 loss to Pelicans, "we are playing to lose" ....
Melo want more players traded, but we dont have a GM to answer Melo's request.
Woodson got a PASS on Melo's comment that Woodson is not the blame for our losses.

What would happen to Mike Woodson if he cut Melo's minutes down to 30 minutes per, and we go on a winning streak?
That would show the solution to our problem...
:smokin::gony: :smokin:

metrocard

Legend
Worst coach in the NBA, you can see Shumpert trying every game.

People say his defense is off this season, it's not easy to defend two people at once. Switching on defense has never worked in the NBA, I don't think it ever will. Knicks lived by this the last 3 seasons, Melo is comfortable with it as well JR.

Shumpert is unhappy, I think World Peace is too with how the team is directing themselves to the worst team in the NBA.

We need guys like Shumpert and World Peace.

We just need a coach who will emphasis a gameplan on defense.

Woodson have to go .. but Woody is not the 3-13 problem.
ISO-Melo is the problem .. teammates had enough of Melo callin the shots on their playingtime.
Shump screamed on Melo in a time-out, and Shump is replace with JR in the lineup.

So far its Amare/K-Mart/Tyson/Prig/Meta/and now Shump has been taken off of Melo's christmas list.
Big example, when Melo fall on the court what Knicks teammate rush over to help him up???

Dolan played a trick on his Goldenboy Melo by not having a GM to start the 2013-14 season.
Melo's comment after the 103-99 loss to Pelicans, "we are playing to lose" ....
Melo want more players traded, but we dont have a GM to answer Melo's request.
Woodson got a PASS on Melo's comment that Woodson is not the blame for our losses.

What would happen to Mike Woodson if he cut Melo's minutes down to 30 minutes per, and we go on a winning streak?
That would show the solution to our problem...
:smokin::gony: :smokin:
dude you do see the bench standing up rooting every time melo touches the ball, his team mates aren't idiots, they all want to win and know that there is no other person on the team that can drop 26-10 a night; our problem rests with the other fools on our team not moving the ball, felton over dribbling, jr smith dribbling out the shot clock then shooting a fade away, shumpert and his pull up threes on the break, mixed with a lack of defense centered around chandlers injury and not enough bodies who can play both ways, you either have shump who tries on defense but is irrelevant and inconsistent offensively, or jr smith who doesn't play well on both ends, or melo who dominates offensively and on the boards but isn't a legit power forward and gets over powered on defense night in and night out, you have bargnani who offensively has been great and has had some moments to shine on defense but once you start pick and rolling him he cant cover for feltons mistakes at the point who practically guides the other teams pg into the pick and roll play instead of stepping over and cutting it off before it happens. Kiya with all due respect you have to get off this iso melo kick bro, its becoming your war cry and sounds speculative and paranoid, melo just three weeks ago vouched for shumpert, melo and smith and k mart are very close and have been together for years, melo doesn't air out his team mates publicly ever when he said we are playing to lose he meant WE he didn't say my team mates are playing to lose, he said we the knicks including himself. I don't get the hate man, I really don't, the dude tries to move the ball and shumpert or felton or smith or melo or whom ever just cant get the job done, felton disappears in the fourth, our defense just vanishes and melo is forced to try and take over every game because we don't have winners or high iq players on our team who can make things happen. Tim hardaway junior doesn't go 5-8 from down town in 25 minutes with out melo moving the ball, he had several diagonal cross court passes to open guys on the wing last night, but guys have to make shots. I swear I hope melo leaves the knicks just to shut you people up because once he does you will see his importance, we are 3-13 right now because our team lacks the over all talent to compete in todays NBA, no coach in the entire NBA would get this teams wheels spinning right.

KBlack25

Starter
Pretty stoked to see Melo quit on another coach (his third in as many coaches) and complain about the chemistry on a team he basically handpicked.

bigapple

Starter
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/50764/melo-says-knicks-playing-to-lose

anyway upcoming game is key game of every game till now

IF Knicks will loose i will really cosider watching just highlights insted of watching full games

if they cant beat @ home bobcats away wizards and now pelicans

Knicks problem is not MELo but Felton and JR and their NCAA level of playing

Felton is like fooking MUCk finishing each game with 3-5 TO's that unacceptable
JR a streetball? please cut him ASAP

MWP 34 seconds total Woodson exchanged brains with some1?

Ryan Andreson is perfect piece for POP SPURS he should be there

KBlack25

Starter
You wouldn't quit on Mike Woodson?

Not saying he's a good coach - I never liked Woodson - but Melo forced MDA out (not saying he's a good coach either) to get Woodson. Now he doesn't like Woodson so he is going to quit again. It's unfortunate but this is what we are tied to.

metrocard

Legend
Not saying he's a good coach - I never liked Woodson - but Melo forced MDA out (not saying he's a good coach either) to get Woodson. Now he doesn't like Woodson so he is going to quit again. It's unfortunate but this is what we are tied to.

did Melo personally pick Woodson?

metrocard

Legend
Knicks assistant coaches are Jim Todd

-Following the 2007-08 season in Milwaukee, he again teamed with Woodson on Mike’s Atlanta staff from 2008-09 through 2009-10. Including the Knicks’ march to the 2012 post-season, Todd’s teams have reached the NBA Playoffs in six of his 13 seasons in the League. “I would say that this is definitely the most talented team I’ve been involved with,” said Todd as he prepared for his first full season in New York.

What does that tell you?

