would you make this trade if u knew u couldnt get lebron

moneyg

Starter
if the knicks are to get melo it would cost them gallo and kmarts contract. do u make this trade.

curry+gallo (14.5 mil)
kamrt+melo (34 mil)

salary cap (56 mil)

our current cap space (38 mil)

our remaing cap space after trade (29 mil)

enough for jj and lee and maybe felton.....

if this was possible.... would u make this happen???

lineup

felton/td
jj/walker
melo/chandler
lee/kmart
baron/jordan

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
if the knicks are to get melo it would cost them gallo and kmarts contract. do u make this trade.

curry+gallo (14.5 mil)
kamrt+melo (34 mil)

salary cap (56 mil)

our current cap space (38 mil)

our remaing cap space after trade (29 mil)

enough for jj and lee and maybe felton.....

if this was possible.... would u make this happen???

lineup

felton/td
jj/walker
melo/chandler
lee/kmart
baron/jordan
i would do it but you can't sign JJ; same as melo to me. Since u say nothing about Bosh I would sign amare or Bosh maybe lee and go after Rudy Gay

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Yea. Melo and 29 mil to spend sounds like a decent plan B. I hate Kmart though but would prob thrive in this system especially with a comptent PG like Felton.

iSaYughh

Starter
Yes. Scenarios like thinks is why everyone needs to lose the dogma and be open to trading Gallo. Doesn't mean you do trade him; but he is a worthy piece that opens up sincere trade possibilities, and thus, an ability for Walsh to perform a rape.

When our competitors are upping the ante with their sales pitch, every option needs to be on the table, or we are just begging to get the short end of a stick.

This is a new era of dynasty, IMO. Several teams are positioning themselves to be truly premier franchises in the present and foreseeable future.

Gotta be bold.