Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
:user: Dear fellow posters: if we win this game im reppin everyone in this thread

P.S if you are Lurking and reading this and you are not a member and decide to sign up Feb 23, 2012 because you are promised rep points, you will not receive a dam thing thank you for your cooperation
:gony:

Last edited:

LeFlume

All Star
It's almost like I wish for STAT to sit this one out. I don't wanna see him get punked by Chris Bosh all day long. Media is gonna look at that match up and if STAT doesn't come up big the media is gonna smoke him, and us as a team with him. We paid 100M for him and Heat got Bosh for less. So pls pls STAT..STEP UP

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
yea Stat needs to bring his A game , no excuses.
as well as lebron has been shooting i'd still try to make him into a jump shooter.
It's almost like I wish for STAT to sit this one out. I don't wanna see him get punked by Chris Bosh all day long. Media is gonna look at that match up and if STAT doesn't come up big the media is gonna smoke him, and us as a team with him. We paid 100M for him and Heat got Bosh for less. So pls pls STAT..STEP UP

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Well, you're not the only one who made a bet. I put ?10 on my Knicks and if we win LIN-CHA-CHING ?45 in my pocket. :D

Lmao lets fcuking go Knicks i love listening to music that hypes me up because then it starts making me hype the Knicks up

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Melo better do work tonight.
Im done expecting STAT to do anything anymore.

Lin needs to do his job and dish the ball to EVERYONE
im tired of seeing JR WIDE OPEN and he passes to Fields only for a failed layup

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;210617 said:
:lol: superstition is for the superstitious only.

Don't bring the bad ju ju!

The real reason for this thread:

6dpIN.png

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
The real reason for this thread:

6dpIN.png

ROFL...ur team must be bad no offense. where's jeremy lin?

Also: Knicks could win this game. Knicks are going to come out hungry I feel. Heat are bad at defending the 3-game, I expect to see some big shots from Novak and Jr Smith. Carmelo's gonna burst out this game I feel and let's watch Jeremy Lin in action. Gonna be an exciting game without question.

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
ROFL...ur team must be bad no offense. where's jeremy lin?

Also: Knicks could win this game. Knicks are going to come out hungry I feel. Heat are bad at defending the 3-game, I expect to see some big shots from Novak and Jr Smith. Carmelo's gonna burst out this game I feel and let's watch Jeremy Lin in action. Gonna be an exciting game without question.

That's my team. Rep the Knicks or die of ebola.

Some **** ****** **** got Lin before I got the chance.

:lol:

Nice one, smokes! :lol:

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
time to eat the Heat and end their winning streak... Knicks gotta bring it all play until they drop on the floor... thats it