Carmelo Anthony, the new Glenn Robinson.

metrocard

Legend
Why cant we just say Melo was awesome yesterday and leave it at that.
Why do we have to constantly compare him to other people?

Melo is Melo, Wade is Wade, LeBron is LeBron.

Wade and James arent on this team, neither is Glenn Robinson or anyone else. I could give a sh*t about them

Melo has flaws, everyone knows, hell even he knows.
BUT he's ours, so I dont know, I dont want to say get over it but..support him?
whatever you want just stop the comparions!

The Melosexuals compared him to Wade, not me.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
btw Wade > Melo

easily.

Career 26 ppg 6 assist 5 rebounds on 49% shooting with 2 steals and 1 block, Wade is the most efficient guard since Jordan and a top 3 SG of all time.

Melo isn't even in the top 10 all time in his position.

Just curious who do you think are the top 3 shooting guards of all time?

metrocard

Legend
Wade is not better all time then David West or Drexler.

DavidWestWhoMe.jpg

This is why we need to run an IQ test before we let people register on this forum.

Wade is easily better than Clyde Drexler. Just because Drexler is a throwback player doesn't make him better. Too many people play into the "Players in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's were better" bull****. Because if you were in 2050 and looked at their careers and videos and statistics...Wade is superior in so many ways. Wade is the total package except 3pt shooting.

tripleaamin9

Benchwarmer
DavidWestWhoMe.jpg

This is why we need to run an IQ test before we let people register on this forum.

Wade is easily better than Clyde Drexler. Just because Drexler is a throwback player doesn't make him better. Too many people play into the "Players in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's were better" bull****. Because if you were in 2050 and looked at their careers and videos and statistics...Wade is superior in so many ways. Wade is the total package except 3pt shooting.

My bad I mean Jerry West. LOL. Anyway that is my bad. I gave u my opinion and I said that Wade is 5th and u think he is 3rd best. Don't attack me, jeez I type one wrong name and u think I am a retard. SMH. Don't attack people just because they have a different opinion then you.

metrocard

Legend
and Gabrielle Union >>>> LaLa easily.

LaLa looks like a girl you picked off the street.

Union is straight up class.

Rob Low

Rotation player
This post was so stupid I just have to call you and an idiot and not even waste my time arguing that Melo is better than Wade...Wade has a post game and always been more effective than Melo.

Wade has one of the best midrange jumpshots in the NBA...how stupid can you be?

Wade's game is based on skill, agility, and elite ball handling skills... athleticism is a word used by stupid unathletic people who can't analyse an athlete.

KingCharles34

All Star
I thought West was a PG?

anyways, it dont matter. Kobe's the GOAT

And Wade > Melo

Carmelo's proving to me that he could finally join that elite class next season if he works really hard this offseason.

And Id prefer Gabrielle Union and LaLa both at the same time :whatever:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Frazier was a pg...

He handled the ball primarily but he was a tweener who could do everything.

He's alot like Wade and West in that way, not true 2s but not true points either. They could all set up guys or be the primary scorer depending on what was needed.

I think of him more as a 2 for this reason.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
No freakin way Iverson was better than West. No way.
Totally agree. West is a legend during his time and a true team player who made all his teammates looked great!

1. Jordan (without a doubt)
2. West (close call between him and Kobe. One of the most clutch players in playoffs.)
3. Kobe (another legend in his time)
4. Gervin (distance 4th, he was cold as Ice)
5. Iverson (close 5th)

iSaYughh

Starter
^ I like that list, but Wade is going in place of AI.

Can't forget that Wade still could ball hard for another few years, and rack up a couple more titles.

Same for Kobe, actually loll.