Congrats Metro.

CoolClyde

8's man, it's simple. There are a lot of times in life when you gotta deal with people you don't like or agree with or get along with or whatever. It happens to everyone like that.

In the same way you could still enjoy KO and eliminate the stress of Metro's thread movement stuff. Just do you. There's no need to leave the site that you helped grow and establish over.... whatever this is.

What I don't understand is why you're feeding into this and not just continuing to provide amazing content for a site that has hundreds of members that eat that **** up. You have a great opportunity to go HAM with this Knicks content stuff. So whatever you chose to do, do you. Cause you're awesome and the stuff you come up with (GT's, highlight videos, thoughtful analysis) is amazing.

:agreed::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

elcol

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;262906 said:
It's the performance threads. Don't mention it unless you want to be called a fag and have all your posts deleted or moved to defunct corners of the site.

By the way, mine and metro's history goes far and beyond what the majority here could question......Not that it matters, but don't jump to conclusions about myself, and certainly don't believe all his lies about me, please.

you bring too much quality **** to this site, yall should really just put this down and move on get some fresh air drink some beer get ready for the next game day :/

:gony::beer:

tiger0330

Legend
Hey Crazy8 just wanted to wish you well. I do hope you change your mind and remain a member, your contributions, time and effort on this site was appreciated by everyone.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
If this was in person nobody would even be fighting.

This is the best post of 2013
Tom_Cruise_crazy_laugh.gif

KingCharles34

All Star
RunningJump has a point...Id like to see the beef squashed. Most things aren't worth fighting over whether its on the internet, in real life, with fists, with guns, etc. If someones f*ckin with your girl, your sister, a close friend, a family member, or yourself then its fair game. But this is just over words and different idea's for this site. Im sure we can come to a compromise here. It doesnt have to be like this, I think Rady should just decide what to do about the player performance threads. Crazy8's and Metrocard should both be given their mod jobs back, and we pretend like this never happened? One of the greatest lessons in life is learning how to pick your battles wisely.

Im sure the Knicks appreciate the passion some of us have for them but lets remember its just a game. If you cant sleep after the Knicks lose, you have some things to work on. Hey...im not completely innocent here, I was a little fired up after that recent Knicks Celtics game. Stephon Marbury said it best when he told Eddie House that hes caught up in basketball, and that he should get caught up in life instead. Basketballs just a small part of life. If someone kidnapped your mom and said you had to not watch another basketball game the rest of the year to get her back, if thats the case f*ck basketball. F*ck knicksoline. The player performance threads are just a needle in a haystack that we call "life"

Crazy⑧s;262906 said:
It's the performance threads. Don't mention it unless you want to be called a fag and have all your posts deleted or moved to defunct corners of the site.

By the way, mine and metro's history goes far and beyond what the majority here could question......Not that it matters, but don't jump to conclusions about myself, and certainly don't believe all his lies about me, please.

tbh, i still don't know what really happened and i still don't care, it's not that serious to me.

But if this is truly a history thing than maybe you 2 should do this in PM?s as the majority of the members here don?t understand what?s being put out in public display. It's a bad look, imo.
You guys are suppose to rep this site and I still think there?s hope for that. Toss this buffalo chip already and move on. I don?t think the majority of the members here really care about you & Metro's differences; we (well at least me) just want to see sensible posts from you guys, game threads, Knick related threads, and gifs of tits juggling and asses clapping.
This drama BS is for women, we/I?m here for sports info and banter, not daytime soap operas. I?m sure whatever this beef is about can be buried, or in the least frozen and place in the back of the fridge for a rainy day, as of right now the sun is shinning on the dogs ass, lets not spoil that moment by letting the conflict withdrawal over run us. Many of us don't want this type of drama here?as you can clearly see.
Mayne I tell ya, this team sure has a wierd effect on it's most passionate fans.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
If you guys buried your previous beef, you can certainly bury this one. This seems way less worse.

Unless of course this is a storyline.

p0nder

Starter
oh well i'm subscribed to 8's chanel on youtube. I'll probably just steal his videos from there. :D

8's you don't have to go out like this. It's your decision butjust remember, where ever you go... there you are.

CoolClyde

yeah, what i think Crazy 8's should do is bury the hatchet with Metro (or in Metro),
and continue to post as usual, but copy all his personal stuff to his new website, so it stands
alone as his. he's prolific as fu*ck, so i think he can continue to contribute in both places.

Crazy 8's: just put Metro on ignore, stop fighting with him, let bygones be bygones, and
realize that just about every KO poster appreciates what you do. just let it go. keep the
immense camaraderie you've built up here, and continue what you've started. if you want
to take a hiatus to get your own site together, I'm happy to help, but I think you should stay
where you're appreciated and not let one person's antics get you down.
don't cut off your nose to spite your face. etc.

8sgirl.jpg

Hitomi Wanasuku - honorary member of the C8 fan club

tiger0330

Legend
Maybe losing Crazy8's should tell you something about the way this forum is run. Maybe Rady and the mods should tighten up the rules, no bball forum I'm aware of has the the kind of fast and loose policies that allows members to be down right crude and rude to other members.

metrocard

Legend
I'll squash the beef if Crazy buys me a ticket to Japan so we can box :lol:

I'm just clowning...in all seriousness, Crazy8 you've imprinted yourself in this forum I say you can't leave because this site has too much history with you. I do support your new projects and believe you have a special talent. If I gotten on your case it had to be because you were giving me ****. Other than that, we've had our peaceful moments, and if that's not in your interest then maybe someone can assist in you learning how to use the ignore feature.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I wouldn't mind puttin on a pair of gloves and bustin you in your shet. If I'm ever in the neighborhood I might just stop by that gym of yours lol

I'll squash the beef if Crazy buys me a ticket to Japan so we can box :lol:

I'm just clowning...in all seriousness, Crazy8 you've imprinted yourself in this forum I say you can't leave because this site has too much history with you. I do support your new projects and believe you have a special talent. If I gotten on your case it had to be because you were giving me ****. Other than that, we've had our peaceful moments, and if that's not in your interest then maybe someone can assist in you learning how to use the ignore feature.

th3realicon

Rotation player
Man o man
This thread has it All. C8 faking his own extinction and metro and kingstarbury waxing their shlongs over and over.

Gotta admit it was fun reading this. Internet beef is serious business.

My two cents on this. When I first joined I did it to go on a ger rid of Marbury tirade. Obviously Metro and kingStarbury got in my case. I decided hat cousr their opinions differed from mine they were scumbags until I kept reading topic after topic and found metros fitness thread to be extremely useful. So I'm thinking just course I don't agree with this dude don't mean I can't find his posts useful.

Moral of the story? Coexist. :beer:

naterob4

Benchwarmer
I haven't posted on here since 2011. I still read the site daily and enjoy the actual BASKETBALL talk we have. This topic has made me come out from the woodwork mainly because of how annoying it is. The reason I quit posting was mostly Metro...back in the starbury days...(who i love) it got real personal on here and had nothing to do with basketball. People, especially Metro, got way to angry and started throwing fighting words on here on a daily basis...Personally I think its kind of embarrassing that one would threaten to fight somebody online...that's just pathetic. If we could stick to actual Knick talk this site would be the ****. Lol I can already see how this is going to go, and I'm not trying to attack you as a person Metro, because I have no clue about who you really are as a person. Just saying from my view, the cheap shots and low blows just aren't necessary. I enjoyed crazy 8s posts very much and am bummed the game threads will take a hit. I kno, I kno. "I don't mean anything to this site, my posts are garbage, I know nothing about anything, and you would stomp me in an (online..lol) fight." Their I said it for you. Now good night.