The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

CoolClyde

If Gangnam loses, your new team name will be Los Maricones and smokes will be El Pene Peque?o

haha, ok i'll be Los Maricones Bruisers if Gangnam loses.

here's some new names for The Bronx Veto, if Cross Facial loses:

The Frog Co*cks
David Stern's Tiny Balls
Los Fagitos de Burritos
Metrocu*nts

smokes

Huge Member
Sent you an initial offer to test the waters, not sure what you're aiming to get out of the trade so feel free to counter.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Current Trading Block

Tyreke Evans
Kyle Singler
Kyle Korver
Jason Maxiell
Antwan Jamison

smokes

Huge Member
KO.com Fantasy League 2013 Playoff Race!

As we enter the new year the fantasy league is heating up. The race is on! After some periods of stagnancy early on, nearly all the teams are starting to compete.

The league outlook for some teams may look bleak but do not fear! Every team in the league still has a chance to make the playoffs! Let's check out the playoff system:

* Top 4 seeds go to division winners
* Bottom 4 seeds go to next best 4 W/L record
* Tiebreakers: Division record; Overall Points

Currently five teams look like a lock for the playoffs. Those being:

The Beef Helmets
Gangnam Style
CoolClyde's Bruisers
Multiple Scorgasms
The Bronx Veto (aka Bend Over For Beef)

So there are realistically THREE spots left to grab for the other ELEVEN teams! Any team in the league easily has a roster capable of making the playoffs with a few smart moves. Pro-tip: focus on beating the people you NEED to beat, divisional and playoff rivals.

The best teams behind the front-runners have a record of 5-4, with 12 more weeks of fantasy any team could rise up and challenge for a spot! The most competitive fantasy league just got more cutthroat!

Fantasy Strategy

The landscape of fantasy can change in an instant. Sleeper teams with star player stashes can erupt on huge winstreaks, top teams taking a big injury hit can topple in the standings. KO.com fantasy, where amazing happens™

If you wanna really push your fantasy team like I know a few people here do, you should do a few things. Check out your schedule and opponents and try to find weak spots to take advantage of. If you see an easy couple of weeks you could stash an injured player risk-free! Just make sure you calculate well or it could be risk-Y!

Make good use of the free agent market. You get 4 adds a week, use them if you need to! I see so many people just adding and dropping with no rhyme or reason. Either add players because you know they're about to go off or because it fits your schedule! Using your adds wisely you could add an entire 7 games to your weekly lineups!

Free Agency

Following on from that try to find a good source for fantasy news, there's plenty around. Follow a few fantasy dudes on twitter or whatever. There are guys in the free agent pool right now who at some point this season are gonna go for weeks/months of putting up big numbers... We don't know who they are right now but their time will come!

Check out some of the players already pulled out of free agency this year:

Grievis Vasquez (avg 30 fp on the season)
Larry Sanders (avg between 25-30 fp each week)
Antawn Jamison (averaged 30+ for a few weeks)
Ed Davis (going off for the last month)
Tiago Splitter (averaging 20+ fp)
Kosta Koufos (averaging 20+ fp)
Eric Bledsoe (averaging 20+ fp)
Alexiy Shved (averaging 20+ fp)
Andre Drummond (averaging 20+ fp)
Patrick Patterson (averaging 20-25 fp)
Robin Lopez (averaging 27.5 fp!)
Dion Waiters (crazy potential)

Injury Sleepers:

Gerald Henderson (returned from injury and now averaging 25-30fp)
Avery Bradley (returned today will soon play starters minutes)
Andrew Bynum (unlimited potential)
Andrea Bargnani (huge fantasy potential)

Pretty much anyone in this list would be a great addition to even the top teams in the league! So keep an eye out and you might get the next Vasquez/Sanders!

Make your picks!

Get your vote in now as to who will come out of the pack to claim a playoff spot. My picks:

R'Dam Wharfies - Sitting with the joint best record for those still in the hunt, has a very solid roster and only seems to make smart, calculated moves. Not only is there a solid foundation on this team but it also has a selection of players who can go off big on a given night, which can propel a team to the win.

Soupastars - This spot was a toss up between him and p0nder. I give the vote to Soupastars because he is really active and is more likely to hit gold on a trade some time! He just has to stop being high when accepting trade offers.

HOTMICE - I can't see this team not making the playoffs. The record is terrible but the points total is respectable :shrug: The HOTMICE have had a rough schedule to say the least and should be on track for better things down the line. Also has a top priority waiver claim that may end up being crucial.

Fantasy Nuggets

As a New Years treat to all I'm gonna spill a few beans and tip you off on players I'll be keeping an eye on for the near future... Some of these guys are free agents right now and some are on players teams but could easily be dropped ;)

Of course I can't make it too easy, but if you can crack the codes you could find yourself a nice little sleeper!

xZ0kS.png

Good luck and have fun in 2013 fellas, I look forward to spanking you all with my pene gigantesco like I would spank this girls tetas gigantes!

tumblr_lio32qsmmV1qitufuo1_500.jpg

PS - Everyone enjoy facing Cross Facers - We leave a player on the bench after every day?

Last edited:

CoolClyde

Mega-Block-Busting C*ck-Blocking Bruiser/Gangnam Trade!

LeBron James has left the Bruisers! thanks for all the offers, but I've decided to go with Gangnam Style's mega-trade:

CoolClyde Bruisers trade:

LeBron James
Glen Davis
Luke Ridnour

for Gangnam Style's:

Kevin Love
Nikola Pekovic
Ray Allen

trading away the greatest fantasy player could be the lamest move I've made all season, but it seems I keep getting worse no matter what I do, and I'm fading with Mullens/Big Baby being injured for weeks, so I've decided to obtain the immediate impact of Minny twinny towers, and hopefully Rubio's return to health shall lift them to even greater heights. If KevLove gets back to form, he could become one of the top fantasy players. When BigBaby gets healthy, he could easily surpass Pekovic's numbers, and Luke for Ray Allen is fair enough.

thoughts?

welcometonycity

Rotation player
KO.com Fantasy League 2013 Playoff Race!

