Game 2: Knicks @ Celtics 4/19

Is this game a must win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Its gametime!!! Im really enjoying the playoff game threads too. To hell with Boston and the refs. Lets put up 130 and blow they a** out (PAUSE)
:gony:

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
not worried about TD running point for one reason; Chauncey Billups.

CB has been mentoring TD and with his play-off experience i feel Tony will be much better

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
not worried about TD running point for one reason; Chauncey Billups.

CB has been mentoring TD and with his play-off experience i feel Tony will be much better

Somebody tell TD to D up, rondo cant keep getting in the paint like that for easy buckets.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Punish that skinny little ****!

Either that or take notes.

These refs are ****ing shit. Pierce pushes Landry to the floor BLATANTLY and nothing.

TakMan

Rotation player
Seriously it's not like Rondo has Douglas for speed. What's up with all the fast break points. Team's not stepping up in Billups absence. Slow start. Gotta see Stoudamire and Anthony take a leading role and elevate the resto of the player's game.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
as bad as a ft shooter he is you would think we would at least put him on the line more. makes more sense then giving him easy baskets in transition

Cylde sounds like he will be coaching the Knicks one day...
Coach D'Antoni should let him talk to the players during the game sometimes, Lawd knows we can't.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
These are the games where you put somebody on they ASS! Fould hard and often, I promise they will think twice about going to the basket.

Its like a bully; why keep letting them beat the hell out of you and not do anything. We need players like Sheldon williams and walker to come in and FOUL HARDDD!!!!!

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
nice start melo

if someone wouldve put rondo a poor ft on his ass early we might actually have the lead in this game.

were in good shape still after a rough start. we survived the storm at least