Knicks V Suns - Mon Jan 17 - The Torment Continues

knicksin60

Starter
The Knicks are playing defense like a group of high school cheerleaders.Very unacceptable to get knocked around on your home court by another terrible team in back to back games.

p0nder

Starter
Watching the game at the office.... i' "in a meeting" all afternoon...

So far, not so hot, few fouls for Amar'e and Felton, they better clean it up. Dudley seems to be a quality player, we'll have to watch out for him slashing. we need to start hitting some shots, we're not getting good looks.

knicksin60

Starter
The Knicks have to start playing real defense and stop making this draft bust and a 38 year old role player look like Jordan and Pippen.

KingCharles34

All Star
how the fukk we gonna let this soft ass terry cloth faggit frye score more then 10 points? SMMFH

Vince can still ball, hes still one of the best 2 guards in the league. I remember back in like 99 or 2000 it was all about Kobe and Vince. Who was gonna be better? I think we know now, but i think Vince coulda been sumthin really special had he spent more time workin on his game like Kobe. Didnt Vince single handedly sh*t on the Bucks when they had Cassell, Allen, and Big Dog? I guess we can all agree that Ray Allen sucks and is only good because of the team hes on *shrugs*

lol @ Steve ash only making one basket...that old burnt up maggot needs to retire

knicksin60

Starter
It's obvious that Raymond Felton has caught Chris Duhon fatigue.It's time for Walsh to trade TD and Anthony Randolph for Luke Ridinour and a first round pick.

knicksin60

Starter
Against everyone else...Vince Carter is complete trash but against the Knicks he is lights out.He would have fulfilled his hype of being the next Michael Jordan had most of the games of his career been against the Knicks.

petescud

Starter
Boy we suck. A sub .500 team on the road and we still can't dominate. Something is missing here. Lose to the Kings who've only won like 10 games. Lose to the Cavs who we were the only win they got in like 2 months. I could care if we trade anyone. Something has to give here