As we enter the new year the fantasy league is heating up. The race is on! After some periods of stagnancy early on, nearly all the teams are starting to compete.

The league outlook for some teams may look bleak but do not fear! Every team in the league still has a chance to make the playoffs! Let's check out the playoff system:

* Top 4 seeds go to division winners
* Bottom 4 seeds go to next best 4 W/L record
* Tiebreakers: Division record; Overall Points

Currently five teams look like a lock for the playoffs. Those being:

The Beef Helmets
Gangnam Style
CoolClyde's Bruisers
Multiple Scorgasms
The Bronx Veto (aka Bend Over For Beef)

So there are realistically THREE spots left to grab for the other ELEVEN teams! Any team in the league easily has a roster capable of making the playoffs with a few smart moves. Pro-tip: focus on beating the people you NEED to beat, divisional and playoff rivals.

The best teams behind the front-runners have a record of 5-4, with 12 more weeks of fantasy any team could rise up and challenge for a spot! The most competitive fantasy league just got more cutthroat!

Fantasy Strategy

The landscape of fantasy can change in an instant. Sleeper teams with star player stashes can erupt on huge winstreaks, top teams taking a big injury hit can topple in the standings. KO.com fantasy, where amazing happens™

If you wanna really push your fantasy team like I know a few people here do, you should do a few things. Check out your schedule and opponents and try to find weak spots to take advantage of. If you see an easy couple of weeks you could stash an injured player risk-free! Just make sure you calculate well or it could be risk-Y!

Make good use of the free agent market. You get 4 adds a week, use them if you need to! I see so many people just adding and dropping with no rhyme or reason. Either add players because you know they're about to go off or because it fits your schedule! Using your adds wisely you could add an entire 7 games to your weekly lineups!

Free Agency

Following on from that try to find a good source for fantasy news, there's plenty around. Follow a few fantasy dudes on twitter or whatever. There are guys in the free agent pool right now who at some point this season are gonna go for weeks/months of putting up big numbers... We don't know who they are right now but their time will come!

Check out some of the players already pulled out of free agency this year:

Grievis Vasquez (avg 30 fp on the season)
Larry Sanders (avg between 25-30 fp each week)
Antawn Jamison (averaged 30+ for a few weeks)
Ed Davis (going off for the last month)
Tiago Splitter (averaging 20+ fp)
Kosta Koufos (averaging 20+ fp)
Eric Bledsoe (averaging 20+ fp)
Alexiy Shved (averaging 20+ fp)
Andre Drummond (averaging 20+ fp)
Patrick Patterson (averaging 20-25 fp)
Robin Lopez (averaging 27.5 fp!)
Dion Waiters (crazy potential)

Injury Sleepers:

Gerald Henderson (returned from injury and now averaging 25-30fp)
Avery Bradley (returned today will soon play starters minutes)
Andrew Bynum (unlimited potential)
Andrea Bargnani (huge fantasy potential)

Pretty much anyone in this list would be a great addition to even the top teams in the league! So keep an eye out and you might get the next Vasquez/Sanders!

Make your picks!

Get your vote in now as to who will come out of the pack to claim a playoff spot. My picks:

R'Dam Wharfies - Sitting with the joint best record for those still in the hunt, has a very solid roster and only seems to make smart, calculated moves. Not only is there a solid foundation on this team but it also has a selection of players who can go off big on a given night, which can propel a team to the win.

Soupastars - This spot was a toss up between him and p0nder. I give the vote to Soupastars because he is really active and is more likely to hit gold on a trade some time! He just has to stop being high when accepting trade offers.

HOTMICE - I can't see this team not making the playoffs. The record is terrible but the points total is respectable :shrug: The HOTMICE have had a rough schedule to say the least and should be on track for better things down the line. Also has a top priority waiver claim that may end up being crucial.

Fantasy Nuggets

As a New Years treat to all I'm gonna spill a few beans and tip you off on players I'll be keeping an eye on for the near future... Some of these guys are free agents right now and some are on players teams but could easily be dropped ;)

Of course I can't make it too easy, but if you can crack the codes you could find yourself a nice little sleeper!

xZ0kS.png

Good luck and have fun in 2013 fellas, I look forward to spanking you all with my pene gigantesco like I would spank this girls tetas gigantes!

tumblr_lio32qsmmV1qitufuo1_500.jpg

PS - Everyone enjoy facing Cross Facers - We leave a player on the bench after every day?

Excellent post smokes! Enjoyed cracking some of those codes on the bottom :teeth:

smokes

Huge Member
I think you guys better stop looking at me and start looking at Gangnam.

Dude just got the best team ever.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
I think you guys better stop looking at me and start looking at Gangnam.

Dude just got the best team ever.

I wish... unequivocally, you have the best team. but yes, Lebron is THE best fantasy player.

Regardless, one player can't skew an entire team considering he only plays 3-4 games in a week, max. The key is to have a bunch of high avg players (ex. The Beef Helmets). That's how you score 300 every night with a near full roster, thus leading to an undefeated record. Too bad I didn't play Beef the week I scored over 1400 pts.

smokes

Huge Member
Meh, you have a team of studs, two players with enormous upside (Collison, Drummond) and the best player in the league. By the time your team percolates it's going to be scary as f*ck.