Whats it going to be like?

What is july 1st really going to be like? do you think will any big moves actually be made on that day? or will it just be more hitting refresh on google News like the Trade deadline was?

Paul1355

All Star
What is july 1st really going to be like? do you think will any big moves actually be made on that day? or will it just be more hitting refresh on google News like the Trade deadline was?
rumors galore....a couple guys will sign with their current teams, no big news until days after.

But rumors will be flooding nba websites like the apocolpyse

Knicks will be one of the top teams on the rumors network

Scribbles

Rotation player
I hope there's some kind of prep rally for Knicks fans. That would be really fun.

At MSG? Hmmm...

I know I'd pay to be there.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Actually how about the money they make off of sales to the prep rally goes to LeBron as a bonus? LMAO

It wouldn't be much compared to his corporate sponsers but just the idea will probably make him feel like he owes something to us, the NBA, and the world.

Far fetched but it's a sincere idea.

Actually how about the money they make off of sales to the prep rally goes to LeBron as a bonus? LMAO

It wouldn't be much compared to his corporate sponsers but just the idea will probably make him feel like he owes something to us, the NBA, and the world.

Far fetched but it's a sincere idea.
That would be...AWESOME! Hosted by the Knicks City Dancers, John Starks, Allan Houston, and Danilo Gallinari!

They can have games and t shirt cannons and Danilo Gallinari can do stand up comedy!

Gallo: In italy they call me "The big Cock"! Just ask Knick city dancer!

Starks is on the drums and makes a drum sound

Crickets chirp

nyk_nyk

All Star
July 1st 12:01am

DW: LeBron, it's time. Remember what we discussed last year? Still on board?

LJ: Yeah I'm there, just make sure you get Bosh signed too.

DW: We're working on that. It shouldn't be a problem.

DW: Donald Trump said your master luxury suite will be ready in about 2 weeks. Also, you have mega billboards ready to be put up all over Times Square and on MSG.

LJ: Great! I'm ready to take this team to the promised land.

DW: That's what I wanna hear.

LJ: Ok, I'm going to sleep

DW: ...ok

LJ: What?

DW: Your not going to take anymore calls are you?

LJ: I love Akron

DW: Can you just turn your phone off?

LJ: (Click)

DW: Hello?

iSaYughh

Starter
I'll be popping Xanax like pez so I'm NOT refreshing espn, while playing sports center in background and listening to FAN 24/7. :smokin:

Paul1355

All Star
I change my former answers, Lebron will be a Knick lol I really think its either Cleaveland(longshot) and NY.

The rumors will be flooding and the Knicks will be the epi-center.

Kiyaman

Legend
I change my former answers, Lebron will be a Knick lol I really think its either Cleaveland(longshot) and NY.

The rumors will be flooding and the Knicks will be the epi-center.

I havnt changed my opinion of Lebron wanting no part of Walsh & Damntoni.

Lebron is looking for a side-kick to help him with the scoring (a guard).
Kobe got Odom & Gasol to help him score with 5 seconds left on the clock.
Pierce got Ray, KG, and Rasheed to help him score with 3 seconds left on the clock.
Durant got Westbrook, Harden, and Green to help him score with 3 seconds left on the clock.
Coach Damntoni is clueless if he dont have 7 + seconds on the clock plus Nash creative passing.
:teeth:
:gony: Knicks sign Lebron (16.5), Johnson (13.5), and Lee (10.5)