Breaking News: Nets And Bucks Trade

metrocard

Legend
YI and Bobby Simmons to the Nets for Jefferson...its on ESPN radio right now

WOW..., this changes the whole draft. Bucks will probably select a PF now...Nets need a SF to replace Jefferson.

Will Yi pan out in New Jersey? I know theres a lot of asians in Fort Lee..lol even though Koreans aren't Chinese.

GetRealistic

Starter
That means Alexander won't go to the Bucks. Maybe we could swap with Charlotte pickup some extra picks one of which would be Alexander.

Our 6th pick for 9th and 20th pick.

Or if you really want to get creative you through in Lee and some contract filers and add in Okafor.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
rrosario35 from RealGM...go eat a dick, if you post here then just come out and say Knicksonline is wack...lol you're probably a bum ass poster anyway. RealGM is garbage, Luv Those Knicks is the most retarded homer in the planet and Bill Bradley gets no pussy, dude has like what? a trillion post? Who has that many post, lack of swagger and goes online telling everyone he gets laid. Fuck RealGM. :lol:

RealGm is bigger, but quality > quantity. JPZ would bodyslam the whole forum :lol:

P.S.: Stop riding Westbrook's dick.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Good trade for the Bucks, bad trade for the Nets. Why they would trade someone that averages 22.6 points per game[Richard Jefferson] for a rookie[Yi Jianlian] and a player with 2 years left on their contract @ 9 million per year[Bobby Simmons] is beyond me. I really don't care, though. It's not like the Knicks did that trade. lol The Nets should've tried to get more for Richard Jefferson, like a draft pick, or an expiring contract.

metrocard

Legend
Yi Jianlian is going to be a monster for New Jersey.

Jefferson is a good slasher and defender, but to be real; he's not bringing the Bucks back to being competitive. Their bench is awful, and defensively their poor. Its an improvement, but not a franchise changer deal they needed. Marion would of been a better option.

As for New Jersey, Yi is very special; he's a hard working and will get better within time. Simmons is actually a good player when healthy and as good as a defender as RJ.

Atleast we don't have to see RJ's face as much now, probably the most hated Net in recent years for Knick fans.

Simmons deal expires a year before RJ, so thats good. NJ is looking to the future, good for them.

Starks

Starter
rrosario35 from RealGM...go eat a dick, if you post here then just come out and say Knicksonline is wack...lol you're probably a bum ass poster anyway. RealGM is garbage, Luv Those Knicks is the most retarded homer in the planet and Bill Bradley gets no pussy, dude has like what? a trillion post? Who has that many post, lack of swagger and goes online telling everyone he gets laid. Fuck RealGM. :lol:

RealGm is bigger, but quality > quantity. JPZ would bodyslam the whole forum :lol:

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=818554

lol I smell beef. who started this w/ realgm?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Yi Jianlian is going to be a monster for New Jersey.

Jefferson is a good slasher and defender, but to be real; he's not bringing the Bucks back to being competitive. Their bench is awful, and defensively their poor. Its an improvement, but not a franchise changer deal they needed. Marion would of been a better option.

As for New Jersey, Yi is very special; he's a hard working and will get better within time. Simmons is actually a good player when healthy and as good as a defender as RJ.

Atleast we don't have to see RJ's face as much now, probably the most hated Net in recent years for Knick fans.

Simmons deal expires a year before RJ, so thats good. NJ is looking to the future, good for them.
Hell, yeah. I never liked RJ, because he always talks trash. lol But the player on the Nets that I disliked the most was Jason Kidd. He used to always whoop the Knicks' ass. :(

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I like the trade for the nets...i was tellin some chinese people i know in east hartford that hes gonna be a good player. Them chinese know how to ball. Dont sleep on china. Yi is gonna be a very good player, hes gotta good all around game. Sun Yue is coming over from china to play for the lakers next year...the china movement is in full swing.

Yi>>Danilo Galinari aka big cock no homo

*edit - if them realgm f@gs come here i got your backs

Last edited:

Trin_Starr

Starter

That's what happens when 90% of ur members are 12 and under lol
KO drops realgm anytime!

Horrible trade IMO for the Nets but I know they made this move for the sole purpose of trying to clear some cap room for Lebron James by 2010. LOL who isn't Nowadays...

Paul1355

All Star
Jefferson is very good and i dont know if Ji Yianlin and Simmons can prove that they're better but Jianlin has potential and Simmons can shoot your also filling a huge PF need for the Nets and gettin Lopez was huge. The nets are shaping their team pretty nicely. The Bucks need a PF deperately but with Mo Williams, Redd, and Jefferson in the back court with Alexander as a 6 or 7th man...damn u have a lights out offense good moves on both parts.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
man, the Nets are fuckin' beast, Rod Thorn n Kiki are just a geniuses, why couldn't we make moves like this? I think Yi is gonna be a good player, and the draft they had was great, stealing CDR that late in the draft, who I think will be a solid/good player, and stealing Lopez also at 10, I guess they had a good draft. Better than us, with having only 1 fucking pick smh

Paul1355

All Star
i would have rathered traded Lee adn Malik to memphis to get Kevin Love and Brook Lopez...it would replace Lee and get another Center that we need who can run the court good for a 7 footer. Lopez was a complete steal for NJ which pisses me the hell off. The bobcats should have picked him up at 9.