Donnie is old and will probably Die soon, Marbury>>>

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Donnie walsh is not a man of his word. Marbury worked out real hard this summer and now hes gettin cut from the team, smh. In some ways its the best thing for marbury, he can go somewhere else and get some half decent teammates and make the playoffs.

Quentin richardson is a piece of garbage. He runs his mouth about the celtics and then we get blown out, he cant guard anyone or make any of his shots anymore. Hes useless, like curry, crawford, randolph, jeffries, malik rose, and jerome james. But we decide to get rid of marbury, our best player who has one year left on his contract.

Im gonna be gone until pre season, i along with a few others have already owned everyone who thinks marbury should get bought out. The Starbarians came with real facts and better analysis. I dont care to hear the same unproven statements repeated over and over again by haterburys. Starbury wars were a long time ago, starbarians have been on top for while now.

Ill be back around mid october, until then just remember that isiah is responsible for this bad era, not marbury. Anyone who choses not to believe that statement is most likely guzzling isiahs ***, and of course i cant forget to say fukk outta here

GetRealistic

Starter
Being as Marbury is getting bought out, doesn't that mean the "so-called" haters won?

But anyway have a good break start working on your game threads, and i'll send you a private message if NyKnicks126 comes back from the dead. Also if by some reason you want to know the history of the Knicks summer league message Kiya up.

Its kinda funny that your leaving the site cause your favorite player is gone, I didn't expect you to pull a 126 and get all upset and run away. But whatever, in end it may sound corny or cliche but we all root for the name on the front of the jersey not that back. So as long theres 5 guys on the court in orange and blue i root for them no matter who is inside those jerseys.

That being said in 5 years when we finally get back to respectability people will be pointing to the day Marbury was bought out as the catylst for the Knicks becoming a factor again.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
If anybody on this team got bought out, I wouldn't be upset (except maybe Lee). But for some reason you're all emotional. It's the same old Marbury Lover argument..."Marbury is more talented than anybody else on this team"...blah...blah...blah. We know he's the most talented. Donnie and D'Antoni know this too. But he's pissed off everybody (or at least the majority) to the point where it can't be repaired. Why else would he be let go? If he has that much of a negative effect on the team, then the team will be better because he's gone. Sometimes chemistry is more important than talent.

King Ewing

Banned
You guys are so beyond clueless its funny. Theres a reason Marbury has won ZERO playoff games as a Knick!

I keep hearing "Marbury has worked real hard" BLAH BLAH BLAH! So what does that mean he never worked hard before? WTH are you morons talking about?

Its finally a great day to be a Knicks fan. Thank you Donnie Walsh! THANK YOU!!

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Marbury

Walsh is probably doing Marbury a favor. If Walsh wanted to punish Marbury, he would not waive him. He would do what Chicago did with Tim Thomas - let him sit home and stew. He will be better off with a team like Miami and will likely have a year that will command a substantial contract going forward. Walsh could not give him that without jeopardizing getting below the salary cap by 2010.

The Knicks will have to pay him the $21M - or close to it - for 2008-2009 whether he plays for the Knicks or not. I do not think he would be movable at the trading deadline if we kept him. He is just too expensive.

I believe that on a talent level he is by far the best Knick and the Knicks could well be a bettter team with him. He will win some extra games, maybe several, but he is not part of the rebuilding process.

The media is likely overblowing the team chemistry issue. It makes a good story. Remember, too, that Marbury was a rather cavalier witness in last year's discrimination trial. Dolan, I am sure, was not too happy about his attitude.

There will be a savings on the salary cap if they waive him and he signs with another team. I believe the savings is limited to the veteran's minimum. But it would be doubled with luxury tax savings.

If he is sent off, I bet that Walsh will send him off on a positive media note. I do not think Marbury will be disappointed.

James and Malik are likely to be bought out too. We will have a spot for Patrick Ewing, Jr.

