76ers vs Knicks 7:30

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
Nate is forcing it too much, maybe worried about his contract or minutes
all these rumours about us needing another guard and trading some guys in February can get into your head

TunerAddict

Starter
Danilo was good...

Nate sucked again....Blew it when we got it to 3. He just went 1 on 1 again and again and again...Trade that bum.

Paul1355

All Star
Gallo!

He's back and he did great. Did anybody notice that the Knicks were playing absolutely horrible for a good 3 to 4 minutes and then as soon as Gallinari came in he was a positive spark to the team? I noticed that. We were playing the same players ALL game...Mike D has to give some guys a rest even if it means playing bums like Malik Rose a few minutes. You can easily notice that we were missign easy shots and not getting rebounds/ or contesting any shots because of lack of energy.

Gallinari in is a huge positive because he basically takes minutes away from Q Rich who is horrible and you can replace Gallo with Chandler when he struggles.

Gallo showed that he has some good court vision with some nice dishes and has a smooth outside shot along with playing very aggressive.

He had a nice block on ANdre Miller if anyone saw that:thumbsup:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You people are bugged. Gallinari scores 6 points and you consider that great? Also, it's funny how people in here are criticizing Nate Robinson's shot selection, but they have nothing to say about Al Harrington's 19 fg attempts(including 9 3 pointers) that he hoisted up tonight.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Umm, I think 6 points, a block and an assist in limited minutes does in fact qualify as promising viewing for a young player in his first legit action. Al's 4-9 from deep also trumps Nate's 3 for last 25054823 from downtown too. He did get a few nice lay-offs for assists, but as exciting of a player as Nate can be, he has been flat out awful in recent weeks. I hope to keep Nate til March so I can pull for a Knick during all-star festivities then try to deal him before his value is completely ruined. (Note, as with all things Knick related in the past 6 years, I may change my views at any point in time:)

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Gallinari

Gallinari is perhaps the best shooter on the Knicks. At the end of the game, however, Nate and Harrington played one on one selfish ball. Gallinari never got a touch.

Harrington is a monster sometimes, but there is something wrong with his game. He does not play team ball.

TunerAddict

Starter
Gallinari is perhaps the best shooter on the Knicks. At the end of the game, however, Nate and Harrington played one on one selfish ball. Gallinari never got a touch.

Harrington is a monster sometimes, but there is something wrong with his game. He does not play team ball.

Yep. Totally agree with you here.:agreed:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
tough loss, Gallo looked pretty good im excited about this dude( no homo) now cant wait till monday so i could actually watch him play since i missed last game, i think he should get more touches and opportunities to create for himself and others

we cant seem to get any momentum going for us...

Toons

is the Bo$$
You people are bugged. Gallinari scores 6 points and you consider that great? Also, it's funny how people in here are criticizing Nate Robinson's shot selection, but they have nothing to say about Al Harrington's 19 fg attempts(including 9 3 pointers) that he hoisted up tonight.

stop making team starbury look bad kiddo. obviously u only saw the box score, so dont talk to people who watched the whole game. Let me school you quick, Dantoni is only playing 7 guys. Over the season, it is going to wear down on players during stretches of the game. The energy in the 3rd quarter was non-existent. Harrington was 1-5 in the 3rd, and his 3's and gallo's 3 but us back in the game. Granted that was a part of the reason we got behind so far. N8 had many opportunities to show that he can mentally distinguish between his point guard and shooting guard skills, obviously he failed miserably neglecting his team and playing one on one basketball. It was embarrassing watching him, and it was clear he had the lowest basketball iq on the court. we were within 1 with less than 5 minutes to go mind you, we had the game, and it was nates fault more than harrington because nothing matters more than the 4th quarter

Knicks07

Benchwarmer

He barley got the ball and its technically his first game as a knick cause all the other games he played were like 2 minutes

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
stop making team starbury look bad kiddo. obviously u only saw the box score, so dont talk to people who watched the whole game. Let me school you quick, Dantoni is only playing 7 guys. Over the season, it is going to wear down on players during stretches of the game. The energy in the 3rd quarter was non-existent. Harrington was 1-5 in the 3rd, and his 3's and gallo's 3 but us back in the game. Granted that was a part of the reason we got behind so far. N8 had many opportunities to show that he can mentally distinguish between his point guard and shooting guard skills, obviously he failed miserably neglecting his team and playing one on one basketball. It was embarrassing watching him, and it was clear he had the lowest basketball iq on the court. we were within 1 with less than 5 minutes to go mind you, we had the game, and it was nates fault more than harrington because nothing matters more than the 4th quarter
I saw the game. I have MSG. I get to see all 82 Knicks and Nets season games for free. And whenever I miss a game, I get to see the repeat of it on Knicks in 60 and Encore Nets. I guess you can say us New Yorkers are blessed. :pimp: