STAT is a fukkin idiot

Hayato

Benchwarmer
amare gave us a great year in 2010-2011. he also made melo wanna come here which led jr and chandler to want to be here too (although with tyson it mightve just been money).. if we didnt trade away felton for melo, we wouldnt have discovered lin...we just gotta work out the kinks..with a real coach. woodson was canned for a reason

I dont want to sound like an a$$hole but this is a blessing in disguise...

More space on the floor, More dedication to rebounding, and more ball movement

Of coarse without shumpert this really F*ks $hit up... so who's going to start???

That is if Amare's Injury is as bad as there making it sound, It's probably some pu55y a55 baby cut thats getting over hyped because its "AMARE STOUDEMIRE" i need some proof or something before im completely sold on the situation

https://twitter.com/#!/FisolaNYDN/status/197149964223250432

Lol dont sound like a pussy cut

CA7

Scoring Champ
Blood all over the carpet

STAT punched the fire extinguisher because he forgot to put his tampon in and then when he took his shorts off, blood spilled from his vagina

smfh we are a fukkin mess right now

Hayato

Benchwarmer
how does a player getting pissed translate to us being a mess?

we cant seem to get over this hump..we can win some games in reg season but simply are not ready for playoffs...is it no Lin? miami smacked us with lin... is it coaching? could be... is it amare and melo? amare and tyson? i dont know..bring in phil jackson and then we can TRULY see if these guys can coexist.. although like i said, the problem isnt amare-melo it could be amare-tyson too

knicksin60

Starter
Amar'e has the body of a Firestone tire. The fact that many Knick fans were comparing him to Patrick Ewing not so long ago is disgraceful. Amar'e would suffer a multi-week injury while getting filmed in a Snickers commercial.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
So without shump who starts? We let harrelson rock the 4? Move melo to the 4, jr at the 2 and fields at the 3?

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Where has it really put us? A perenial 7th seed?

Dantoni is the cause for the seeding. Had woodson coached from the beggining we'd be in a better position right now and youd rather be a lottery team eith no picks rather then a playoff team? Yeah we lost both games but did u expect to win vs the heat at there home? Cmon now

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Dantoni is the cause for the seeding. Had woodson coached from the beggining we'd be in a better position right now and youd rather be a lottery team eith no picks rather then a playoff team? Yeah we lost both games but did u expect to win vs the heat at there home? Cmon now

No, But i expect more than 12 rebounds in 2 games combined from stat. Hes a max contract player getting out hustled by haslem. Its ridiculous.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
No, But i expect more than 12 rebounds in 2 games combined from stat. Hes a max contract player getting out hustled by haslem. Its ridiculous.

U expect more then 18 points 7 boards 2 steals and a block from stat? Hes struggled all year and you expect better then that? The problem is we have ONE play and thats iso melo. Stat took 9 shoots compared to melos 26 thats ridiculous especially since he was shooting ao efficiently(6/9) he sucks on defense, whats new? Hes always sucked before we sIgned him he sucked at defending so why complain about it now? Im tired of going on here and reading this shit honestly. U wanna trade him? Its not happening no matter how much u say it.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
U expect more then 18 points 7 boards 2 steals and a block from stat? Hes struggled all year and you expect better then that? The problem is we have ONE play and thats iso melo. Stat took 9 shoots compared to melos 26 thats ridiculous especially since he was shooting ao efficiently(6/9) he sucks on defense, whats new? Hes always sucked before we sIgned him he sucked at defending so why complain about it now? Im tired of going on here and reading this shit honestly. U wanna trade him? Its not happening no matter how much u say it.

Did you watch the game moron. His ****ing defense or lack their of killed us all night. He stands like a statuesque bitch out there when melo has the ball because he aint getting shots. Hes a ****ing crossdressing bitch and im glad hes out. Straight talk.

And no shit we cant trade him I even said that in another thread. Thats why I called you out saying where would we be without him. We wouldnt be stuck with a trash max contract player. So how are we in better shape again? And why complain now
? Because were on the verge of breaking the playofff loss streak of 12 games, and our max contract "star" is out punching fire extinguishers when his the fire in his games been extinguished all year.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I don't know of anyone who didn't already know about Stat's ineptitude on defense before he came over to New York. We expect him to play shitty defense but make it up by dominating on the offense.

With Melo taking things over on offense, Stat has lost his role on this team. I don't really think Melo and Stat would work well in any system. Maybe it's time to severe the tie and let Stat go.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Did you watch the game moron. His ****ing defense or lack their of killed us all night. He stands like a statuesque bitch out there when melo has the ball because he aint getting shots. Hes a ****ing crossdressing bitch and im glad hes out. Straight talk.

Did you not read what i wrote? Your acting like He always plays defense and didnt tn. Hes always been a bad defender. As for what you highlighted what dies that have to do with what you wrote about his defense? Oh and as for the rebounding stat doesnt have lebron and wades offense next to him to cover up his difficiencies like bosh does. Bosh only had 4 boards. Melo cant do it by himself stat needed to be more involved on offense. As for your bitching about how he dresses thats just straight up immature. Get the **** over it hes a bad defender always has been. Now are you guys gonna stop repeating yourselves?

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
I don't know of anyone who didn't already know about Stat's ineptitude on defense before he came over to New York. We expect him to play shitty defense but make it up by dominating on the offense.

With Melo taking things over on offense, Stat has lost his role on this team. I don't really think Melo and Stat would work well in any system. Maybe it's time to severe the tie and let Stat go.

You guys are ridiculous. 5 rebounds and 7 rebounds from our starting pf and you guys say its fine because hes not a defensive palyer....Then he need to man up and come off the bench. We need to play defense. We need to rebound. Amares doin neither. Now hes out. Good riddance. Im out you guys live in your fantasy world where this team is better with Amare....Unbelievable

Rob Low

Rotation player
They just need to trade him for anybody they can get. Literally any player in the league i'd rather have than Stat. Imagine everything we could do with all that money from his contract. We could sign Nash and still have a lot left over