Darrell Walker is another of our assistants, a former WNBA coach....

Herb Williams is still coaching.

Knicks arguably has the weakest coaching staff in the NBA...Woodson, Todd, Walker and Williams...it's pretty obvious to expect players to argue with each other and quit on the coaches when the coaches have no ability to maintain order within the team.

skisloper

Starter
Knicks assistant coaches are Jim Todd

-Following the 2007-08 season in Milwaukee, he again teamed with Woodson on Mike?s Atlanta staff from 2008-09 through 2009-10. Including the Knicks? march to the 2012 post-season, Todd?s teams have reached the NBA Playoffs in six of his 13 seasons in the League. ?I would say that this is definitely the most talented team I?ve been involved with,? said Todd as he prepared for his first full season in New York.

What does that tell you?

Darrell Walker is another of our assistants, a former WNBA coach....

Herb Williams is still coaching.

Knicks arguably has the weakest coaching staff in the NBA...Woodson, Todd, Walker and Williams...it's pretty obvious to expect players to argue with each other and quit on the coaches when the coaches have no ability to maintain order within the team.

No reason for Melo to quit on Woodson...........Shump, Prigs , Metta YES.

Melo should be the team leader but he is not that kind of player.
Truth is we all look for melo to be something he is not.
No way should a max deal be offered to Melo.

KBlack25

Starter

Agree with this. Woodson (like MDA when he was on his last legs) has no control over this team. As a result he's gotta go.

metrocard

Legend
No reason for Melo to quit on Woodson...........Shump, Prigs , Metta YES.

Melo should be the team leader but he is not that kind of player.
Truth is we all look for melo to be something he is not.
No way should a max deal be offered to Melo.

Melo is a top 15 player at least. He's getting the max.

Kiyaman

Legend
dude you do see the bench standing up rooting every time melo touches the ball, his team mates aren't idiots, they all want to win and know that there is no other person on the team that can drop 26-10 a night; our problem rests with the other fools on our team not moving the ball, felton over dribbling, jr smith dribbling out the shot clock then shooting a fade away, shumpert and his pull up threes on the break, mixed with a lack of defense centered around chandlers injury and not enough bodies who can play both ways, you either have shump who tries on defense but is irrelevant and inconsistent offensively, or jr smith who doesn't play well on both ends, or melo who dominates offensively and on the boards but isn't a legit power forward and gets over powered on defense night in and night out, you have bargnani who offensively has been great and has had some moments to shine on defense but once you start pick and rolling him he cant cover for feltons mistakes at the point who practically guides the other teams pg into the pick and roll play instead of stepping over and cutting it off before it happens. Kiya with all due respect you have to get off this iso melo kick bro, its becoming your war cry and sounds speculative and paranoid, melo just three weeks ago vouched for shumpert, melo and smith and k mart are very close and have been together for years, melo doesn't air out his team mates publicly ever when he said we are playing to lose he meant WE he didn't say my team mates are playing to lose, he said we the knicks including himself. I don't get the hate man, I really don't, the dude tries to move the ball and shumpert or felton or smith or melo or whom ever just cant get the job done, felton disappears in the fourth, our defense just vanishes and melo is forced to try and take over every game because we don't have winners or high iq players on our team who can make things happen. Tim hardaway junior doesn't go 5-8 from down town in 25 minutes with out melo moving the ball, he had several diagonal cross court passes to open guys on the wing last night, but guys have to make shots. I swear I hope melo leaves the knicks just to shut you people up because once he does you will see his importance, we are 3-13 right now because our team lacks the over all talent to compete in todays NBA, no coach in the entire NBA would get this teams wheels spinning right.

Problem
ISO-Melo is not a 40 minute player .. Starbury is not a 40 minute player.
Felton is not a 35 minute player .. and JR.smith is not a 30 minute player.
I dont know about u, but Im tired of breaking all the loser teams records in NBA history.

Solution
K-Mart & Meta are better than 17 minutes per game.
Prig is better than 16 min, and Stat is better than 14 min per game.
Even Rookie THJ is better than 14 min per game.
These 5 bench-players Stat/K-Mart/Meta/THJ/and Prig would make a decent lineup to put on the court for 10 minute runs twice in a game. This bench-lineup would give us a deep-bench that wouldve kept us a .550 team.

P.S. If u dont know .. bench-sitting Murry is going to be a ledgit combo-guard in the NBA...

Kiyaman

Legend
Yea, if the dude is going to post on his phone; he should just maybe wait to go home on the laptop and type up a well written post. He's been one of the worst posters on this forum the last 5 years. Him going to Gay8s website is a blessing for this site and a win situation. The forum literacy rate went from 60% to 95% with DontForgetHowToWriteASentence's departure.

Metro .... Thanx 4 the defense, but that was uncalled for .. DFDH got caught up in the moment and wrote a small Blog on his phone. It was a hard read by text .. his point was taken well aimed at me ..
"Kiya, u need to stop blaming everything on ISO-Melo".
My response to his post was "Melo is not a 40 minute player" .. his response back was name callin.
I dont waste my valuable energy responding to insults, especially verbally, I learn a long time ago to let my 6 sisters, wife, and daughters have the last word to make them satisfied.

I know my writing-skillz are F up, I was born and raise in the hart of Brooklyn. during the 1950's where $$$ success came from mastering the many vocational SKILLZ, proper grammer were for the private school kids.
Yeah Yeah, things change with time, now we have proper grammer speaking with poor vocational SKILLZ.