Delonte West and LeBron's mother

metrocard

Legend
100511952-974810042e36a625f764800de3e12ce5.4bedff0e-full.jpg

They sexed it up apparently.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I guess Lebron is going to have to change his last name from "James" to "West," once Delonte is done wifing his mom and officially becomes his stepfather. :69:

pakopako

Benchwarmer

lawls. is this legit?

So many emotions going over my face at the moment. Mostly disbelief, some amusement, and a little bit of eye-rolling. Whether the result is fact or fiction, I will probably still bury my face in my palms for one reason or another.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
i smell bs but this is grimey. kind of funny but their getting a little to personal

you dont stsrt printing stuff about a persons mom especially if you aint a 100 percent certain

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izpuDwusAfM

Wow.. seems like its really true.. smmfh at the cavs and especially delonte west and lebron's mom.

At the beginning of the season, I thought there was no chance Lebron would leave the Cavs.

After this scandal, the only way he would stay in Cleveland is if the Cavs sign either Joe Johnson, Gilbert Arenas, Michael Redd, or any other quality shooter and waive Delonte West. If they don't, there's a 95% chance he's leaving.

Even if this rumor is false(which it most likely isn't false) Lebron is not going to stay somewhere where people are spreading rumors about his personal life to the entire country and planet.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Cavs looking to ship out West ASAP. It's looking like he definitely rubbed one in to Ms. James old vagiiiiiiiiiiiiiina.