New New York

Quiet Storm
If anybody on this team got bought out, I wouldn't be upset (except maybe Lee). But for some reason you're all emotional. It's the same old Marbury Lover argument..."Marbury is more talented than anybody else on this team"...blah...blah...blah. We know he's the most talented. Donnie and D'Antoni know this too. But he's pissed off everybody (or at least the majority) to the point where it can't be repaired. Why else would he be let go? If he has that much of a negative effect on the team, then the team will be better because he's gone. Sometimes chemistry is more important than talent.

Exactly! We have a lot of individaully talented players on our team and it has amounted to a 23 win season, a 33 win season and another 23 win season, now am I putting it all on Steph, no, but his attitude has affected our team and made losing even more embarassing.

Donnie Walsh has the best interest of team in mind, and if that excludes Marbaury then so be it. Look I am a big fan of D. Lee and was of Balkman, but understood why David Lee was the subject of trade talks on Draft night, and why Balkman was moved. So now posssibly Steph is on the move and simply we have to look at how this will benefit the team, because like it or not "Team Starbaury" there are benefits to Steph not being around. He could go on to look great with another team, just like Balkman may go on to be a solid player for Denver, but obviously neither player had/has a place with the team.

If he is bought out post a dedication Thread for him to reminisce, and then salute the new movement of the team.....or just become a fan of Steph's new team!

Because Donnie is about The New York Knicks and what gets us back to respectability

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Knicks online.
Love it or leave it!

So Marbury is finally on the verge of being bought out huh! It was bound to happen someday. Isiah's biggest mistake is finally about to be corrected. Brighter days head. I'm not in the least concerned for those that want to leave because Marbury will be leaving. As far as I'm concerned you should take the remainder of the riders with you so we can get back to informative discussion. Your posts have been useless for months.

King Ewing

Banned
Knicks online.
Love it or leave it!
I'm not in the least concerned for those that want to leave because Marbury will be leaving. As far as I'm concerned you should take the remainder of the riders with you so we can get back to informative discussion. Your posts have been useless for months.

I could not agree more. I've been trying to find a Knicks informative discussion board for years, but I cant find one anywhere.

Everywhere I go it seems like kids are running the board. Horrible English, and boards flooded with horrible unrealistic trade proposals. Marbury take all your internet thug wanna-be's with you!

Paul1355

All Star
Donnie walsh is not a man of his word. Marbury worked out real hard this summer and now hes gettin cut from the team, smh. In some ways its the best thing for marbury, he can go somewhere else and get some half decent teammates and make the playoffs.

Quentin richardson is a piece of garbage. He runs his mouth about the celtics and then we get blown out, he cant guard anyone or make any of his shots anymore. Hes useless, like curry, crawford, randolph, jeffries, malik rose, and jerome james. But we decide to get rid of marbury, our best player who has one year left on his contract.

Im gonna be gone until pre season, i along with a few others have already owned everyone who thinks marbury should get bought out. The Starbarians came with real facts and better analysis. I dont care to hear the same unproven statements repeated over and over again by haterburys. Starbury wars were a long time ago, starbarians have been on top for while now.

Ill be back around mid october, until then just remember that isiah is responsible for this bad era, not marbury. Anyone who choses not to believe that statement is most likely guzzling isiahs ***, and of course i cant forget to say fukk outta here

And what is your source to this information?

The only one who sounds emotional is you

You guys are so beyond clueless its funny. Theres a reason Marbury has won ZERO playoff games as a Knick!

I keep hearing "Marbury has worked real hard" BLAH BLAH BLAH! So what does that mean he never worked hard before? WTH are you morons talking about?

Its finally a great day to be a Knicks fan. Thank you Donnie Walsh! THANK YOU!!

How many playoff games has Crawford played? What about Eddy Curry? Zach Randoph? Yes, you can have a warm glass of shut the hell up!!

Knicks online.
Love it or leave it!

So Marbury is finally on the verge of being bought out huh! It was bound to happen someday. Isiah's biggest mistake is finally about to be corrected. Brighter days head. I'm not in the least concerned for those that want to leave because Marbury will be leaving. As far as I'm concerned you should take the remainder of the riders with you so we can get back to informative discussion. Your posts have been useless for months.

