Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Game Thread (Tonight @ 7:30pm)

Which one of these players is the worst?

• Larry Hughes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Jared Jeffries

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jamal Crawford

• Anthony Roberson

• Mardy Collins

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Kevin Garnett

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Jerome James

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • John Ameachi

• Michael Jordan

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeFlume

All Star
Wilcox looked out of shape. He needs at least a month just to get in game shape. It will take sometime before he starts. Or at least it should.

Red

TYPE-A
As soon as you see Wilcox play an extended amount of minutes he will be moved to the starter spot.

How can J-Fries be so tall and allergic to layups?

That dude takes it to the hole with authority no bull-sh*t! If his D is solid, then that will give Duhon/N8 two pick and roll options on offense.

D'Antoni hurry the f*ck up and give Wilcox some minutes- bring Jeffries off the bench:smokin::smokin:

LeFlume

All Star
Put a pair of oversized glasses on Roy Hibbert and he looks like Steve Urkel. I hope he plays like him as well.

LeFlume

All Star
Hibbert will kill us. We are so undersized in the middle. Geez he's 7'2...We need a 7 footer in the middle. I hope Grizzlies buy out Chris Mihm and that Walsh sign him.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
i like starbury but a chris paul clone? hes not that good lol

lol im just playin...a younger starbury was similar in the way both of them can score and pass very well but cp3 might go down as the goat point guard

Larry Hughes might be the worst basketball player ever....

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Wilcox is playing with real heart out there. He could be here to stay if he keeps this up. Hughes on the other hand.......:barf:

Like I, and a few others: clumsy, portable, and ABCD, said, Hughes stinks. Even Metro, who hates crawford, said that it would be bad to trade Craw for Hughes, a trade proposed by New York New York and supported by MSG and a few others.

Gallinari is now getting some minutes, let's see what he does.

Last edited:

JayJ44

Starter
I still think we should give Hughes more time. But I admit, I think I did overrate him a little lol. :oops:

Can you call this shit basketball? It looked like a 5th grade pick-up game for awhile. :lol: @ Clyde's comments.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
JayJ your not the only one...i defended Hughes in that other thread and said that they need to get rid of that Hughes-hater site. I dont think I could have possible found anything to say thats more inaccurate...in other words, hughes is a bum.

Q-rich >> Hughes