Future Moves?

Madhatter9382

Benchwarmer
Okay, so now what do we do and what assets do we have??

Can we get anything for mcgrady/harrington?

Are there any PG's we can trade for?

what do we do, will we be making any trades soon? what are you guys thinking?

If they still want to compete and not get smashed in the EAST this year, and the following years... They should look at getting Iverson and/or Gilbert Arenas. Bring back N.Robinson and Camby...and trade the over hype Gallinari with a draft pick or 2 for Carmello. If not prepare to be ponded to the bottom of the division...underneath the Nets.

The Knicks brass sucks, they've been cursed ever sinse they traded Ewing. They couldn't even find him a spot on their assitant coaching bench, He should of at least had Herb Williams spot. But hey, thats the Knicks for ya...

phantom9000

Benchwarmer
If they still want to compete and not get smashed in the EAST this year, and the following years... They should look at getting Iverson and/or Gilbert Arenas. Bring back N.Robinson and Camby...and trade the over hype Gallinari with a draft pick or 2 for Carmello. If not prepare to be ponded to the bottom of the division...underneath the Nets.

The Knicks brass sucks, they've been cursed ever sinse they traded Ewing. They couldn't even find him a spot on their assitant coaching bench, He should of at least had Herb Williams spot. But hey, thats the Knicks for ya...

you are a dumb a**

Madhatter9382

Benchwarmer
curry

What about Eddie Curry?

Anyone think he can make a comeback? Can we get something valuable for him or do we just let him walk?

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru

Right now the best move might be a non-move... Isiah would have been reactive and gone out and traded for some over priced player but I think the Knicks execs are now smart enough to take a step back, take a deep breath and re-evaluate their options. There are players out there that can make this team so much better and we have guys that can get them with out over paying. Amare is a different story because healthy he is worth a max contract or near max... Also, and more importantly, we needed him to have any chance to land James or maybe land Melo.... He could very well be a bridge to the nex star coming here... Let's wait and see what opprotunities pose themselves over the next few months. Remember, trade deadline will come; Curry's and Azubuike's expiring contracts will become VERY attractive to some teams.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
1. You're not getting Carmelo via trade.

2. Iverson is washed up.

3. Gilbert Arenas has the worst contract in the NBA. Picking him up would be a reactionary Isiah-type move.

iSaYughh

Starter
1. Look to sign Morrow, Tyrus. With n?w cap we may even be able to swing Ridnour and make Douglas more palatable to include in a deal.

Morrow gives us some needed depth with a true 2, a legit sniper, and very valuable backup to the maybe-fragile Walker.

Tyrus rounds out...can't believe I'm saying this...ferocious Knick front. The amount of athletic, young firepower would be remarkable and gel so nicely.

Amare-Tyrus
Randolph-Turiaf.
Jordan in the wings

That is downright filthy and will only get sicker.

2. Sit on Douglas while looking to deal for Parker/KahnPG (Flynn/Rubio).

I may be off, but Carmelo isn't going to be feasible unless we get real creative.

He likely wants to ink something soon due to future uncertainty.

The GSW deal limits our cap, with the additions of Randolph and Turiaf, going forward. 6mirrions?

I'm ready to go vintage (well, recent-vintage) Pistons style and own the leauge without Carmelo:

Parker/Flynn/Rubio-Douglas
Walker-Morrow
Gallo-Azzy
Amare-Tyrus
Randolph-Turiaf-Jordan

If we can ink Morrow and Tyrus I'm really starting to feel we are a PG trade away from contending right away. And if the progress of Gallo and Randolph, particularly, breaks how it seems it might, we could really be a feral, deadly team.

theurban1

Rookie
What the Knicks need to do is continue to shore up that front line, get a good floor-general, and some spot shooters that can take advantage of Amar'e being in the paint. I want to see them go a little "old school" and play some d*** defense. The Knicks of the mid 90's would never have let teams come to the Garden and put up 100+ point games. They'd have gotten arrested for assault first! Who ever we put on the court, all I ask is that they bring respectability back to MSG and fight tooth and nail before getting blown out there again.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
What about Eddie Curry?

Anyone think he can make a comeback? Can we get something valuable for him or do we just let him walk?

I NEVER think Eddie Curry is comin back. That one I can guarantee. Thats my opinion.

I want a pg cheap but serviceable. I want Tony Parker or Or cp3. Maybe next year. Idk. I don't want to go crazy this year and settle for less.