The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
For real though, IMHO Nvp's team should be locked for that youtube video alone. Even if every trade gets vetoed.
44-Dame-Sigh.gif

Lol. Yea that track didn't help his cause.

smokes

Huge Member
The Hotmice are offering Blake Griffin, DeMarr DeRozan and Andray Blatche to the Blob City in exchange for Josh Smith, Ty Lawson and Marcus Thornton

There's no way he's gonna give up Lawson for DeRozan! Y'all know how Lawson is playing lately, dude finally putting it together like he did toward the end of last year, hence why he was predicted as a top 10 player for this season. He may well be a top 10 player for the rest of the year.

Same thing goes for Dragic.

It's hilarious that I offered Dragic for Felton and WaterMELOn rejected that trade :lol: I'm so freaking glad he did, thank you for not raping me man <3

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I think the boot and next season only KO members can be managers.

I agree with this, i'd also add that managers should have registered at KO at least a year before or have a minimum of 100 posts.

There's no way he's gonna give up Lawson for DeRozan! Y'all know how Lawson is playing lately, dude finally putting it together like he did toward the end of last year, hence why he was predicted as a top 10 player for this season. He may well be a top 10 player for the rest of the year.

Same thing goes for Dragic.

It's hilarious that I offered Dragic for Felton and WaterMELOn rejected that trade :lol: I'm so freaking glad he did, thank you for not raping me man <3

I have to say, this was a better offer then some of the trade proposals i received this season. And in terms of fantasy points, Griffin, DeRozan and Blatche scored more than Lawson, Smith and Thornton. Anyway, it was a pretty desperate move by me, i don't think i'll get my team in postseason now. Unless i hit the jackpot and find a sleeper to sign.

CA7

Scoring Champ
WTF is going on with these proposals

anyway Westbrook, Tyreke Evans and Jason Kidd on the block

metrocard

Legend
Mayo - 27 FP
Rubio - 22 FP
Sanders - 29 FP

Asik - 28 FP
Henderson - 21 FP
Rose - Returns Mid March.

If Rose returns and gets back to All Star level in the playoffs, this trade can really hurt me.

Reason I'm giving up Rose is because I need bodies to be active now, trying to get the #2 two seed.

I'm posting this so you guys won't mindlessly veto.
Especially since SoupaStars got two starters from HOTMICE for a bunch of bench players and Robinson's who's role will go down when Rose returns, and Helmets got Bledsoe for Gee. I'm giving up 3 starters who are expected to play over 30 minutes from Mid march until the season ends.

CoolClyde

i was hoping you'd hold onto Rose another week, before he got back onto court,
so you'd be one quality starter down facing the Bruisers. def 3 quality starters
you're getting. i'll veto if everyone else does... ;)

don't care about HOTMICE downgrading since i play him also. true about N8.

Bledsoe for Gee doesn't bother me, a healthy CP3 downgrades Bledsoe < Gee,
especially since he wasn't traded.

metrocard

Legend
i was hoping you'd hold onto Rose another week, before he got back onto court,
so you'd be one quality starter down facing the Bruisers. def 3 quality starters
you're getting. i'll veto if everyone else does... ;)

don't care about HOTMICE downgrading since i play him also. true about N8.

Bledsoe for Gee doesn't bother me, a healthy CP3 downgrades Bledsoe < Gee,
especially since he wasn't traded.

I gave up Holliday for Rose, you guys didn't veto that.

This is basically Rose/Henderson for Rubio/Mayo. Asik for Sanders is fair.

This is a lot fairer than most recent trades we've seen.

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
I gave up Holliday for Rose, you guys didn't veto that.

This is basically Rose/Henderson for Rubio/Mayo. Asik for Sanders is fair.

This is a lot fairer than most recent trades we've seen.
Asik for Sanders is even
Henderson for Rubio goes to Rubio since he is becoming consistent again.
Mayo for Rose goes to Mayo who is averaging 17 3 and 4 which should be matched by mid March by Rose but there is a risk that he wont be back or get the minutes till the last few games in April.

Still the trade seems fair enough not to veto.

Btw I had accepted the Asik for Parsons proposal but this was accepted 1st and will probably go through...

metrocard

Legend
You would be interested in Kirilenko for Parsons? Kirilenko has averaged 31 FP throughout the season but I don't know if you can trust him since he's injury prone.

You have to respect Parson's stats line with rebounds and assist, plus he hits the 3. He's like an athletic prime Mike Miller. I was gonna give up Asik because I saw you needed a big man, but Parsons value is very high to me so Kirilenko for Parsons may be cheap.

metrocard

Legend
BTW, Henderson is averaging 15, 5 and 2 in February so far, as Charlotte's secondary scorer, expect his production to go up. Especially with Gordon getting less minutes.

I personally want this movie because Rubio is my love child and OJ Mayo is my favorite SG in the NBA. I'm trying to get back my personal favorite players on the Coquis.

I've been harassing HOTMICE for Tiago Splitter and JJ Barea.

smokes

Huge Member
I dunno who is dumb enough to trade for Rose right now but there's nothing wrong with that trade I ain't mad.

smokes

Huge Member
Lmao rape of the century just went down. Not vetoing this as I just won the league. Thanks NY_Swagger :lol:

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Lmao rape of the century just went down. Not vetoing this as I just won the league. Thanks NY_Swagger :lol:

Will see.

Evans is putting up better FPs than Conley now that he's healthy but it's about even.

Jordan will put up higher FPs than Patterson especially with all the 4s in Sacramento.

Kidd for Parsons badddd but making up the points with the other players involved.

And I'm not done...

smokes

Huge Member
Will see.

Evans is putting up better FPs than Conley now that he's healthy but it's about even.

Jordan will put up higher FPs than Patterson especially with all the 4s in Sacramento.

Kidd for Parsons badddd but making up the points with the other players involved.

And I'm not done...

All the 4's? They have JT as their starting 4 who is basically trash but manages to put up passable numbers since he gets 35 minutes a night. Patterson may well take the starting job, clear out the middle for Cousins.

Just look at the numbers, what possessed you to do a deal like this is beyond me.

Last 2 weeks:

ZVP1JQR.png