Nate Robinson

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
all you tools saying we shouldnt sign him are crazy... hows jeremy Lin doing on our bench... we coulda used nates energy and scoring

CoolClyde

hello?

hello? our stupid f*cking coach had a problem with N8 the gr8, remember?
mr holier-than-thou mustachio could not contain the little man, so someone had to go...
Antoni had no clue how to use N8, he has no clue how to use anyone.
there will be no N8 while Antoni is coach. c'mon now.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Was gonna post the same thing.

D'Antoni is a fool. And to anyone thinking "Nate was always on and off though", well, then explain to me why Lin is better....Yeah, you can't. D'Antoni screws us over with his bullshit.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
you guys can disagree but i also feel nate robinson is better than toney douglas..
I agree. A case could be made for Toney being better for our team if he was bringing the defense he used to. He's struggled on both ends (maybe because of his shoulder problems aside from not being a PG). Nate is better period now.

iSaYughh

Starter
And now, the sorcerer of gay will make a homosexual, winged dinosaur appear out of thin air, :magi: And for his final act of gayness, he will direct you to *this* thread, which exposes one more the anti-MDA movement veering further off the edge of sanity and into rabid fantasy, more whack and weird than a gay, winged dinosaur could ever be. :whack:

Blaming D'antoni for what players we do and don't sign.....And that player being David Lee, to boot...

:teeth: @ that post, seven ways to Sunday. The irony in calling D'antoni "dumb" in the same sentence that blames him for us not signing David Lee....in the off-season we signed Amare...while David Lee flourished *under* MDA...is extraordinary.

And this idea that D'antoni screwed over the NYK because somehow Nate Robinson isn't the NYK 6th man right now? :barf:

Why are we even discussing Nate Robinson? Some more poor man Toney Douglas clones...just what this Knick team needs!

Nate Robinson is a marginal NBA player...a marginal NBA back up at that.

He has never produced for anyone, is on track to continue getting passed around like a joint at a frat house, and has had one ok NBA season....and I'm pretty sure that was the year Mike D'antoni became coach of the NYK, not that that even matters.

Sorry for being so bold, but outside of the first two posts which were standard fare, this thread legit has some of the most stank-assed, undeniably embarassing and pointless posts I've seen on KO in a long, long time.

I actually wouldn't hate to see a new coach get brought in, if for nothing else than to bring back the quality and level of interesting discussions and posts here to a normal level. lol....

petescud

Starter
Most of our guys are doing great. We have to settle for less cause someone in our organization doesn't want (Robinson, Felton, others) .... i dread watching games on NBA Tv and seeing all our guys lighting it up, and dantoni couldn't deal with any of them...what a joke...we won't win anything till he's gone and we hang onto out talent

TakMan

Rotation player
Most of our guys are doing great. We have to settle for less cause someone in our organization doesn't want (Robinson, Felton, others) .... i dread watching games on NBA Tv and seeing all our guys lighting it up, and dantoni couldn't deal with any of them...what a joke...we won't win anything till he's gone and we hang onto out talent

What? Robinson is shit and Felton's departure can not have anything to do with D'Antoni. If you're to blame him for something, can we at least keep it to team performances and tactics rather than examine his link to today's weather?

smokes

Huge Member
Haha yeah the D'Antoni hate is strong in this thread!

I'm no fan of him and I want him gone, and true we wouldn't sign Nate with him in charge after last time, but still Nate has great nights one game in 10 and the rest he's just as bad as any of our backcourt.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
And now, the sorcerer of gay will make a homosexual, winged dinosaur appear out of thin air, :magi: And for his final act of gayness, he will direct you to *this* thread, which exposes one more the anti-MDA movement veering further off the edge of sanity and into rabid fantasy, more whack and weird than a gay, winged dinosaur could ever be. :whack:

Blaming D'antoni for what players we do and don't sign.....And that player being David Lee, to boot...

