New York Knicks @ Charlotte Bobcats 4/26 - Final game of the season

finestrg

Rotation player
Jerome Jordan got a few FGs here but seriously, the man redefines the word "raw." Might be the rawest big I've ever seen.

Number3

Benchwarmer
Jerome jordan can be our New patrick Ewing give him more Minutes !# damn! Hes solid and can be alot better

finestrg

Rotation player
Anyone like what their seeing from Jerome so far, he looks good out their no ho-mo

He looks pretty clueless to me -- absolutely lost on defense, sloppy on offense (blew that one dunk -- maybe he's a little nervous) and he needs to add some weight to that thin frame if he ever wants to be a true pivot man in the NBA. Glad he's getting a run though --- let's see.

miked1958

Rotation player
Man. Miami must be resting everyone. Lol they are down 25 to the Wizards. Philly down 25 at the half.. See we should of lost last night

finestrg

Rotation player
Hes got a better shot than fields douglas bibby. Sad but true

LOL. Fields could be a real useful player if he ever regained his jumpshot...No idea what happened to this guy's J...Dude's jumper was never picture-perfect but he was much more effective with it last year...Biggest mystery of the NBA this year.

Number3

Benchwarmer
Barkley keeps sayin we wana throw this game to avoid miami. Wtf we aint no pussys. We gona beat them fags

miked1958

Rotation player
Orlando getting pounded by Memphis cause they need it for home court. However, I doubt the Magic are playing any starters either