Something noticeable

jpz17

Starter
This topic has to do with our fans...

You know for the first time we are not talking about the player we can get next year (Melo talks have slowed WAY down on the board :D ). We are actually ok with our current team for the time being. This NEVER happens for a New York team, because New York fans always want better and better more than any other city.

This is something special. Now there are complaints on coaching (wrongfully so in my opinion) but we seem to be content with this team so far..

That is the first time that has happened in... well, for almost as long as I can remember.

petescud

Starter
To the OP, your absolutely right. I literally can't wait to watch the next game. Last year I was optimistic before the game started, and then it was the same shit over and over...we'd be in a game and give it away at the end

I really think this is the problem some of us have with our coaches. End Game defense and game time adjustments

Duke players always come out overrated.. few develop into the huge stars they are in college.. Kyrie is NOT one of those IMO..

la2ny

Starter
The knicks are doing great so far this late in the season.

But imho d'antoni will have to be replaced in the long run, mainly because I think NY has this type of culture that resembled the rep of the 90's teams with hard nosed D. now I will admit its working now but we all know its going to come down to toughness and D in April,May,and June. Im ok with MDA now but if you get the chance to improve that position,just like players, I believe you have to make it.