Who do you want the Knicks FO to sign to complete the roster?

We currently have only one roster spot left. Who do you think we should sign? Kenyon Martin is still available, I wouldn't mind signing K-Mart to beef up our front-court.

112751904_display_image.jpg

CA7

Scoring Champ
I really wanted Sonny Weems and Carl Landry but I'd settle for Kenyon Martin

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I mean our backcourt is pretty much done, thats what we're rolling with.

I want Kenyon Martin, he would pretty much complete our badass front court

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
So who do we have officially so far?

1. Chandler
2. Melo
3. Stat
4. Felton
5. Jr
6 .Shump
7 .Novak
8. Pablo
9. Kidd
10.Camby
11.Thomas
12.White
13.Brewer
14.Copeland (on a non-guaranteed contract)

15?.... Lets get Matt Barnes or Kenyon Martin.

Last edited:
Reactions: CA7

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
yeah I know White is signed because he'll be in camp and im 95% positive we signed Chris Copeland too so we've got a spot left.

RunningJumper:
-iversonnyk.jpg

Realistically
:

149xfgg.jpg

Wargames

Starter
barnes or Kmart. whomever the roster has the most minutes for playing time. If not them then try to find another Novak sharpshooter in the rough.

finestrg

Rotation player
A nice cheap PF that can score (out of STAT, Chandler & Camby, STAT's the only legit scorer). Pretty much the last thing we need after the Brewer signing (which I'm not crazy about btw, but WTH, let's roll with it and hope he really can be a difference maker defensively and can also find ways to score the ball i.e. running the court, cutting and slashing, on lobs, etc.)... I wouldn't mind picking up a guy like Darnell Lazare who was solid in the DL last year or former NC big man Deon Thompson who was just on Memphis' SL roster. That dude can post up, hit the mid-range J and crash the offensive glass for second opportunities... I also like Craig Brackins -- young 6'10" inside-out scorer (post-up out to the college 3-pt line) with good upside. Decent rebounder too.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

A nice cheap PF that can score (out of STAT, Chandler & Camby, STAT's the only legit scorer). Pretty much the last thing we need after the Brewer signing (which I'm not crazy about btw, but WTH, let's roll with it and hope he really can be a difference maker defensively and can also find ways to score the ball i.e. running the court, cutting and slashing, on lobs, etc.)... I wouldn't mind picking up a guy like Darnell Lazare who was solid in the DL last year or former NC big man Deon Thompson who was just on Memphis' SL roster. That dude can post up, hit the mid-range J and crash the offensive glass for second opportunities... I also like Craig Brackins -- young 6'10" inside-out scorer (post-up out to the college 3-pt line) with good upside. Decent rebounder too.

you remind me of the Jonah Hill character in Moneyball. the Knicks F.O. needs guys like you...

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Shawne Williams (who played garbage last year and shot 26% from 3) or Kenyon Martin. Kind of divided on this. Martin is a pitbull and a better defender, but outside of dunks/putbacks, doesn't have too much offensive game. Williams isn't as great a defender but can still play D, if, IF he got back to form he would be the perfect fit.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
I would prefer KMart over Shawnee anyday. With KMart, I honestly don't know how anyone could make a case on any other team being defensively deeper than the Knicks.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
I would prefer KMart over Shawnee anyday. With KMart, I honestly don't know how anyone could make a case on any other team being defensively deeper than the Knicks.

I agree I'd prefer KMart to keep the defensive juggernaut building, but floor spacing may be a problem if the usual people aren't hitting their shots.