2012-2013 Official Knicks Roster

Paul1355

All Star
Most likely depth chart in my opinion

Lin
Kidd(odds are he starts if we can't get a legit SG like Mayo or Foye)
Melo
Amare
Chandler

Kidd/Prigioni
J.R
White
Novak
Jeffries

Honorable mention: Shawne Williams and Marcus Camby (12 man roster right there)....when Shumpert returns he will be the starter at the 2 obviously

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
James White is the cheap option at guard. J-Kidd I believe will get signed in the end. Rashard Lewis is a possibility if Novak leaves and Smith is also questionable. Knicks will match to retain Lin and should go after Camby.

C - Ty
PF - Stat
SF - Melo
SG - ??? (maybe J.R.)
PG - Lin

Bench
J-Kidd (still not a total lock, just a prediction)
James White
Camby???
Harrelson
Douglas
Novak or Lewis ????
Mike Bibby???

injured reserve- Iman

Kidd check and Novak check.

Lin is in question and can't see who the Knicks would give up for Camby in a sign and trade. I just hope the don't ask for Iman.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Kidd check and Novak check.

Lin is in question and can't see who the Knicks would give up for Camby in a sign and trade. I just hope the don't ask for Iman.
Calm down, Knicks are not giving up Iman.
It'll be Toney Douglas and Jerome Jordan.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I hope your right. I don't even think the Knicks are getting Camby anymore, but those are the two I would like to see the Knicks give up.
Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
Jordan Schultz ‏@206Child
Source confirms ‪#Knicks‬ are on verge of acquiring Marcus Camby via sign-and-trade for Toney Douglas, Josh Harrelson, Dan Gadzuric, JJordan.

Jordan Schultz ‏@206Child
To confirm, if Camby sign-and-trade does go through, the mini mid-level still goes to Jason Kidd yes

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
If we manage to bring in Camby, Mobb DEEP just mutated in to a fearsome beast.

PG JR - Prigionni 'til Shump gets back....Kidd
SG JR - Jimmy White
SF Novak
PF Jefferies? What's his deal?
C Camby

Last edited:

deamon

Benchwarmer
Prefer to get a defender like Stevenson than J.R.
We have guys who can score (Melo, Amare, Lin), we have player who can defend - TC, but that's not enough. We need another defender, Stevenson can play defense against Kobe, Wade, James.
Defense wins title.

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
We have guys who can score (Melo, Amare, Lin), we have player who can defend - TC, but that's not enough. We need another defender, Stevenson can play defense against Kobe, Wade, James.
Defense wins title.

Agree, let's see what happens now

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
Defense wins title.

I thought the Hawks got him as a sign and trade in the JJ trade? If not we should absolutely go after him...

Seba

Benchwarmer
Lin/Kidd
??/JR? *Shumpert
Melo/Novak
SHAT/Jeffries?
Tyson/Camby

Exactly. Just one more roster spot to fill.
I think Gadzuric is still in the roster and don't forget about White, tho we shouldn't excepct much about those 2.

Try to get the best available at 2 and sign the fillers to non-guaranteed contracts. That's all left to do.