Futbol*appreciation*thread

Pricey

Rotation player
and pricey im sorry man, that must of been tough to watch huh. Especially having a goal discounted, seems thats been a problem this worldcup
if it goes 2-2 its a different game, we wouldnt have pushed all but 2 defenders up chasing the 2nd goal and got hit on the counter.
FIFA need to bring in video tech

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if it goes 2-2 its a different game, we wouldnt have pushed all but 2 defenders up chasing the 2nd goal and got hit on the counter.
FIFA need to bring in video tech

yea i know it sucks that that had to happen it was clearly a goal i guess the quick reaction by the keeper made it seem as a save. Its a shame too cause the refs started the Cup making all the right calls and now they cant get one right, plenty of goals being brought back and offsides not being counted( look at today with carlos tevez )

Pricey

Rotation player
yea i know it sucks that that had to happen it was clearly a goal i guess the quick reaction by the keeper made it seem as a save. Its a shame too cause the refs started the Cup making all the right calls and now they cant get one right, plenty of goals being brought back and offsides not being counted( look at today with carlos tevez )
the last games of the group stages and ever since then the refs have lost the plot.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea its a shame that the greatest sporting event in the world has been kind of dulled by the poor refereeing. I hope they get it together soon in time hopefully by tomorrows continuation of the round of 16, i wont forget the handball goal then the ref was telling fabiano i saw you touch it with your hand........why didnt he call it then lmao

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
In Germany they're talking about the "ghost" goal in the 1966 final.
44 years and nothing change. Unbelievable.

LeFlume

All Star
OUCH!!!! Absolutely heartbreaking loss Ghana. My oh my...I feel sorry for that guy who miss that penalty..Will he ever be the same..

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ghana had the big ticket to the semifinals but the pressure was too deep. Really feel for them, i remember back in 94 when Romania was eliminated in the same stage by Sweden after the penalties, i couldn't get out from the house for about a week.

Great games both, how about Holland sending Brazil home?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ i picked that too but i had ghana winning today, im pissed off, still they made our continent proud guttsy effort

i think fifa should change that rule; if a player uses his hand to block a clear-cut goal it should be a red card and a goal awarded.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
What the hell happened to Brazil??? smh .. I thought for sure they were gonna win after the way they played the first half. Such a shame they didn't advance ..

On the bright side, Spain will now have an easier opponent once they reach the finals :)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
i think fifa should change that rule; if a player uses his hand to block a clear-cut goal it should be a red card and a goal awarded.

that would be a good rule, but an even better rule would be that whoever misses a game winning penalty kick should be kicked in the nuts :lol:

Ghana had the big ticket to the semifinals but the pressure was too deep. Really feel for them, i remember back in 94 when Romania was eliminated in the same stage by Sweden after the penalties, i couldn't get out from the house for about a week.

Great games both, how about Holland sending Brazil home?

Yea, Ghana really felt the pressure. I think its because of their age (age average = 24 y/o) and lack of experience. Next world cup they'll be a strong team.

Pricey

Rotation player
SUCK SHIT BRAZIL!!!!

I hope U-R-GAY win the whole thing now.

Argies vs Germany does nothing for me. I hate them both

th3realicon

Rotation player
I'd want the Germans to go through couse they are easier to beat and they are playing entertaining footie. They kicked the brits fair and square and that was PRICEY'less :p

milchshake

Benchwarmer

suarez - fcukin dirty bastard, Ghana could again win the game in last minute, even with righteous judging: penalty and red card it was quite unfair :boohoo:

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
the rule should be a red card and a goal awarded. cause that was a no doubt goal, fifa should revise it

milchshake

Benchwarmer
the rule should be a red card and a goal awarded. cause that was a no doubt goal, fifa should revise it

thats right, penalty is not 100 % goal. Unrecorded goal has many different faces, for example like Lampards ? goal against Germany, in this case replay could make it clear. We can see that fifa don't want follow the future like using extra fast replays for such situation and they have also old regulations which deform result of the rivalisation. I can understand if it wasn't on pourpose hand, but it was....

PS. In another hand a lot of people claim that there wasn't faul at the end :D

milchshake

Benchwarmer
another offside-penalty drama :D but this goal was so circus:

I wish we could watch such emotion with nyk next season :D

Pricey

Rotation player

suarez - fcukin dirty bastard, Ghana could again win the game in last minute, even with righteous judging: penalty and red card it was quite unfair :boohoo:
Suarez is now a hero back in Uruguay. He did the team thing and there is nothing wrong with it. Ghana still could have scored from the spot.

Goodbye Argies lol

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Suarez is now a hero back in Uruguay. He did the team thing and there is nothing wrong with it. Ghana still could have scored from the spot.

Goodbye Argies lol

There is something wrong - it is CHEATING. Ghana could have goal not chance to score :beer:

Can anybody explain me why MARADONA has two watches: one on left, one on right hand hahahahah ?