Knicks V Blazers - Tuesday, Jan 1 2013. HNY, KO!

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Yes, we suck at rebounding, but this is NOT the reason we are losing. Look at the heat, they always get outrebounded but they make that up by their hustle, defense and aggressive offense.

We missed TOO many shots yesterday, missing shots is actually the 1st reason that comes to mind when we are talking about what caused the loss.

Brewer doesn't have the confidence of woody, that's why he is lacking in defense. We shouldn't bench him for missing a shot, that's not his thing. Woody is defensive-minded coach and he should utilize Brewer because he is our best defender in our backcourt in Shump's absence.

Amare is a bad defender, we all know that, but hey, he can be motivated by a defensive-minded coach. Wait, we do have a defensive-minded coach, but this coach isn't as had on the boys as he has been at the start of the season!

In conclusion, it's on woody and he should man up as a coach and try to show up at "coaching" like he used to at the start of this season. I believe in woody, but he has to really "reload" himself with his "interior true woody".

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
We've been playing lazy ball for weeks. When the Bulls can score 110 points that's a clear SOS in terms of effort on D.

It's typical Knicks, always prone to complacency. Woody needs to start benching players, likes of Novak and Brewer need to earn their minutes. When they suck no reason not to give a real run to likes of White, Copeland, Thomas and the returning Camby.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Duncan is 36 he is taller and he is playing much more

The Duncan response is a weak response if u understand how basketball years work in guards and big men. Big men last way longer in the league and are more effective at a greater age then guards. Kidd can handle the playing and he can get it done, i have faith in him.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

pat

Starter
The Duncan response is a weak response if u understand how basketball years work in guards and big men. Big men last way longer in the league and are more effective at a greater age then guards. Kidd can handle the playing and he can get it done, i have faith in him.

I believe, that's too global a statement. The taller you are, the more injury prone you become. It's mere physics. Just look how long certain guards have lasted in the NBA: Mark Jackson, John Stockton, Steve Nash ....
If you are a penterate and pitch/score guard like Iverson, Westbrook, Lin etc., you will have less time, but if you generally keep you feet on the ground, take longe range shots and pass first, you have a better chance to stay in the league for a longer time than a heavy big man with considerable playing time.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
I believe, that's too global a statement. The taller you are, the more injury prone you become. It's mere physics. Just look how long certain guards have lasted in the NBA: Mark Jackson, John Stockton, Steve Nash ....
If you are a penterate and pitch/score guard like Iverson, Westbrook, Lin etc., you will have less time, but if you generally keep you feet on the ground, take longe range shots and pass first, you have a better chance to stay in the league for a longer time than a heavy big man with considerable playing time.

U mean don't rely on athletism. Which bigs like tim duncan doesn't rely on. Bigs play longer then guards. Its global because it's the majority of the case therefore it's an accurate statement.

bigapple

Starter
there were teams that PG scores more points but there were also teams that centers scores more

in Chicago eveything is with D-Rose

in Houston most it was bout Olajuwon

in San Anotion is mostly Duncan Parker and Ginobili
but Spurs is such good organization that no team in last decade had such many positive records played in such many semis and had 3 titles.

for me they playing boring basket but successful