:teeth: @ that post, seven ways to Sunday. The irony in calling D'antoni "dumb" in the same sentence that blames him for us not signing David Lee....in the off-season we signed Amare...while David Lee flourished *under* MDA...is extraordinary.

And this idea that D'antoni screwed over the NYK because somehow Nate Robinson isn't the NYK 6th man right now? :barf:

Why are we even discussing Nate Robinson? Some more poor man Toney Douglas clones...just what this Knick team needs!

He has never produced for anyone, is on track to continue getting passed around like a joint at a frat house, and has had one ok NBA season....and I'm pretty sure that was the year Mike D'antoni became coach of the NYK, not that that even matters.

Sorry for being so bold, but outside of the first two posts which were standard fare, this thread legit has some of the most stank-assed, undeniably embarassing and pointless posts I've seen on KO in a long, long time.

I actually wouldn't hate to see a new coach get brought in, if for nothing else than to bring back the quality and level of interesting discussions and posts here to a normal level. lol....

instead of nate we got jeremy lin because d'antoni has had past problems with nate so while nate is out scoring 20 plus against the heat we have a bench warmer and while hes doing that our bench is giving us 3 points combined so while u write shit about gay dinosaurs and think before u write

skisloper

Starter
Nate Robinson has was released by OKC. Nobody picked him up.
I guess that Dantonio's fault as well that no other team in the NBA see's Nates Value like some of the guys on this board.....

Toons

is the Bo$$
Nate Robinson has was released by OKC. Nobody picked him up.
I guess that Dantonio's fault as well that no other team in the NBA see's Nates Value like some of the guys on this board.....

lol, yeah, every other gm is stupid too. when stephen curry returns, well see how that goes. steph plays like 38 mins every game

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
so everyone on here saying we have no bench is saying we cant use robinson right now?
You guys are out of your minds, put your dislike for the player aside and see that hes quick scoring off the bench and a guy that can break down the defense.
Hes better than tony douglas not a poor mans tony douglas smh

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer

if anything is gay its this post, smh what are you 12?

TakMan

Rotation player
so everyone on here saying we have no bench is saying we cant use robinson right now?
You guys are out of your minds, put your dislike for the player aside and see that hes quick scoring off the bench and a guy that can break down the defense.
Hes better than tony douglas not a poor mans tony douglas smh

I think the point is this team does not need another Toney Douglas. Whether Robinson is a better or worse version of Douglas is irrelevant. The point is they are both clones and the team does not need another distraction to its chemistry. I much prefer having Davis, Bibby, and Shumpert (if necessary as I feel he's more of a 2 player) at the PG spot than Robinson. No more shot chucking players needed.

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
tony douglas and nate robinson are not clones though... nate robinson is the superior scorer and honestly douglas' D is not at all what i thought and im sure all you guys feel the same.
the point is were not gonna get it done with our bench scoring 3 points, and if nate can score 20+ on a superior Miami defense in the 2nd Half, i think hes good enough to be on our bench.
It sounds like you guys like jeremy lin rotting on our bench... hes terrible

Sage

Rotation player
Robinson still went 4-12 from the field in the miami game. Do we really need him? My opinion is no.

TakMan

Rotation player
tony douglas and nate robinson are not clones though... nate robinson is the superior scorer and honestly douglas' D is not at all what i thought and im sure all you guys feel the same.
the point is were not gonna get it done with our bench scoring 3 points, and if nate can score 20+ on a superior Miami defense in the 2nd Half, i think hes good enough to be on our bench.
It sounds like you guys like jeremy lin rotting on our bench... hes terrible

We don't require any more scorers (not that Robinson is even that). We need a group of players that compliment each other on the court. If we have Douglas shooting with any chance he gets, Anthony taking 20-30 shots per game, Stoudamire adding another 20, and Robinson on top of that, this will be a nightmare. At the moment the team is gelling, with Anthony learning a thing or two about teamwork, as is Stoudamire. With Davis coming back this should tie up nicely. Why mess it up by adding a ball hogger to the equation?