Major Disappointment..

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
I know I keep hearing the same Garbage with this team.
Give it time, We need to gell..So why was it that orlando had a blockbuster trade earlier in the season, only loss 2 straight at first,Then when on a 9 game winning streak afterwards, Miami yeah 9-8 but got themselves together. still struggle a bit, but not as bad as the knicks.

Now, I just don't understand what the heck is going on with this team ?
They beat miami, atlanta, memphis, new orleans,And we say wow their gelling. Than dallas happened, we get blown out. And we've been horrible ever since. Now they're losing and we're talking about, They need to Gell ?

I didn't expect a title this year, None of us did..But how about giving us effort ! winning teams you're supposed to..The Nets won the celtics,Yet we lost. The Nets beat cavaliers, we lost. Memphis, who we beat easily went into boston, And beat the celtics last night ! But we couldn't beat boston ? Celtics have been playing terrible. Losing to nets, clippers, houston, raptors.. But Yet we can't beat them !

This is what upsets me, They show no heart, No confidence, No effort, They are just humilating.
I'm just going to wait for next season, Because right now realistically, Knicks aren't going nowhere. Does anybody have confidence in this team right now?

Last edited:

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Honestly, I do have hope in the team. When you see how they played against Boston for the first 2/1/2 quarters and even tonight against Orlando, you see seem little glances of what they can be.

I think its underneath the surface. We just need to keep chipping away at the exterior. We will get there. I think we need a new coach to do it, but we'll get there.

johnnyrose

Benchwarmer
Honestly, I do have hope in the team. When you see how they played against Boston for the first 2/1/2 quarters and even tonight against Orlando, you see seem little glances of what they can be.

I think its underneath the surface. We just need to keep chipping away at the exterior. We will get there. I think we need a new coach to do it, but we'll get there.

Oh man, do we ever need a new coach to wake this d.a.m.n team up.
I think sometime that Mike dantoni has given up.:boohoo:

la2ny

Starter
Well sometimes you have to look at the man in the mirror....of course the team is a reflection of the coach so what does that tell you.

petescud

Starter
totally agree with everything you said. Couldn't had said it better. Our coaches and team should be embarrassed, especially with the best fans in all of Sports supporting them...we are taking the Mets title away (choke artists)

I know I keep hearing the same Garbage with this team.
Give it time, We need to gell..So why was it that orlando had a blockbuster trade earlier in the season, only loss 2 straight at first,Then when on a 9 game winning streak afterwards, Miami yeah 9-8 but got themselves together. still struggle a bit, but not as bad as the knicks.

Now, I just don't understand what the heck is going on with this team ?
They beat miami, atlanta, memphis, new orleans,And we say wow their gelling. Than dallas happened we get blown out, And we've been horrible ever since.Now they're losing and we're talking about they need to Gell ?

I didn't expect a title this year, None of us did..But how about giving us effort ! winning teams you're supposed to..The Nets won the celtics,Yet we lost. The Nets beat cavaliers, we lost. Memphis, who we beat easily went into boston, And beat the celtics last night ! But we couldn't beat boston ? Celtics have been playing terrible. Losing to nets, clippers, houston, raptors.. But Yet we can't beat them !

This is what upsets me, They show no heart, No confidence, No effort, They are just humilating.
I'm just going to wait for next season, Because right now realistically, Knicks aren't going nowhere. Does anybody have confidence in this team right now?