New York Knicks vs Washington Wizards 4/04/2014 7:30

jimkcchief88

All Star
Like I said I hope Melo sits out tomorrow so all y'all **** talkers can stfu... Real talk you criticize the best player on the team... Relentlessly yessir but all other 11 are issued passes; that's right Melo sucks because he can't play 1 on 12 but I'm the dummy sure thing I Melo sits tomorrow so you idiots can find another punching bag

Kiyaman

Legend
Like I said I hope Melo sits out tomorrow so all y'all **** talkers can stfu... Real talk you criticize the best player on the team... Relentlessly yessir but all other 11 are issued passes; that's right Melo sucks because he can't play 1 on 12 but I'm the dummy sure thing I Melo sits tomorrow so you idiots can find another punching bag

Stop it .. the opt-out Carmelo Anthony are going to play in 77 to 79 games this season to get the best seasonal-stat record of his career. The out come will be no teams offering a FA Melo above $15M per in the offseason.

The reason I miss "Crazy 8" so much in KO forum are Crazy8 wouldve put up the video of the last 7 minutes of this game, then linked it with the last 5 minutes of the no time-out loss to the Wizard early in the season. Where Melo carry more of the blame for the loss then puppet-woody.

Melo is not a 40+ minute player .. 33 minute player (if Phil Jax keep the threatening opt-out player).
When Melo threaten to "OPT-OUT" at the start of the season, owner Dolan shouldve made puppet-woody change Melo role into a 28 to 32 minute player to give other players playingtime minutes.

JimChief .... how well did the Knicks season go with Melo ball-hogging in every lineup in a 48 minute game???
The NCAA FINAL 4 teams has better team-chemistry on both sides of the court than the Melo-Knicks.

Kiyaman

Legend
If u r a "Delusional" Knicks fan from 2005 then u know 6.8 SF Trevor Ariza best talent/skills.
Melo played 38 minutes, Ariza played 36 minutes.
Melo had 10 pts, and 9 turnovers, which means Ariza played to his best talent/skills.

I guess the same shoulder was bothering Melo when he went to the WC finals in 2009, to bumb heads with defender Trevor Ariza in a series. LMAO

skisloper

Starter

Melo should sit why ? is he injured ?

Oh and if your argument is that he is then why put him back in when the team in went up by 5 with scoring and defense......Ok so put him in as a decoy or whatever BUT why does a player who is injured go back in and insist bringing up the ball despite 3 turnovers in 5 minutes and 6 before that.....CHIEF....think ????

Broadway

All Star
Last night disapointment makes tomorrow's matinee showdown a must-win....oh and thanks for the JINX 3G....yes I am blaming you as we were on a 3 game winning streak while you were hiding...and yes as stated before we ain't winning without our MVP Melo having usual great games...Lebron has off games, but he has Dwade and Bosh to pick him up. Who has Melo had all season to him up??? Nobody as evidenced by Melo's minutes load. It's great JR, STAT and company are FINALLY picking up thier production, but it might be a case of too little, too late. If we miss the playoffs this year, it won't be because of the NBA's minutes leader and second leading scorer. It will be because the other 11 guys on this roster didn't play to their potential on chief....

lol I was around at the start of the Wizards game. I recently missed the incredibly boring Utah game and was exhausted Friday during the Brooklyn game. So you're trying to call me out because I missed 2gms? Go look at the 2 game threads and count the number of different posters in those threads...you won't find more than 3-4 if that. Get out of here you clown.

You're traumatized at Melo's EPIC failure this year in the clutch. He's been a complete utter abomination and that's putting it nicely. If he had converted at least 20% of our clutch situations this year we'd be a playoff team. Or if he allowed someone else a chance at HERO BALL maybe we'd be a playoff team but he wants all the glory and when he comes up short as he has a myriad of tries this year....he either walks off the court in a haste or smiles like he's still cooler than ice that's what naturally built punks do.

Now we're looking at 2 yrs in a row as the season closes him complaining about his shoulder and his lobbyist lapping it up like a dog drinking water out of his doggy dish in the heat of the summer.

For the record I didn't not watch today's matinee game against the Heat, did not care to. The last 30gms of the season I haven't taken watching this team seriously. I've probably watched about 60% of the games over this stretch. They haven't been enjoyable to watch even when they win. This season has been a disaster and say what you want about Smith and Stat coming on late it still doesn't nullify Melo's in ability to show up in the clutch. I also told you guard play is the biggest gauge to our success not Melo's play......because Melo pretty much puts up his career numbers on most nights whether he shoots under 40% fg for a 3rd of the season or not.

I could clearly say the past 3-4gms if J.R. Smith doesn't put up the numbers he has we easily get blown out in apologetic fashion yet you'd ask me to look deeper into Smith's season as a whole for his responsibilities of failure. I've been asking you all season to do the same for Melo but you won't because you're maddenly in lust over him. I've underlined 2 points in my post reason alone Melo deserves blame among other things he's done to shape our season. Make no mistake about it though we lost as a team as we have all year.....everyone is responsible for this train wreck season.