Boston Cripples @ New York Knicks (15 Dec 2010)

iSaYughh

Starter
It doesn't get any more beautiful or gut-wrenching than that.

How many tenths of a second extra did we need? Either for STAT to take it, or for Pierce to take his prior shot....

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
There should have been time put on clock after Rupauls shot and then STAT's shot would have counted. Just rewound DVR and we should have had at least .6

iJoe

Rotation player
The refs clearly screwed up a lot of plays, but you gotta give the Knicks props for a hard fought game.

Stoudamire clearly held the ball before shooting :(

KBlack25

Starter
.6 seconds on the clock and we win that game.

If after that you don't think we can compete with the best the NBA has to offer, slap yourself twice. We lost, but we played the best or 2nd best team in the East down to literally the final tenths of a second.

This team can play.

Sage

Rotation player
That was heartbreaking. Don't konw what to say.

Still think this team is great, screw you Boston.

Hope you didn't crap your pants agin on that shot Pierce

push off by pierce to take the lead.

boy i can't wait until we unload our dead weight (curry) and get someone in here that actually contributes to the game.

la2ny

Starter
did we have a foul to give b4 rupaul did his shit

and would you guys rather us foul pierce w/ time so we have more time for a shot if we didnt have any? we still wulda got the amare shot

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Man I am pissed, if we vould of got a rebound those last two possessions where KG got the board and scored or got fouled. Whatever the Knicks do this offseason, the Celtics exposed our lack of depth and rebounding. When STAT or Felton left the game we struggled. Gallinari played his heart out, being the "gallo hater" I can take a day off today..lol He saved our third quarterand made a clutch three point play. Knicks won this game in my book... we lost to a tenth of a second not Boston... Boston Shit their pants when STAT hit that shot until the replay saved them.

Tought one to swallow but gotta move on. We are legit and the whole league is on notice. Time to beat down Miami and take 5th place away from those punk ass hawks..

Last edited:

Knicksdabest

Benchwarmer
gah i wish there were more seconds on the clock & gallo made those 3 free throws way earlier in the game(idk if that would have mattered,but yeah)...

la2ny

Starter
Knicks won this game in my book... we lost by a tenth of a second... We are legit. Time to beat down Miami
i honestly feel the win over miami could be a bigger win idk y it just feels like that.

we've held our own against the bean boys 2 times and w/ atleast .2 or .3 we wuld won this one

mafra

Legend
They've been calling taunting all year. Refs had to blow a technical on Pierce for his victory lap. Bad non-call.

Felton got his arm ripped off by Allen; Two terrbile charging calls on us, and then we didn't get one; Gallo raped going in for the dunk. All in the 4th.

NO RESPECT. On our home court. Just another exemple how refs determine who wins or not by their whistles.