Knicks Tickets

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Hey guys, Got this emailed to me, and sent to me on facebook, I thought I would pass it on to my fellow Knick fans!

CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR WITH THE KNICKS!

$60.50 tickets for only $20.09

Fresh off the Knicks victory against the defending NBA Champion Boston Celtics at The Garden, the Knicks are excited to extend a New Year?s celebration offer to catch the Knicks in action this month. Mark your 2009 calendar for this Wednesday, January 7 at 10:00am and purchase tickets originally priced $60.50 for only $20.09 for all of the Knicks home games this month. Starting on Wednesday at 10:00am be sure to enter code 2009 in the box marked ?Special Offers and Promotions? when purchasing tickets. This exclusive offer only runs for 20 hours and 9 minutes so be sure to buy your tickets fast as this deal ends on Thursday, January 8 at 6:09am.

Take advantage of this $20.09 offer for the following games:

- Wednesday, January 14 vs. Washington Wizards; 1:00pm

- Saturday, January 17 vs. Philadelphia 76ers; 7:30pm

- Monday, January 19 vs. Chicago Bulls; 1:00pm (MLK Jr. Day)

- Wednesday, January 21 vs. Phoenix Suns; 7:30pm

- Friday, January 23 vs. Memphis Grizzlies; 7:30pm

- Monday, January 26 vs. Houston Rockets; 7:30pm
Wednesday, January 28 vs. Atlanta Hawks; 7:30pm

:gony::gony::gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
me neither im trying to get tickets to knicks lakers on feb 2nd, or knicks celtics on feb 6th

Paul1355

All Star
Question!

I'm thinking about taking advantage of this...were are the seats located that usually cost $60?

And is this deal reliable to not screw me in the end after I purchase my ticket? The last thing I need is to expect a discount and they never give it to me when I did everything right.

What site is this steal on???

Can someone please answer this ASAP?

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I'm thinking about taking advantage of this...were are the seats located that usually cost $60?

And is this deal reliable to not screw me in the end after I purchase my ticket? The last thing I need is to expect a discount and they never give it to me when I did everything right.

Ticketmaster... When you go to buy the tix just make sure you put the promotional code "2009" in the box for discounts and promotional codes.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player

Here is the link they sent me in the email man...

To purchase tickets, head right here: http://www.ticketmaster.co<wbr>m/promo/x856bm

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
I tried it and it didnt work...do I have to wait untill Jan 7 at 10am?
Yeah it says when you click on the link... Mark your 2009 calendar for Wednesday, January 7 at 10:00am. I'm siked... This is pretty cool! Let me know if it works for you...

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Money, those tickets aren't cheap.
Exactly, I just bought tix about a month ago for the sixers game this month on the 17th. I believe we are sitting in section 335.. Which if I remember properly is center court but high up.. I paid 100 for each.. I dont even care that I paid more then face value... Im just happy to be going to see the knicks for the first time... Hell I'm paying 600 for two tix to see the giants game this weekend... whats 100 for a knicks ticket right?

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Yeh I'm not attacking anyone.. just wondering. I'm more passionate about an AFL team in Australian, and can't go to their games because of a waiting list.. so i understand.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Exactly, I just bought tix about a month ago for the sixers game this month on the 17th. I believe we are sitting in section 335.. Which if I remember properly is center court but high up.. I paid 100 for each.. I dont even care that I paid more then face value... Im just happy to be going to see the knicks for the first time... Hell I'm paying 600 for two tix to see the giants game this weekend... whats 100 for a knicks ticket right?

****ing hell, u got a good week coming along mate. What I would give to see the giants.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
****ing hell, u got a good week coming along mate. What I would give to see the giants.
hahahaha yeah my family thinks I'm nuts.... I'm a little nervous about going to this game though.. Ive been to two games this year and they lost both times.. The monday night game @ cleveland L35-14 and the Loss @ home to Philly L20-14.... They have to win this time or I am never going to stop hearing it from my family. hahahaha go GMEN!

JRG3

Benchwarmer
Nice Post...thx i was already gonna get tickets but i didnt know about this promation u saved me alot of money!!!!! :)

Paul1355

All Star
these seats are way too high up and i was looking for tickets for teh 76ers game adn the grizzlies game because they are on a friday and saturday and the only seats were ALL the way up top...not even in the middle area view.

i dont know if its worth it i might just sit this one out and wait until a good deal comes for better seats.