Shump got Dissed by Foxsports

tiger0330

Legend
ESPN Insider had Shump rated 11th also. He's a top 15 NBA defender but his offensive production probably kept him from making the top 10 on both Fox and ESPN. Averaging less than 10ppg, shooting less than 40% and 31% from 3.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
The only rookies I can name are Irving, Kemba, Farried and Isaiah Thomas...I literally don't know anymore so that fact Shump didn't make top ten is a disgrace. Don't worry, he'll be up for DPOY next season.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;229943 said:
Out of the 10 chosen prior to him, whose offense is so much worse.

バカやろーーー.

Now that I looked at some of the guys at the bottom of the list, Shump should definitely make it in place of Williams or Bismarck.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
Lol at the homers.

Shump plays strong D but his offense is questionable.

Seems like you're only here to troll. Give it a break.

As for shumpert I place him 5th maybe. He has been a very important piece for the Knicks and has had huge performances that won us games. Don't forget the 5 (?) Steal Game against the bulls.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Seems like you're only here to troll. Give it a break.

As for shumpert I place him 5th maybe. He has been a very important piece for the Knicks and has had huge performances that won us games. Don't forget the 5 (?) Steal Game against the bulls.

Keep my name out your mouth.

Shumpert at 8, I wouldn't go higher. Definitely have him in place of Williams, who has had a much weaker season statistically and is on a non-playoff team.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Keep my name out your mouth.

Shumpert at 8, I wouldn't go higher. Definitely have him in place of Williams, who has had a much weaker season statistically and is on a non-playoff team.

So after checking that, do you still have the gaul to call other Knick fans homers over the situation? Thoughtless behavior can be embarrassing.:eek:hboy:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;229957 said:
So after checking that, do you still have the gaul to call other Knick fans homers over the situation? Thoughtless behavior can be embarrassing.:eek:hboy:

It's only embarrassing for you.

Men don't get embarrassed.

And it is homerism. 11 to 8 is not much of a swing. He is not so clearly better than anyone on the list to make it a dis against his game. It's not like he's the top rookie and they placed him outside of top 10. All those guys toward the bottom of the top-10 are roughly in the same ballpark at this point in their careers.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I've got hurt feelings

It's only embarrassing for you.

Men don't get embarrassed.

And it is homerism. 11 to 8 is not much of a swing. He is not so clearly better than anyone on the list to make it a dis against his game. It's not like he's the top rookie and they placed him outside of top 10. All those guys toward the bottom of the top-10 are roughly in the same ballpark at this point in their careers.

Well, looks like we've got another self indulgent, net brute fool on our hands KO.com. Don't you hurt anyone from behind that keyboard of yours, Conan. :whatever:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Who doesn't fox diss? you think there basketball judgement is bad just listen to how fox treats Obama Negative comments over and over and over again there terrible.

All that matters is we know what Shump has done for us and we appreciate it. The media is more in tuned with flashy dunks and amazing stats instead of the little things that help bring in Wins

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Just like he wasn't in the rising stars game and wasn't talked about much when his class was mentioned. I have to say if he was in the slam dunk contest he would of went off. Our rook gets no love

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Just like he wasn't in the rising stars game and wasn't talked about much when his class was mentioned. I have to say if he was in the slam dunk contest he would of went off. Our rook gets no love

I think it's that he's been overshadowed by the Carmelo Anthony Circus that came to town.

Some of those guys, like Bismarck, they're on wack sauce teams so the positive play of a rookie sticks out.

Kiyaman

Legend
Fox did not disss Shump....clueless no-system Damnphoney diss the team by not quittin

Rookie Shump performance after the ALL-STAR Game became one of the Top-5 rookies in the league....it became safe to give Shump 7 to 10 minutes of straight playingtime per quarter. However, before Lin-Sanity hit the seen, Shump's poor decision-making on offense/defense were not worthy of 6 minutes of straight playintime per quarter....then again, at that time the majority of the roster werent worthy of 6 minutes of straight playintime per qtr. having a 1-9 run with a 8-15 record.