The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
Metro, we see and understand your point of stepping in to preserve the competitiveness within the league. However, Clyde does make a good point on how, as a commish, you shouldn't intervene.

Your actions on recruiting replacements and such are very welcome and part of the commish responsibilities, but not to take over a team. It's the principle of the matter and without that, there's no true basis of competition.

my :2cents:

Unwritten principles?

I don't see 'em!

smokes

Huge Member
I'm giving up on Rubio, throw me your trade offers!

smokes, screw your for slowing penising me on that deal, you knew my man love for Rubio was my weakness.

Lol how many games has he played like 3? With an 18 minute limitation. Can't believe you'd give up on your man crush that easily!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Lol how many games has he played like 3? With an 18 minute limitation. Can't believe you'd give up on your man crush that easily!

After last night you can tell Rubio didnt have a perfect recovery ala (adrian peterson, iman shumpert, al jefferson, david west, perkins, crawford etc)

He probably didn't have a good looking scar like Shump. Lol idk if any of you caught the Knicks Extra on MSG with Shump.

I guess he didnt wait long enough. What i seen last night is very similar to what i see in real life with young athletes who come back to soon and there knee starts popping. Not an expert on Acl tears but i have witnessed a lot in my lifetime.

CoolClyde

FROGS and MICE TRADE????

Rady, your Hot Mice must be smoking some fierce doobage to trade away your best player in Blake Griffin,
along with a beasting Barrea and ROY candidate Damn Lilliard for a could-still-be-hurt Rubio,
an unproven Unibrow and yes, he's good (but great?) Greiving Vasquez.

i know this is gonna hurt the Coq's feelings, but i'm asking Veto Corleone to step in.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Yeah man no disrespect to both sides on the trade. I'm definitely not one to veto. I understand people take time out of there day to look at rosters, propose trades, and message people.

But if i ever do veto I will let it be known. I wont be sneaky about it.
I honestly think Hotmice was not aware of Rubio's "tweek". This trade really dont equal out and i cant see Hotmice improving at all. Coquis meanwhile will be just fine. I will veto for the sake of keeping the league balanced, again no disrespect to anyone.

On the other side I also dont think its fair for the veto to be 8/16 i think it should be more like 12/16. Or instead of a 2 day period for the veto a 1 day period.

Metro made moves quick and hustled Hotmice. He should be credited for his quick decision making. Along with everyone else who is more active and aware of everything.

The reason i say 12 out of 16 should be the veto is because i hate veto's. I feel like people in the league should be smart enough not to make retarded trades. Sometimes i wish if the two involved in the trade both "accept" then the trade should go through right then and there. Also because some in the league dont get along or should i say have rivalry's or hold grudges that instantly click veto when they see that person trading.

Some people actually have plans on making future moves or they have high hopes on a player they like a lot. No 1 can get in their heads and actually understand what their FULL plan's are.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

i assume many of the folks playing fantasy are not even aware of trades going down
(and some are not even setting their lineups daily), and i'm not sure if all are on KO,
so half is more than enough to veto a trade.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
i assume many of the folks playing fantasy are not even aware of trades going down
(and some are not even setting their lineups daily), and i'm not sure if all are on KO,
so half is more than enough to veto a trade.

Vetoes have gone through before, so enough ppl do check the site it seems. There are blatant rapes and then there are those decisions that a mgr should have rights to make. I do think if a mgr truly believes the trade is fair then he should speak up in case a veto occurs.

*this is targeted to you HOTMICE!

smokes

Huge Member
Bynum has been cleared to ramp up his rehab and is confident of making a return to the court this season.

:smokin:

CoolClyde

Bynum has been cleared to ramp up his rehab and is confident of making a return to the court this season.

:smokin:

fu*ck Bynum and all the Beef Helmets.

you should thank Metro for dropping him on behalf of another team owner.
i'm calling shenanigans on the entire league this year.

smokes

Huge Member
fu*ck Bynum and all the Beef Helmets.

you should thank Metro for dropping him on behalf of another team owner.
i'm calling shenanigans on the entire league this year.

Well I had to give up my #3 waiver claim for him, I know it's kinda f*cked up but what should I do, let him get scooped up by someone else? I ain't a charity!

Either way it's still a risk having him hanging around, just because he's confident doesn't really mean anything. He might not contribute much if anything this year.

smokes

Huge Member
uh-oh, Frog n Mice trade has been vetoed!

where is Metro defending the trade and bashing the entire league?

That trade didn't really look too bad to me. rady obviously sees the potential in Rubio that metro doesn't :shrug:

I have to agree with most of welcometony post... We've had a couple of total rape trades that have been rightfully vetoed, but in general most people are bright enough not to accept stupid trades. Hope it stays that way because so much interference is kinda bothersome.

Managers of each team should be the sole people involved in decisions on those teams, trades, adds and drops, whatever.

CoolClyde

Well I had to give up my #3 waiver claim for him, I know it's kinda f*cked up but what should I do, let him get scooped up by someone else? I ain't a charity!

Either way it's still a risk having him hanging around, just because he's confident doesn't really mean anything. He might not contribute much if anything this year.

i'm just fu*cking wit ya, you're playing a great fantasy year.
giving up on Sanders is still stuck in my craw...
and trading Rondo for Monroe. just to name a few lame moves I've made.

rock on. this knick game sucks tonite.

smokes

Huge Member
i'm just fu*cking wit ya, you're playing a great fantasy year.
giving up on Sanders is still stuck in my craw...
and trading Rondo for Monroe. just to name a few lame moves I've made.

rock on. this knick game sucks tonite.

Monroe is just a victim of awful coaching. When the Pistons finally decide to play Drummond and Monroe together I think Monroe will emerge into the 20/10 guy with assists and blocks.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I think we need to find another player for Orangeblob's old team. My boy is sick and hasn't done anything with it. I don't want that to hold up process of transfer.

Oh well I tried.