Haha so you think Marbury is isiahs biggest mistake? That was his 1st mistake, but not his biggiest. His biggest mistake was the Eddy Curry trade.

5yrs/10 million
Tyrus Thomas (could have been brandon roy, Lamarcus aldridge)
Joakim Noah (could have been Al Thornton, Julian Wright)

Brandon Roy is the best player that we could have had. The Eddy Curry trade was just as bad as the Marbury trade if not worse.

Pricey

Rotation player
i think the Knicks made the wrong decision, plain and simple. Should have held onto him til the end of the season before letting him go.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I could not agree more. I've been trying to find a Knicks informative discussion board for years, but I cant find one anywhere.

Everywhere I go it seems like kids are running the board. Horrible English, and boards flooded with horrible unrealistic trade proposals. Marbury take all your internet thug wanna-be's with you!

Welcome to the site King Ewing. Things around here are quiet now because of the off season. You'll start to see the quality of posts improve in a month or so, so hang in there. Just like the Knicks, Knicksonline is rebuilding.

King Ewing

Banned
Welcome to the site King Ewing. Things around here are quiet now because of the off season. You'll start to see the quality of posts improve in a month or so, so hang in there. Just like the Knicks, Knicksonline is rebuilding.

Great news! Thanks....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I guess i wont be leaving now....:lol: @ haterburys you suckers lost :lol:

lol @ donchris ignoring starbury soulja :lol:

Toons

is the Bo$$
lmao @ msg
he left because of a rumor that his husband is being waived lol
i agree with every1 here...KNICKS KNICKS KNICKS!!
if Marbs gets cut, i hope he gets a season ending injury
100 million is enough to make from the knicks
wtf yall talking about him joining other teams and making them better?
then it would b harder for us to make it
lets be real instead of being man lovers

metrocard

Legend
and your dumbass thinks Crawford will be apart of the Knicks winning future? LMAO.

Crawford will retire as the only NBA player to never make the playoffs.

Every Marbury hater in the first page got made look like a fool.
They they stay losing

Akamu

The King
4211lw4.gif

Good Try Haterburys!

In the end you still lose, Starbarians > Haterbury's All day everyday!

September 26, 2008
<dl class="byline">BY ALAN HAHN |[email protected]</dl> Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni will unveil the architectural model for the Garden renovation project today. The plans to renovate the Knicks still have a few issues to work out.

One major issue that will dominate today's conversation is Stephon Marbury and what to do with him. The team would prefer to move on without him, but Marbury won't agree to leave unless the Knicks agree to pay his full $21.9-million salary. "Why would I settle," he told WNBC's Bruce Beck on Wednesday, "when I already earned the money I'm about to receive?"

The only alternative for D'Antoni would be to bury Marbury on the depth chart. If he then became a disruptive force in the locker room - something several of his teammates already expect - the Knicks could decide to waive him and pay his salary. That could damage Marbury's future in the NBA because at that point, especially during the season, other teams would be less inclined to take a chance on picking him up. <= <=(LMAO YEAH RIGHT MORON, your talking about a talented All-Star Baby!)

In the WNBC interview, Marbury took the opportunity to look into the camera and appeal to fans. "I just want another chance, that's it," he said. "If I can get another chance, which I think I'm being given, I'm going to take full advantage of it. And if not, I understand, it's a business. I'll keep it moving and I'll go someplace else."

AND

Jerome James, could be deemed medically incapable of playing and forced to retire.

Also

The team can carry only 15, so three will have to go before the season opener Oct. 29 against the Heat. There has been talk that Malik Rose could be a buyout candidate and could be released during the preseason.
We have a large amount of bums on this team, they can pick and choose who to buyout with their eyes close and do well.

Lastly, if Marbury does get bought out by some god forsaken reason then I hope he goes to Boston and just squashes us.

Stay fresh Starbarians, and stay hating Haterburys your still loved-

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
And thus the King, Akamu majestically comes in for the kill, ending the war between Team Starbury and the Isiahsexuals.