"jpz17 quotes"

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
LOL the mofo meant to say Donnie Walsh but he F'ed up.

lmao @ that quote you posted of what JP said. Na, but JP is a cool dude though, I didn't know he knew much about the NBA and stuff like that, ima be lil easier on him now, just when you're going to say something, maybe re-read and think before you say it

Paul1355

All Star
theres not even a comparison btw live and 2k...live looks like it hasnt changed its gameplay since the first one and 2k plays fluid like a real game and the movements are crazy how real it is and it improves the gameplay aspect every year..and a very addicting game.

jpz17

Starter
I'm more of a season and dyntasy type guy. Live rules 2k it game modes. besides live is getting 24 fiba teams

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Is this the best thread we can come up with,Marbury wars,Trades that never happen,Walsh complaints even though all the guy did was hire a coach and make one draft pick,And this guys posts,Are we ever gonna get back to real Knick FU**ing BASKETBAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpz17

Starter
Alright guys, this is it, Rady has gone too far, Sorry, but I'm leavin, until he cools off, its just too bad it had to be that way, If you wanna contact me pm me, otherwise I'm off to another forum, ask MSG which forum if you wanna talk even more.. I hope everything works out, I liked this forum, I liked the people, but Rady pushed it too far, see ya

Starks

Starter
relax man, its just an internet message board. Don't get so heartbroken, it makes u look really bad

GetRealistic

Starter
Oh forget it, i just read it. To quote your fearless leader Metro "why you being so emotional JPZ" I guarantee you won't last more then 2 days without posting. Cya around

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Alright guys, this is it, Rady has gone too far, Sorry, but I'm leavin, until he cools off, its just too bad it had to be that way, If you wanna contact me pm me, otherwise I'm off to another forum, ask MSG which forum if you wanna talk even more.. I hope everything works out, I liked this forum, I liked the people, but Rady pushed it too far, see ya

Are you freakin serious? :drink: